"next question"

*MADELAINE'S POV*
10:27am
I woke up with a major headache. I felt Vanessa's arms around me, and I was so comfortable. I don't remember anything that happened last night. Even though I'm comfortable, I need a painkiller. I sat up slowly, stood up, and walked to the bathroom. I made my way to the medicine cabinet and grabbed 3 pills. One for me, Camilla, and Lili. I grabbed a water bottle off my nightstand, and took the pill. I walked down the hall to the guest room. I walked in and set two pills on the nightstand for Cami and Lili. I walked out the room and went downstairs. I needed something to wake me up, so I started to make coffee. Once my coffee was done, I sat on the couch, and turned on the tv.
_________________________________
A couple minutes into the show, I heard people coming down the stairs groaning. I turned around to see Camilla and Lili walking to the door. "Good morning", I said. "Oh, Good morning. We're going home", Lili said, as they put on their shoes. "Why", I asked. "Because we have no clothes here, and we need to take showers", they said. "Okay bye, call me later", I said. "We will", Camilla said as they walked out the door. A couple minutes after they left, I went upstairs to check on Vanessa. I walked into our room, and Vanessa was still asleep. I decided to wake her up, so I walked over to the bed, and sat gently in front of her. "Babe, wake up, it's almost 12", I said, rubbing her back gently. "Do I have too", she groaned. "Yes, I need my girl today", I said, pulling the covers off her. "Why", she asked, pulling the covers back. "Because I need you to tell me what happened last night", I said. "Fine, But I'm gonna be tired all day", she said sitting up. "Okay, just tell me", I said curiously. "You, Camilla, and Lili tried to have a foursome with me, but I stopped it from happening", she said, rolling her eyes. "Are you serious", I asked looking down. "Dead serious, but I told you that my body goes to you only", she said. "Awww, your cute", I said kissing her. "That's exactly what you said last night", she said laughing. We started to laugh, then we got up, and took a shower.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Me and Vanessa get out the shower, and get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth, and hair. Then I started to get dressed. I put on a black hoodie, and some leggings, while Vanessa wore a red crop top, and some ripped jeans. We both walked into the bathroom to do our makeup. "What are we gonna today", Vanessa asked, while she put on blush. "I think we're gonna order pizza and make a YouTube video", I said, applying my highlighter. "What type of YouTube video", she asked curiously. "I was thinking a 'How Well Do You Know Me' video", I said looking at her. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna win", she giggled. "We'll see about that", I said, getting up to set my camera up. I set my camera, ring light, and my sofa up for this video. I grabbed a small sofa from the guest room to make this video. I called Vanessa into the room, looked up questions, and got started with video.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
DURING THE VIDEO
I only had 3 more questions for Vanessa, and so far she's done good, so I'm gonna stick her with questions she wouldn't know. "So Vanessa, what's my body count", I asked. She looked at me and sighed. "I don't know, 4 or 3", she said. "Oh god no, do you really think I did it that much", I asked a little offended. "No.. well.. I mean you are a freaky one, at least with me", she said laughing. "Oh my, the answers two", I said laughing. "Damn, I would've expected more, I mean you're freaky", Vanessa laughed. "Next question, name three things I dislike about you", I said. "Oh, I know this", she started, "one is when I say your full name when I'm mad at you", she said. "Why must you do that", I asked, interrupting her thinking. "Whatever I need to get out of you, I say your full name, and you spill", she said laughing. "Anyway, two, when I try to grab your neck while we're arguing", she said. "I hate that so much, so guys, every time we get into a stupid argument, Vanessa grabs my neck, and she literally just holds it til I shut up", I said rolling my eyes. "Before you guys say I'm choking her, I don't grab it hard, it's just a little tug telling her to shut the hell up", Vanessa said, thinking about the next thing. "Three, if I try to kiss Madelaine when she's mad, she will literally threaten my life", she said laughing. "That's only because I don't want to kiss you at the moment. If I'm mad, don't touch, talk, or do anything to me", I said smirking. We laughed about it for a minute, "Okay, next question", I said. "Do I usually start the fights", I asked her. "Yes, most of the time", Vanessa said. "When did I start the fight", I asked curiously. "When we argued about my mom", Vanessa said. "Okay, That was once", I said rolling my eyes. "The one time when you got mad cause I wouldn't have sex with you. Guys, Madelaine is freaky as fuck", Vanessa laughed. "Okay, time to end the video", I quickly said, before Vanessa could get another word out.
(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)
*VANESSA'S POV*
3:13pm
Madelaine and I were in our room. I was watching her edit the video. I got on Instagram, and I started going through the explore page. I was just watching those satisfying videos, when Madelaine finished editing. She put her laptop on the nightstand, and she started to pull me on top of her. "I'm trying to watch videos", I whined, as she pulled me in her lap. "What type of video", she asked, grabbing my phone out of my hand. "What the hell is this", she asked laughing. "Their satisfying videos", I laughed. "I got something satisfying for you", she said, putting my phone on the side of us. "What is it", I asked curiously. She grabbed my ass, and pulled me down to meet her lips. She placed her tongue along my bottom, letting me allow her entrance to my mouth. As her tongue explored my mouth, my hands moved all over her body. I pulled away slowly, taking her bottom lip with me. I smiled at her, grabbed my phone, and called someone. "Who are you calling", she asked confused. "I'm calling a pizza place, I'm hungry", I said laughing. I ordered a large pepperoni pizza, and some breadsticks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our food got here, and we talked and watched movies while eating. "I'm full", Madelaine said, taking a bite out of the pizza. "Then stop eating", I laughed, pulling the pizza away from her. "I can't, it's so good", she said, taking another bite. "Oh my gosh", I rolled my eyes playfully. After we were done eating, I took the pizza downstairs and placed it on the counter. I came back upstairs to see Madelaine on her phone, like always. "What you looking at", I asked, sitting next to her. "Funny videos", she said, showing me her phone. She smiled at me, while I watched a video. "What", I chuckled. She grabbed her phone, and took a picture. "Don't post that babe", I said, as she started to type something. "Madelaine, don't, I know I look hot but no", I laughed. She stopped typing and put her phone down. "Check Instagram", she said smiling. "Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch, I swear", I said, turning my phone on. I got on Instagram, and saw this..

Liked by @camimendes, @colesprouse, and 30,286 othersmadelame: My Bestfriend, My Ride or Die, My Lover

madelame: My Bestfriend, My Ride or Die, My Lover. She told me not to post this, but I couldn't help posting this beauty💜
View all 274 comments
Kjapa: Y'all are goals😍
Camimendes: Awwe❤️
Colesprouse: I need a girlfriend😭
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
*MADELAINE'S POV*
8:26pm
Vanessa was laying on top of me as we talked about YouTube ideas. "How about the couples yoga challenge", I said, playing with her ring. She laughed, "I ain't flexible", she said. "That's the point stupid", I laughed. "Why not the freakiest couple challenge with Lili and Camilla", she said. "Okay, I like it, Let's do it next", I said. She looked up at me, and kissed me. "I love you", she said. "I love you too", I said, pecking her lips.