"but i still missed you"

*VANESSA'S POV*
8:21pm
I just woke up and looked around the living room. It was dark and all I could see was the tv playing the credits of a movie. I grabbed my phone and flashed my light around me. I saw Madelaine at the end of the couch and Lili and Camilla cuddled up on the other. I realized what time it was, and remembered about the club. I crawled over to the side of the couch where Mads was at, and started to wake her. "Baby, are we still going to the club", I asked tapping her. "I don't know, ask Cam", she said turning around. I went over to Camilla and Lili. "Cami, are we still going to the club", I asked her. "I'm too tired", she yawned, and went back to sleep. "So, I'll take that as a no", I mumbled to myself. I sat on the couch next to Madelaine, and went on YouTube. I searched up my name to see if anyone posted about the fight between my ex and I. It was everywhere. It was on Clevver News, E! News, and just some regular YouTube channels. People were wondering who I was fighting and why. On Clevver, it said 'Vanessa Morgan Fights A Girl In Veggie Grill! Wondering Who It Is? Us Too!' I felt so ashamed, but the girl deserved it. Anyways, I went on Instagram, just to scroll through the explore page. I was watching some hair dying video, when I felt Madelaine sit up. She looked at me sadly. "What's wrong babe", I asked turning my phone off. "Nothing, I just missed you", she said, climbing onto my lap. "I've been here this whole time", I said kissing her cheek. "But I still missed you", she said, putting her head in the crook of my neck. "Your cute", I told her, rubbing her back. I was still on my phone, so I went to Snapchat and went through my messages. All I can hear is Madelaine's light snores. I went to the camera and took a cute picture of us. Then, I took a video of Camilla and Lili, and me and Madelaine. I captioned it 'I'm the only one awake', but didn't post it, because Cami and Lili haven't came out yet. I needed to lay down, so I decided to wake up Mads. "Madelaine", I whispered rubbing her back. "Mhmm", She hummed. "I need you to get up, so I can lay down", I said. She stood up, rubbing her eyes, then I laid back on the couch. I opened my arms, and she laid on top of me. She pulled the blanket over us, and put her head back in my neck. She kissed my neck, "Goodnight", she said going to sleep. "Goodnight Babe", I said rubbing her back.
__________________________________
*MADELAINE'S POV*
8:42am
I woke up on top of Vanessa. I looked up and saw Camilla and Lili still sleep. I looked down at Vanessa and kiss her cheek. I got up slowly, trying not to wake up Vanessa. I went to the kitchen, and made myself some coffee. I got on my phone, and watched YouTube. A couple minutes later, I saw Camilla get up from the couch. "How was your sleep", I asked her. "Great, pour me some coffee please", she said. I gave her coffee and continued our conversation. "How'd you and Vanessa sleep", She asked looking over at Vanessa. "Well, I laid on top of her, so it was good", I said sipping my coffee. Lili woke up, and Camilla ran over to her. She gave her a kiss on the cheek, and I started laughing. "What's funny redhead", Camilla asked. "Oh nothing", I said, drinking my coffee. After Lili, Cami, and I drank our coffee, we went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. "Should I wake her up", I asked, talking about Vanessa. "I wouldn't. Especially after yesterday", Camilla said. Lili nodded in agreement with Cami. "I'm gonna risk it. Let's go", I said, pulling them downstairs with me. I let out a soft sigh, and walked over to Vanessa. I got on my knees, and started to tap her. "Vanessa, wake up", I said softly. She sat up and stretched. "Mhmm", She hummed. "Oh, nothing. It's almost 9, so I just wanted to wake you up", I said softly. "Okay", she said. She stood up, said 'hi' to Cami and Lili. "V, I thought you was gonna go all beast mode on us", Lili said laughing. "Oh yeah, sorry about that, I was just really tired", she said walking upstairs. While Vanessa was upstairs, Camilla and Lili left, telling me never to wake her up again. Once they walked out, I went upstairs to see what Vanessa was doing. I walked into the bedroom, and saw her on the bed. She was just laying down watching Netflix. I walked up to her and sat on her back. "Babe, What're you doing", I asked rubbing her back. "I'm just watching a movie", she said turning around, so I was now sitting on her lap. "Well, what do you wanna do now", I asked her biting my lip. "I was thinking..", she said leaning up to kiss me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*VANESSA'S POV*
I had to kiss her. She was looking fine as ever. She leaned down, kissing me. I flipped us over, so I was now on top. I grabbed her cheeks and started to kiss her more roughly. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and they began to fight for dominance. She grabbed my butt, squeezing it hard. I won dominance, and my tongue started to explore her mouth. I pulled away, her sucking my bottom lip. I started to kiss her jawline and down to her neck. I sucked and bit her neck softly, searching for her sweet spot. Once I found it, I sucked harder,making her moan softly. "Oh, babe", she moaned. She grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it up over me. I sat up, so she could pull it fully off. I looked down at her biting my lip, as she looked all around my body. I pulled her shirt off, and started to kiss her again. I kissed her from her neck to her chest. I left hickeys all around her chest area. I pulled off her bra, and started to suck on her nipples. "Vanessa", she moaned. I reached me hand in her shorts, as I was still sucking around her chest. I put my hand on her panties, feeling her clit. She was so wet. "Baby, are you ready", I asked her, touching the waistband of her shorts. "MhmmMm", she moaned biting her lip. I pulled off her shorts, and felt around her panties. "You're so wet", I said as I started to rub around her clit through the panties. "Oh", she moaned. I pulled her underwear off, and threw them to the side. I started to rub her clit, causing her to moan. I leaned down and started to lick around her clit. Sucking and licking it softly. "Oh, yes", she moaned loudly. I stuck a finger in her causing her to moan loud. I started to pump my finger in and out of her. "V-Vanessa", she moaned. I pushed another finger in her, pumping them both in and out of her. I started to licked and suck her clit while doing it. "Yes, Babe", she moaned. "Harder", she moaned. I started to pump in and out of her harder. I could tell she was bout to reach her climax. She arched her back, and put her head back. I bit my lip and kept going in her harder. "Babe, I'm about to", she moaned. "Ride it out babe", I said. I stopped pumping in and out of her, and let her ride my fingers. I picked her up and she started to bounce up and down on my fingers. "I'm gonna", she moaned as she started going harder. She finally reached her climax, I laid her down on the bed. She rode it out, and I licked her clean. I went back up to her and kissed her lips. "Where'd you learn to do all that", she asked biting her lip. "I just learned", I said kissing her. "Your turn", she said flipping us over.
———————————————————————————
3:12pm
I just woke up on top of Madelaine. She was on her laptop, watching Netflix. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes. "I see your awake", she said smiling. "Yep, but I'm still tired", I said laying on her her chest. She pushed me away, "uh-uh, we're taking showers", she said, getting up. "Fine", I groaned.
__________________^_________________
After our shower, we got dressed in some plain clothes, because we're staying in today. We went downstairs, and watched Netflix. Well.. sort of, we pretty much made out through the whole movie. But, it was still a great night.