"get a room"

*MADELAINE'S POV*
9:37am
I woke up with Vanessa's body on top of me. Her hair was sprawled across my chest. I had one of my hands on her back, and the other on her butt. I looked at the time, and wanted to go get Starbucks. I started to rub Vanessa's butt, and all she did was turn around. So, I patted her butt, trying to move her off of me. "Why must you wake me", she asked all dramatic. "I want to go get Starbucks, do you want anything", I asked getting up. "A girlfriend who will let me love on her in the morning", she said sitting up. "Ha ha funny, seriously though, do you want something", I asked putting on my shirt. "Yeah, a mango dragon fruit refresher please", she said laying back down. "Okay, I'll be back in 10 minutes", I said pecking her lips and walking out the door. I got into my car, and drove to Starbucks. I got our drinks, and drove back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once I got inside, I ran upstairs to see Vanessa, only to find her in the shower. "Babe, I got your drink", I said as I walked into the bathroom. "Thanks, do you wanna get in with me", she asked biting her lip. "See, if you would've took a shower yesterday night, I would've said yeah. But, no thanks", I said leaving out the bathroom. I sat on the bed and got on camera, and started vlogging, while waiting on Vanessa to walk out. Once I heard the water stop, I pressed record on my camera. Vanessa walked out the shower, on her phone, with curly hair and some clothes on. "Hey cutie", I said getting her attention. "Why are you filming me", she said covering her face, and climbing onto the bed next to me. "Because you're cute", I said as she laid her head on my shoulder. "So are you, so leave it on you", she said straddling my lap. She lauded her head in the crook of my neck. "What's wrong with you", I asked, facing the camera towards her. "Nothing, I just want you", she said kissing my neck. "Vanessa, you're a baby", I said rubbing her back. "Am not", she said looking at me with a pouty face. "Fine you're a adult, who acts like a baby", I said. "Only when I'm tired, and you won't let me sleep", she said turning her face toward the camera. She put her hand over the lens and whispered something in my ear. "Say it louder I can't hear you", I said acting deaf. "I need you, now", she said kissing my neck. "Well, I'll see you guys after this", I said turning off the camera. "Now you won't have a time limit to my body", Vanessa said taking off her shirt. "Wait, bae didn't you just take a shower", I asked her confused. "Yes, But I need this", she said touching my crotch area. "Later", I said getting up. "You can keep your shirt off though, I'll have free access to those", I said pointing to her boobs. "Fine, I'll wear a bralette", she said changing her bra. I pulled my camera back out. "So today, Me and Vanessa are gonna go around the grove answering y'all questions", I said looking at Vanessa. "I need a jacket then", Vanessa said grabbing a black adidas jacket. "Okay, I'm ready", she said. "Let's go then", I said walking downstairs. I grabbed the keys, and we drove to the grove. On our way, we made a montage of us singing to music in the car.
___________________________________
Once we got to the grove, we held hands and walked to a store. "Okay, first question", I said, "who's top and who's bottom", I asked. "I'm top, she's bottom", Vanessa said pointing to me. "Yep", I said ashamed. "Next, who wants sex more", I asked. "Me, but that's only when Vanessa looks sexy as hell", I said laughing. We walked to the next store, and answered more questions. "Ooo, these jeans are cute, anyway, the question is what's your favorite color", I said. "Mines is baby blue, and Mads is red and black", Vanessa said looking at a shirt. "I might get this", she said, holding up a cute crop top. "If you get that, I'm getting those jeans", I said, handing the pants to her. We answered a few more questions around the grove, then went back home.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
*VANESSA'S POV*
7:46pm
I was laying on Madelaine's chest, as she edited the video. I was staring at her computer as she edited. "I'm bored", I said, putting my chin on her chest. "Turn on the tv, babe", she said looking down at me. "How is that supposed to help my boredom", I said rolling my eyes. She laughed, "You're cute when your mad." I just got up, grabbed the remote, and turned on the Netflix. I put on 'Orange Is The New Black', and laid back on Madelaine. "Babe, this ain't helping", I said, putting my head in her neck. "Well, I don't know what you want", she said playing with my hair. I looked up at her with a smirk on my face. I moved her laptop to the side, and straddled her. "You know what I want", I said biting my lip. "Yeah", she said leaning in. I put my hand on her cheek, and pulled her closer. I kissed her lips, feeling all the love and passion that came with them. She put her hands on my back, pulling me closer to her. She licked my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth wider. As her tongue entered my mouth, I moaned softly. Her tongue explored my mouth, not missing anything. Our tongues battled for dominance, and of course, she won. I moved my hand from her cheek, to her neck, gripping it tightly. We both pulled away, out of breath. "Yep, that's what I wanted", I said panting. "I love you", she said moving her hands to my butt. "I love you too, babe", I said pecking her lips. "Can I edit now", Madelaine asked, reaching her laptop. "Nope, you and me are cuddling", I said grabbing her arm. She laughed, and wrapped her arm around me. "Shirts or nah", she asked. "Well, I'm not wearing one, so no shirt", I said smirking. Mads took her shirt off, and laid back down with me. I laid on top of her, our legs tangled together, and watch the show. After only a couple of minutes, Madelaine was sleep. I kissed her cheek, "Goodnight", I whispered. In a few seconds, I was out.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
5:24am
I felt somebody move my legs, and I woke up. I looked up, and turns out it was Madelaine. "What're you doing babe", I asked sitting up. "I'm sorry, I woke you. I have to use the bathroom", she said walking into the bathroom. I turned back around, and laid my head on a pillow. After a couple minutes, I heard the bathroom door open, and felt Madelaine sit on the bed. I turned to lay on her, laying my head on her chest. "Babe are you going back to sleep", I asked her. "I can't babe", she said, playing with my hair. "Can you turn on the light then", I asked, giggling. "Sure babe", she said getting up. She turned on the light, and came back to bed. She looked so pretty, even in the mornings. "You're beautiful", I said, admiring her body. "Same too you", she said giggling. "What're we gonna do today", I asked, kissing her cheek. "I'm gonna post that video, and we can, you know..", she trailed off, and kissed me. "Okay", I said smiling. I got up and brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a ponytail, while Mads posted her video. I walked out of the bathroom, and walked over to the bed. Madelaine was done posting, so I straddled her. "I'm hungry", Madelaine said, feeling all over me. "I got your food right here,", I said, putting her hand on my crotch area. She laughed, "Very funny, but I'm talking about real food", she said, pecking my lips. "Okay, What do you want", I asked, putting my arms around her waist. "I want.. Pancakes and bacon", she said smiling. "Okay, Let's go make some", I said getting off her. We got up, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the pancake mix and Madelaine grabbed the bacon. I made the mix, and started cooking  pancakes, while Mads cooked the bacon. After 10 minutes, the food was done. I made our plates, while Madelaine poured us water. I sat our plates on the island and sat on the chair. We started eating. "What do you wanna today",I asked Madelaine. "I just wanna stay in today", she said, taking a bite of her pancakes. "Okay, So do you want to invite Camilla and Lili over, or no", I asked, finishing my food. "Yeah, I want to see how their doing", she said. "Okay, Call then after your done eating", I said putting my dishes in the sink. "Whose cleaning those, because you played me into doing them for the past three days", she said, getting up to put her dish in the sink. I laughed, "I'll do them", I said. "Thanks babe", she said kissing my cheek. Madelaine went upstairs and I stayed in the kitchen washing the dishes.
==================================
*MADELAINE'S POV*
8:48am
I was upstairs in the bedroom, and Vanessa was still downstairs. I heard the doorbell ring, and the front door open. I heard people running upstairs, and next thing I know, Camilla, Lili, and Vanessa was in my room. "Hey guys", I said, getting up to hug them. "Hey Mads", they both said, hugging me. "How y'all been doing", I asked them. "It's been great", Camilla said, grabbing Lili's hand. "How are y'all two", Lili asked, pointing at me and Vanessa. "We're good", I said, as I sat down on the bed. Vanessa came around Lili and Camilla, and sat on my lap. "What do y'all want to do", Cami asked. "I don't know, I was hoping y'all had an idea", Vanessa said playing with my fingers. "I do, let's watch a movie and cuddle, until we actually have an idea of what to do", Lili said laughing. "I'm down", Vanessa said. "Me too", I said. "Let's go then. Mads make popcorn, I'll get the drinks, and Camilla and Vanessa pick a movie", Lili said.
———————————————————————————
We made the popcorn and drinks, and Camilla and Vanessa chose a movie. Since it as almost Christmas, they chose a funny, romantic movie. Me and Vanessa sat on one couch, cuddled up in a blanket. While Cami and Lili cuddled up on the floor in front of us. Fifteen minutes into the movie, and all we heard was kissing noises. Vanessa chuckled and looked at Lili and Camilla on the floor. I leaned over with her, and chuckling to myself. All we saw was Camilla and Lili having a full on make out session. Vanessa patted Lili's back, "Get a room", she said pointing upstairs. The two laughed, and went into the guest bedroom. Me and Vanessa looked at each other and laughed, "Maybe they'll think of something to do today, while their, you know..", Vanessa said laughing. "They probably up there, eating each other out", I said laughing.

My Everything|| Madnessaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें