"and my baby"

*VANESSA'S POV*
9:12am
I just woke up with a serious headache. I don't remember anything that happened after we got to the club. I sat up, a little too quickly, and I ran to the toilet. I just started to throw up, and once I was finished, I brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs, and into the kitchen, to see Madelaine cooking breakfast. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and sat my head on her shoulder. "Where's the Advil", I asked, holding my head. "In the medicine cabinet in the bathroom", she replied kissing my cheek. "Grab two for Camilla and Lili, they're in the guest room", Mads said smiling. I nodded and walked to the bathroom, I grabbed 3 pills from out the container, and went upstairs. I walked down the hall to the guest room, and opened the door. Camilla and Lili were cuddled up in the bed. I walked up to them, and tapped Lili's shoulder. "Wake up", I said. Lili sopened her eyes, then shut them. "My head hurts", she said, turning away from me. "Take these then", I said handing her the pills. "Wake Cami up and give one to her", I said leaving the room. I walked downstairs, went to the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water. I took the pill, and decided to go take a shower.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
I got out the shower, and got dressed in a long blue hoodie, and some black booty shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked down to the kitchen. I saw Madelaine on her phone, but I didn't see Camilla or Lili. "Where's Camilla and Lili", I asked, walking over to her. "They left while you were in the shower", she said. I climbed into her lap, and watched her scroll through Instagram. She pressed on the explore page, and the first thing that caught my eye was a fight. "Ooo, press on that", I said, pointing to the video. She pressed on the video and I was shook. "Is that you", I asked, pointing to a redhead who was fighting some random girl. "Look, Toni, I can explain", she said looking at me. "Last night, you, Lili, and Camilla were drunk. I decided to leave because I saw paparazzi, so I didn't want fans to see y'all like that. As we were leaving, a random girl slapped your ass. You know how I get when people, other than me, touch you. So I beat her ass cause she said another word and the paparazzi caught it all", she explained. I just leaned in and kissed. "Thanks for fighting for me", I said, pecking her lips once more. "I love you", I said, hugging her. "I love you too babe", she said. "Can we go cuddle, my head still hurts", I asked. She nodded, picked me up, and took us upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we got in the room, Madelaine turned on the tv, then laid me down on the bed. She took off her shirt then got in bed. I took my hoodie off, leaving me in a sports bra and booty shorts. I laid my head on her chest, and she started to rub my back. Madelaine was on her phone, on Snapchat I think, and she was taking pictures. "Babe, What're you doing", I asked looking up at her. "I'm taking pictures of my baby", she said kissing my cheek. I sat up, straddling her, and wrapped my hands around her neck. I grabbed her phone, and put it on the nightstand. "What time is it", I asked her. "It's 11:55, why", she asked. "That's means I got enough time to Hey make out with you until my movie comes on", I said, leaning in to kiss her. She smashed her lips onto mine, our lips moving in sync. I felt her hands move down my waist, and to my butt. I don't know what it is with her and my butt? She squeezed it gently, causing me to moan into the kiss. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, exploring it. I pulled away from the kiss gently, and I took her bottom lip with me. I grabbed her phone to check the time. It was 12:03, so I turned around, and turned the tv to Vh1. "Why babe", Madelaine whined. "I wanna watch this movie", I said. "But I wanna kiss you", she said. "You can kiss me, but I'm gonna be paying attention to the movie", I told her, turning up the volume. "We'll see about that", she whispered in my ear. She bit my ear lobe gently, and started to kiss down my neck. I leaned my head to the side, as Madelaine started to kiss my neck. She started to suck and bite my neck, making me moan quietly. I felt her slide her hands under my bra. "Babe, stop", I said, grabbing her hands. "I can't do nothing", she whined, as she laid back on the bed. "Quit being a baby, you'll get some later, I promise", I said,laying on her. "As long as I get some today", she smacked my ass, "and I'm not a baby, I just want what I need", she said, kissing my lips. I pulled back, with a smile on my face, and turned back to the tv.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2:30pm
The movie was over, and Madelaine was sleep. She must've been so bored. She was so cute when she sleeps, I had to get a picture. I sat up, and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to take a picture of Madelaine. I turned off my phone, and set it down next to me. I started to see Madelaine twisting and turning, so I started to rub her back gently. "I'm here babe", I whispered as I kissed her cheek. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and put her head in my lap. I just looked at her and smiled.
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-
*MADELAINE'S POV*
I felt like Vanessa's eyes were on me for a while. I took a glance to see if she was looking at me, and she was. "Staring problem, babe", I asked with my eyes still closed. "Are you awake now", she asked. "Yes, But I'm still tired", I said turning the other way. "We'll get up, I need you for something", she said, grabbing my waist. I sat up and turned around, "What do you possibly need me for", I asked. "Well there's one thing later", she said, looking in my crotch area, "and right now, I want to set up our Christmas tree", she said smiling. "I don't wanna", I said getting up. "Why not", she asked getting up too. "Number one, I don't feel like buying decorations, and two, I got to use the bathroom", I stated, walking into the bathroom. Vanessa followed into the bathroom, and sat on the counter. "Do you not like Christmas, it's the best holiday ever", she asked. "Fine, we can decorate the whole house if you want, but I need something too", I said washing my hands. "Yes, and what might you need", she asked smiling. "I need you", I said, grabbing her waist, and picking her up. "Babe, put me down", she said hitting My back. "Alright", I said, dropping her on the bed. I climbed on top of her, and kissed her lips. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and flipped us over. She straddled my lap, and pecked my lips once more. "Later, now lets get ready to go shopping", she said, getting off me. I groaned, then got up. I grabbed my 'normal people scare me' hoodie, and some ripped jeans. Vanessa put on a Adidas hoodie, and some leggings. We got in the car, and drove to Target. While in the car we played a few songs. 'Money' by Cardi B came on and Vanessa started rapping. "My bitches all bad, my dudes all real, I ride his dick, it's a big tall hill", she rapped. "I'm sorry, but who's your dude", I asked, turning down the radio. "Your my girl, my dude, and my baby", she said kissing my cheek. "That's what I thought", I laughed. I turned back on the song, and we drove to the store.
———————————————————————————
When we got to Target, we were thinking about what decor we wanted. I was thinking silver and gold, but Vanessa wanted blue and silver. So, we put a poll on Instagram and let our fans decide. In ten minutes, we checked the poll and 85% said silver and gold. "Well that's sad", I said laughing at Vanessa. We got the ornaments, the tree, the tinsel, and the star. We got a few other things, but they're irrelevant to this tree. We bought the stuff and headed to the car. Once we were in the car, we drove home.
_______________________________
We're at home, and me and Vanessa were decorating the tree. We put gold and silver ornaments everywhere, a few gold tinsel's, and I let Vanessa put the start at the top. She couldn't reach it, so I had to pick her up. "That's beautiful", I said. "I told you we needed a tree", she said. She ran over and hugged me. "Take a picture", she said. I grabbed my phone out my back pocket, and took a picture.
THE TREE

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::7:45pmMe and Vanessa were in the bedroom cuddling, and watching a Christmas movie

7:45pm
Me and Vanessa were in the bedroom cuddling, and watching a Christmas movie. I had a prank that I was thinking of doing today, I'm gonna put the spiciest hot sauce in Vanessa's food. So I decided to ask her to Uber some food. "What type of food do you want babe", she asked. "I want Chinese, of course", I said. She ordered the food, so now we wait. While we waited, I wanted some kisses. I looked over at her, and glanced at her lips. They looked so soft, and luscious, I just couldn't help but kiss her. I gripped her neck gently, and leaned forward to kiss her. Once our lips touched. I could feel myself wanting more of her.  I slid my tongue into her mouth, making her moan quietly. Our tongues battled for dominance, and of course I won. I got on top of Vanessa, and kissed her neck. I kissed around, until I found her sweet spot. When I kissed it she moaned softly. I sucked and bit her spot gently. I started to kiss down her neck to her collarbone. The top of her hoodie was in the way, so I put my hands at the bottom of the hoodie, and pulled it off her. She was left in her bra and some leggings. I felt my way up her waist, and to her neck. Just as I was about to take off my shirt, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it", I groaned. I got up, and went downstairs. I got the food, went to the kitchen, and put the sauce in Vanessa's food. I went upstairs, and set up the camera, while she was in the bathroom.
TO BE CONTINUED...