"looking for this"

*VANESSA'S POV*
2:46am
I woke up in Madelaine's arms with the tv on. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, and went to Instagram. I realized the day, and it was the 23rd or December. I still had to get Madelaine presents. I got up slowly, trying not to wake Mads. I grabbed my laptop, and I went downstairs. Once I got to the living room, I sat on the couch, and went on amazon.   I looked up promise rings because I want Madelaine to know we're endgame, no matter what. I also wanted to get her a pandora necklace and bracelet. I think I found a good promise ring:

I decided that I would engrave our date that we got together in Roman numerals, into the ring

I decided that I would engrave our date that we got together in Roman numerals, into the ring. I bought the ring, and decided to look for the necklace and bracelet now. I went to the Blush Outlet website, and I looked for necklaces. I found a beautiful necklace that said 'I Love You' in 100 languages. I decided to get it.

I started to look for a bracelet, bug I heard Madelaine call my name

I started to look for a bracelet, bug I heard Madelaine call my name. I walked upstairs, into our room, and I walked over to Mads. I sat in front of her, and rubbed her cheek. "Whats wrong babe", I asked. "I was just wondering where you went, I missed you", she said. "I was just in the living, But I miss you too", I said kissing her cheek. I got up to go back downstairs, when Madelaine said something. "What", I asked. "Stay with me, please", she asked. I smiled, and I walked over to her. I climbed into the bed, laid on top of her, and kissed her neck. I put my head into her neck, and we fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
7:14am
I woke up again, but this time, not in Madelaine's arms. I sat up slowly, and looked around the room. I realized she was in the bathroom, and I laid back down. I waited like 2 minutes, until I heard the bathroom door open. I turned to see Madelaine smiling at me. "Look who's up", she said, sitting on the bed. "How'd you sleep", I asked, getting up. "I would've slept better if you were actually in bed the whole time", Madelaine says, following me to the bathroom. "I was looking something up", I said grabbing my toothbrush. "What are you looking up at 2am, and if it was porn, you could've just woke me up", Madelaine says, wrapping her arms around my waist. I laughed, "It wasn't porn babe, I only pay attention to you. I wanted to dye my hair, so I was looking up hair dye", I replied. I tried to make a good excuse, but I don't think it worked. Madelaine gave a suspicious look. "Are you lying to me", she asked. "No, I was really looking up hair dye", I said, setting my toothbrush down. "Guess how many days til Christmas", Mads asked. "Two", I smiled. "Exactly, So have you gotten my gifts", she asked. "Yep, I'm still just waiting on 3 things", I said. "You're cute", Madelaine said. "You're sexy", I said. We walked out the bathroom, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator, while Madelaine sat on the counter. "What do you want to do today", I asked her. "I want to spend the day with you", she said. "Doing What", I asked curiously. "Maybe.. we can.. make out, watch movies, have sex, and many more", she replied, biting her lip. "I'd love that first one now", I said, picking her up. I kissed her neck, carrying her to the couch. Once we got to the couch, I sat her down, and sat on the couch. "Come here", I said. She crawled over to me, and sat on my lap. "You're top today", I told her. She smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync, our hands felt around each other's bodies, and her tongue explored my mouth. My phone started to go off beside us. Madelaine picked it up and hung up on whoever called me. I giggled and went back to kissing her. My phone went off again, and this time I sat up, grabbed the phone, and saw that it was my mom. I looked at Madelaine, said sorry, and answered the call.
..................................................................................
"Hello Mom", I said annoyed.
"Hey princess, I was wondering if you and your girlfriend would want to spend the holidays down here with us", my mom said.
"Mom, we would love too, but we already have plans for Christmas", I said.
"Oh.. well that's greats, have fun sweetie", my mom said.
"Bye, Love You", I said.
"Love you too tiny", she said.
I laughed and hung up the phone.
________________/________________
*MADELAINE'S POV*
Vanessa just got off the phone with her mom, and looked at her confused. "What plans do we have", I asked curiously. "None, I just didn't feel like going to Delaware", she said. "Vanessa, you could've just told her that", I said. "No because that would hurt her feelings", Vanessa stated. "It's better than lying to her", I said sitting up. "Are you really about to fight with me over this", Vanessa asked. "All I'm saying is that you didn't need to lie to your mom", I mumbled, turning to the tv. "I'll be upstairs if you want me", I said, getting up, and walking to the stairs. "Babe, are you serious", Vanessa asked. "I didn't do nothing, I just said I'll be upstairs", I said, going up the stairs. She didn't say nothing, and I walked into the room. I sat on the bed, just thinking of what happened. I think I'm just mad because I haven't seen my mom in a while, due to the show, and I would love to meet Vanessa's family, but I guess Vanessa don't want me too. It's been a couple minutes since I went upstairs, and I just heard Vanessa walking up here. She walked into our room, and sat on the bed beside me. "What's wrong Mads", she asked. I sighed, and turned to her. "It's just, I haven't met your family, and feel like you don't want me to meet them at all", I said. "Babe, of course I want you to meet them, but I haven't even met your family either", she said. She was right, "I'm sorry, I just over exaggerated things", I said hugging her. "It's okay, I still love you", Vanessa said laying back. I was still on her, and I tucked my head into her neck. I kissed her neck softly, "I Love you too", I said. Within minutes, I fell asleep.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
2:16pm
I just woke up in Vanessa's arms. She was still asleep, so I decided to go on Instagram. I was scrolling through the explore page when I saw a video that I've never seen before. When I pressed on the video, it was from TMZ. It was a video of Vanessa and some guy that looked like Michael talking in an alleyway. At the end of the video, it showed the guy go to kiss her. And, it ended there, so I don't know if they kissed or not. I was so pissed, I got up, grabbed Vanessa's phone, and went downstairs. Once I was in the kitchen, I unlocked Vanessa's phone and went to messages. I scrolled until I saw 'Ex🖕🏼'. I tapped on the contact, and their last text was two days ago.
Their Text
Michael: Vanessa, we need to talk
Vanessa: What is there to talk about, you tried to kiss me
Michael: I miss you, your hugs, and your kisses, I just miss everything
Vanessa: I have a girlfriend that I love, and who loves me. Leave me alone
Michael: You're gonna want me back some day. I know if y'all break up, your gonna come running to me
Read at 12/21/18
—————————————————-
I texted Michael, and told him to stop tryna get Vanessa, then I blocked, and deleted his number from her phone. I was still confused on why they were in an alleyway, but I'm gonna figure that out now. I walked upstairs, and into our room. I found Vanessa on the floor looking for her phone. "Looking for this", I asked, holding up her phone. "Why do you have my phone", she asked. "The question is why were you with Michael", I asked, throwing her phone to the side. "I was with him because I was telling him to back off", she said, grabbing her phone. "You couldn't have texted him", I said rolling my eyes. "I wanted him to know I was serious", she said getting closer to me. "Well I don't think he knew since he tried to kiss you", I said backing away. "Didn't you read my text, I only love you", she said, walking closer to me. "Well, I deleted him from your phone, and blocked him. Next time he text you, tell me. If you don't tell me, I'm gonna think your cheating, okay", I said. "Okay, now can I get a kiss", she asked, leaning in. I put my hand in front of her,  "Nope, not for an hour", I said. "Seriously", she whined. "Yes because I'm still mad from that video", I said. "But I just told you what happened", she whined. "One kiss, but if I do this, you're not getting any for 2 hours", I said smirking. "I don't care, I need one now", Vanessa said, pulling me closer to her. I laughed and pecked her on the lips, "there", I said turning around. She grabbed my arm, and turned me back around. "I want a real one", she said smirking. I leaned in and pressed my lips on hers. I picked her up and took her to the bed. I laid her on the bed, and slipped my tongue into her mouth. My tongue exploded her mouth, as she moaned. I kissed down her neck, and left one hickey. I went back up to her lips, and pecked them. I pulled away slowly, "Bye now", I said going downstairs. I could hear Vanessa whining while I walked downstairs.