"so will you do it now"

*MADELAINE'S POV*
7:16am
Charlie, Vanessa, and I were in our room getting Charlie ready for her first day at daycare. The daycare center opened at 5, so we had a lot of time to get Charlie ready. Vanessa put Charlie in an white adidas shirt, black leggings, and some black shoes. I was in the bathroom, washing my face, while Vanessa was downstairs packing Charlie some snacks, a bottle, and her teething toy. Once we were all ready, we headed out to the daycare.
—————————————————————————
We arrived at the daycare, and I went to get Charlie out the car. "Ready for daycare", I asked, picking her up out of the car seat. Vanessa laughed, and we walked up to the building. There was a doorbell, so Vanessa rang it, and we waited. A few seconds later, a young lady opened the door, greeting us with a welcoming smile. "Hello, welcome to Forman's Daycare Center", she said, allowing us to come in. "Hi, I'm Vanessa", Vanessa said. "I'm Madelaine, and this is Charlie", I said, tickling Charlie. "Hello, I'm Dana, and it's so nice to meet you three. I watch your show all the time", Dana said, shaking our hands. "Thank you", Vanessa said. Dana led us to a desk, where we had to sign papers regarding Charlie and ourselves. A lady ,who wasn't to older than Dana, walked up to me and led me to a play area. "She will play here, and we'll have breakfast at 8, and lunch at 11:20", she said. I nodded, and the lady Charlie's bag. "Bye Charlie, We'll be back later to get you", I said, kissing her forehead. I handed Charlie over to the lady, and she walked around with Charlie, making her laugh and smile. I walked back to where Vanessa was, and told her where Charlie was. We finished the papers, said goodbye to Charlie, and left.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
8:57am
Vanessa and I were at home, laying on the couch in the living room. Out of nowhere, Vanessa sat up, and grabbed her phone quickly. "What's wrong", I asked confused. "I just thought of what we could do today", she said, typing something on her phone. "Okay, What", I asked. "You'll see in 10 minutes", she said smiling. I just nodded and turned back to the tv. A couple minutes later, there was a knock at our door. Vanessa got up to answer it, and I already knew who it was. Cami, Lili, and Vanessa walked into the living room smiling. "What's going on", I asked. "You didn't tell her", Lili asked confused. "I wanted it to be a surprise", Vanessa said. "So, back to my question", I said. "Oh right, we're all getting piercings today, and that includes you", Vanessa said. "Try again next time", I said, getting up. I walked to the kitchen while they all interrogated me. "It wouldn't even hurt", Camilla said. "You can choose where you want it to go", Lili suggested. "Babe, it's not gonna be bad", Vanessa said. "Listen, I'm not getting a piercing. Only god can make me", I said, ending there comments. I took a sip of my water, and looked at Vanessa who was smirking. "What now", I asked. "What if a female god could make you", Vanessa said. "I don't think so", I said, walking past them. I felt somebody grab my arm, and pull me back around. Next thing I know, I'm face to face with Vanessa. "So I can't make you get one", she asked. I shook my head hesitantly. She grabbed my neck softly, pulling me into her lips. We kissed slowly, and passionately. She slid her tongue into my mouth , and fought my tongue for dominance. She won and explored my mouth. She pulled away slowly, taking my bottom lip with her. "So will you do it now", she asked, smirking as always. I just nodded, still in the moment. She laughed and pecked my lips. We turned to Lili and Camilla who were recording the whole thing. "Delete that", I said. "Not happening. I already posted it on my Snapchat", Camilla laughed. They all laughed while I rolled my eyes. "Okay, let's go", Lili said. We all walked out the door and into Camilla's car.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We arrived at the piercing place, and I was so nervous. I think Vanessa could tell because every minute she would tell me that everything is gonna be okay. We got out the car and walked into the building. We all looked at wall showing all the piercings they do, and we all decided to get two.
__________________________________
Vanessa

__________________________________Vanessa