"your a freak"

*MADELAINE'S POV*
4:12am
I woke up, on my couch,with Vanessa on top of me. I turned my head to see what time it was. I realized we had to be at set by 5:30am. I sat up, which made Vanessa pretty much straddle me. "Babe, we have to be at set in an hour", I said, tapping her shoulders. "Why", she groaned, putting her head in the crook of my neck. "Because it's our job, now let's get ready", I said picking her up. I carried her upstairs, and plopped her on the bed. "Come on baby", I said, tryna pull her out the bed. "No, I don't wanna go", she said turning away from me. "Fine, you won't get nothing tonight", I said, walking to the bathroom. "I'm up", she declared. She got off the bed, and came into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth, and hair. Then, we got dressed in some leggings and t-shirts. "Come on", I said as Vanessa was putting on her last shoe. "Let's go", she said, running up to the door. Once we got in the car, I checked the time again. It was 4:35, so we had plenty of time left. "Can we get some Starbucks", Vanessa asked. "Of course babe", I said. We got to Starbucks, I ordered a Cotton candy Frappe and a croissant, and Vanessa got a dragon fruit refresher. We drove off to set.
——————————————————————————
We got to set, and went to hair and makeup. Almost immediately as we got to the van, Camilla pulled me aside. "What's wrong", I asked confused. "Me and Lili are dating", she said excitedly. "Omg, Yay", I screamed, as we both started jumping up and down. "Okay, but you can't tell anyone, except Vanessa, Okay", she said seriously. I nodded and hugged her, then we both went back to hair and makeup. Once I got to me and Vanessa's van, I walked in, to see Vanessa falling asleep. "Babe, I know it's early, but wake up", I said tapping her. "I'm awake", she said, sitting up. I leaned down and kissed her, then went to my seat. We both got done in hair and makeup, and we put on our outfits. "Ladies, today we're gonna be shooting a escape scene", Roberto said. "So, Madelaine, Cheryl's still in soqm, and Vanessa, Toni and Veronica are going to break her out. Got it", he said. We nodded, and he gave us a script. "Read over that, and I'll call you when I need you", he said leaving. Me and Vanessa went to her trailer, went over the script twice, then got bored. We sat on her couch and watched YouTube. While watching a video, I noticed Vanessa was just staring at me. "What's wrong babe", I asked looking at her. She glared at my lips then back at my eyes. She puts her hand on my cheek, pulled me in, and kissed me. She kissed me slowly and passionately. She moved her hands down to my neck, and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I moaned as her tongue explored my mouth. Just as she was about to climb onto my lap, my phone went off. She grabbed it and hung up, and went back to kissing me. A minute later, my phone rang again. This time, she pulled away, and let me answer it. "Hello", I said, a little bit annoyed. "Madelaine, I need you on set right now", Roberto said. "Okay, I'm coming", I said rolling my eyes. I hung up and looked at Vanessa. "Who was it", she asked, playing with my hand. "Roberto, he said that I need to be on set right now", I said getting up. "Then go", she said, kissing me as I walked out.
*VANESSA'S POV*
I was in my trailer, watching a movie, until Roberto called me and said I had to come to set. I put my phone in my back pocket, and walked to set. "Vanessa, Camilla, and Casey, go over there and wait for my call", Roberto said, pointing to the door that leads into soqm. Me and Camilla started talking about her and Lili. "So are y'all dating yet", I asked her. "Yeah, I told Madelaine to tell you", she said confused. "Oh, she was busy doing something", I said smirking. "Doing you, you mean", she said smiling. We both started laughing, then Casey asked us a question. "What're y'all talking about", he asked confused. "Madnessa", Camilla said laughing. "Oh, okay, so how's you and Lili", Casey asked. "We're dating", Camilla said excitedly. "Omg, that's great", he said, hugging Camilla. "Quiet on set", Roberto yelled. "And, Action", he said, pointing for us to go in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:28pm
We just got done filming, and I was now changing back into my original clothes. Madelaine was in the car waiting for me. I got changed, grabbed my clothes, and left. I hopped into the car with Madelaine. "Ready to go", she said kissing me. "Ready", I said putting on my seatbelt. She started driving off. "I'm hungry", I said with a pouty look. "Hi Hungry, I'm Madelaine", she said laughing. "It's not funny, babe", I said putting my head down. "I'm just playing, we're almost home", she said rubbing my hand. I moved my hand away and rolled my eyes. "Wow, I see how it is", she said nodding her head. "You won't get none for a whole week", she said looking at me sternly. "No, babe I was just kidding", I said kissing her. "Yeah, I thought so", she said pulling away. "Your so mean", I said laughing.
We pulled up at her house, and I ran inside cause I had to use the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I went into our room, and saw the camera. I thought of a pretty good prank. I should do the 'I'm pregnant' prank. I set her camera up by the tv stand, and did the intro. "Hey Guys, welcome back to Madelaine's channel. Today I'm gonna do the I'm pregnant prank on Mads. I'm gonna tell her I slept with a guy, while we were dating, and improv on the rest. So let's get started", I whispered. I sat on the bed, and called for Madelaine.  "Madelaine", I yelled. I could hear her footsteps coming up the stairs. "Yeah babe", she asked. "Come here", I said, opening my arms. She came and hugged me. "Sit down", I said pulling her down to me. "I'm sorry, babe, I really am. But there's something I need to tell you, and you're gonna be pretty mad", I said looking down. "What is it", she asked confused. "So, I just wanna say, I don't know what was going through my head at this time, but I'm really sorry. I'm pregnant", I said looking down still. "What", she said scooting back. "I'm pregnant", I said looking up at her. "How", she asked standing up. "The one day, when we got mad at each other, I went to the bar, I was drunk and there was this guy, and I guess we had sex", I said playing with my fingers. "Are you serious. You're so lucky your pregnant, or else I would've punched your stupid ass", she said stopping herself from hitting me. "I'm sorry, it was an acci-", I started. "Accident. How the fuck can you sleep with someone on accident, and don't you dare say because you were drunk, because you know we were still together", she said, walking to the closet. I didn't know what to say. "Just get your shit and go. I don't want someone's baby in my house", she said hurt. "Babe, don't do this", I said, stunned at her actions. "No, get the fuck out, and don't call me babe", she said walking out the door. I smiled, got up, and got the camera. I went downstairs to where she was, and tried to talk to her. "I already got the baby's name anyway. The names gonna be Prank Mziray", I said pulling out the camera. "Why would you do that", she asked mad. "Because it was funny", I said laughing. "I really should've hit you", she said sitting on the couch. "If you would've, I would hit your ass back", I said, going to sit with her. "Anyway, thanks for watching this prank. I hope you enjoyed it, and get this video to 500,000 likes, anything you wanna add babe", I said laughing. "I'm gonna get you back", she said. "Okay, bye guys", I said turning the camera off.
"I hate you", Madelaine said. "Yeah, well I love you", I said, kissing her. "Prove it", she said smirking. I nodded and kissed her lips. I licked her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She accepted, and opened her mouth wider, allowing my tongue to explore. She moaned into my mouth. I pulled away, and bit my lip. "Was that enough proof", I asked biting my lip. "Yep, but we could go farther", she said smirking, and lifting up my shirt. "I tired, but we can cuddle tonight", I said pulling her upstairs. Once we got into the room, she turned the light off, leaving us in the dark. "I can't see now", I said, trying to navigate myself to the bed. I found the bed, sat down, waiting on Mads. "Take off your shirt", I said as she sat on the bed. "It's off", she said giggling. "Come here", she said, pulling me on top of her. I straddled her, and took my shirt off. "Feel all you want before I lay down", I said smiling. I could feel her hands go from my butt up to my boobs. She squeezed my boobs roughly, causing me to moan. "Okay, Times up", I said laying on her. "Aww, why", she whined. "Your time was up, sorry babe", I said kissing her. "I can still touch your butt though", she said. "Yep, just don't start dry humping me", I said laughing. "Not even while your awake", she asked, starting to grind on me. "Nope, now quit", I said pushing her body down. "Your no fun", she said frowning. "Fine you can feel my boobs and butt all you want, but still no grinding", I said pecking her lips. "Yay", she said, putting her hand down to my crotch area. "Your a freak", I said, putting my head in the crook of her neck. "Night, sexy", she said, slapping my ass. "Omg, Goodnight", I said laughing.