"dont touch my girlfriend"

*MADELAINE'S POV*
7:36am
Me and Vanessa were in the kitchen, making pancakes. While I was flipping the pancakes, I could her Vanessa's phone going off, and her typing away. I turned to look at her, she was so deeply into her phone. Her facial expressions ranged from confusion to anger. "What's wrong babe", I asked, going to sit on her lap. She rolled her eyes, and handed me her phone. She got up to cook the rest of the pancakes, while I read her phone.
On Her Phone
Michael: Vanessa..
Me: What do you want Michael?
Michael: I gotta tell you something, and you might've pissed
Me: Just get to the question
Michael: Fine.. I want you back
Me: You know I'm dating Mads, and I'm not gonna leave her for you
Michael: But I didn't do anything, and I miss your kisses, and your ass
Me: All you ever wanted was sex, and now I'm in a relationship that's more than just sex
Michael: I'll find a way to break y'all up
Me: Go ahead, nothing's gonna work
Michael: We'll see
Me: Leave me and Madelaine alone
—————————————————————————-
I put Vanessa's phone down, and walked up to her. She was by the counter, mixing the pancake mix. I wrapped my arms around her waist, she turned to face me. "Michael can't break us up", I said, picking her up. "I know, I just don't get why he has to ruin something good", she said, putting her head in the crook of my neck. "Like I said, he won't", I said kissing her cheek. I sat her on the counter, and she just looked at me with a smile. She pulled me closer to her, and kissed my neck. Her lips were so soft on my neck. She sucked on my pressure point, making me moan lightly. She pulled away, and smiled at me. "Aww, you're cute when you smile", I said, rubbing her cheek with my thumb. She blushed, and turned back around to cook the rest of the pancakes.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
*VANNESA'S POV*
9:24am
Madelaine and I were in the living, cuddling on the couch, and watching 'Fuller House'. I laid my head on her chest, as she was on Instagram. I watched her scroll through her feed, when Camilla texted her. The text read, 'Go check on Clevver News, it's about Vanessa'. Madelaine went straight to google. She typed in the website, and what we saw was horrible. It was a photo of me and Michael kissing in a club. The article title was, 'VANESSA MORGAN AND MICHAEL KOPECH BACK TOGETHER?!? WHAT'S GOING ON?' "When the hell was this", Madelaine asked, sitting up. "Let me see", I said, grabbing her phone. "This was in June, when me and him first started dating", I said handing her the phone back. "He just tryna break us up", I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah, but our fans might already think we're over", she said. "Let's show them we're not", I said kissing her cheek. She nodded and pulled up her camera. "Kiss me", she said, starting to record. "Wh-", I asked, but got cut off by Mads lips hitting mine. I put my hand on her cheek, pulling her closer. She pulled me onto her lap, and kissed me harder. She pulled away after a minute, taking my bottom lip with her. I put my forehead on hers and smiled. She pecked my lips on more time before stopping the video. I watched as she shortened and posted the video on her Instagram story with the caption, 'We never broke up, that's fake news'. In about 5 minutes, people were starting ask questions, about what happened. I went on my Instagram story and explained what Michael did. Many people were surprised, but some fans knew it was a hoax. We looked at some fan pages to see how they felt, and most of them were happy it wasn't true. We checked to see if Clevver updated their site. Their website said 'Turns Out Vanessa Morgan And Madelaine Petsch Are Still Going Strong! It Was A Hoax By Michael Kopech Because He Wants Vanessa Back! Better Luck Next Time?!'. Madelaine and I laughed, and went back to watching the show. 
________________________________
1:16pm
Me and Mads were cuddling on the couch still watching the tv. I felt like getting ready for no reason, so I sat up and walked upstairs. "Where are you going", Madelaine asked. "I'm gonna go take a shower, and get ready", I replied. "Ready for what", she asked. "Anything we think of doing today", I said, closing the bedroom door. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair, and put on some clothes. I texted Lili to see if her and Camilla want to go to the club tonight, because we didn't go the last time. She replied with a 'Yes', and I went to tell Mads. I walked downstairs, went into the living room, and saw Madelaine on her phone. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, making her jump. She turned to look who it was, and was happy to see me. "Sorry, I didn't know who it was", she said, grabbing my hand. "It's fine, but I need to tell you something", I said, as she pulled me down in front of her. "What is it, is it bad", She asked, looking directly in my eyes. "No, it's a great thing", I replied before she got the wrong idea. "Do you want to go to the club later with Camilla and Lili", I asked. "Of course, when should I start getting ready", She asked. "Around 8:45", I said. "Can I get a kiss", she asked. I laughed, "A real one or fake one", I asked. "A real one, of course", she said. I straddled her lap, gripped onto her cheeks, and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to her. I smashed my lips onto hers. I licked her bottom lip, hoping she would allow me to go in, and like always she did. She opened her mouth, and allowed my tongue to slide in. Our tongues battled for dominance, as our hands moved around each other's body. Her hand moved to my butt, smacking, and gripping it softly, causing me to moan into her mouth. She pulled away from the kiss, and looked at me with a bright smile. I wrapped my arms around her neck, and she laid down with me on top of her. We laid in the living room, kissing each other, and just enjoying each other's company.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*MADELAINE'S POV*
8:37pm
I woke up, and just in time. I picked up Vanessa, and carried her upstairs. Once we got in the room, I put her in the bed, and took a shower. 10 minutes later, I got out, and got dressed. I decided it was time to wake up Vanessa, so she could get ready, but first, I texted Camilla.
Me: Hey Cami, are you and Lili getting ready
Camilla: Yep, What time do we
have to be ready?
Me: By 10, that good
Camilla: That's great, meet you
at your place
——————————————————————————-
I walked over to the bed, and started to tap Vanessa's shoulder. "Get up Babe, we gotta get ready", I said. She just groaned, and pulled the covers over her face. "Babe", I said seriously, pulling the covers off her. I picked her, and went downstairs. "Mads, put me down", she said. "Madelaine", she said, a bit more seriously. I still didn't reply. "Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch' put me down", she said. Once we got into the kitchen, I sat her down on the counter. I looked her directly in the eye, "You didn't have to say my full name", I said smiling. "I know, I just wanted to sit down", Vanessa said. "You need coffee", I said grabbing a cup. I made some coffee, and she drank it. We walked upstairs, and into the room to get ready.
MADELAINE

VANESSA

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()9:50pmWe're done getting ready, so we called Camilla and Lili, they had to pick us up

9:50pm
We're done getting ready, so we called Camilla and Lili, they had to pick us up. We waited another 10 minutes for them to get here. We walked out the door, and into their car. "Okay, I say Lili and Me don't get drunk, everyone agree", I said. "Agreed", they all replied. "What if someone drunk hits on us, or we hit on them", Camilla asked. "If you hit on them, we're over", Lili said. "If they hit on you though, you tell them off", I said, laughing at what Lili said. We pulled up to the club, and walked in. Vanessa and Camilla went to the bar, which left Lili and I together. "How bout this, you go with your girl, I go with mine", she said, looking around for our girls. I nodded and we walked to the bar to see them. They already seemed drunk. "What'd you drink", I asked Vanessa. "Just a couple rounds of shots", she said. She pulled me down to kiss her, so I pecked her lips. "I can't get a real one, like I give you", she whined. "Don't forget, your drunk", I stated. She rolled her eyes, and got up. "Where you going", I asked her. "I'm gonna go dance, come on", she said pulling my hand. We ended up at the dance floor, and Vanessa started to grind on me. We danced for a while, until I saw a couple men with cameras come into the club. I looked over to see what Lili and Camilla were doing. They were dancing and drinking. So I grabbed Vanessa's arm and pulled her over to Lili and Camilla. "Why are we here", Vanessa asked confused. "The paparazzi are here, and if they catch y'all drunk as acting fools, our careers over", I told her. I grabbed Cami and Lili, and we walked towards the door. While we were walking, I heard a smack, turned around, and saw some random girl smack Vanessa's ass. I swear, my blood started to boil. I pulled Vanessa in front of me, turned around, and slapped that girl. "What the fucks your problem", she asked holding her cheek. "You slapped my girls ass, like did you not see me holding her hand", I said clenching my fist. "What can I say, she got a fat ass", the girl said. I lunges at her so quick, I started to punch her in the face and stomach, until she fell on the floor. "Don't touch my girlfriend again", I said, and by this time, the paparazzi found us. I rolled my eyes, turned around, grabbed the girls, and left. I walked them to the car and drove to my place.