"was that enough"

*MADELAINE'S POV*
10:17am
Me and Vanessa were in the living room, watching 'Shrek'. She was playing with my ring, and I was rubbing her back. "Why do you think Shrek and Fiona fell in love", she asked softly. I looked down at her and smiled, "They fell for each other because he saved her", I said, playing with Vanessa's hair. She nodded and continued to watch the movie.
————————————————————————
The movie is over, and now me and Vanessa are making something to eat. "What do you want to eat", she asked me. "You", I mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear me. "What did you say", she asked curiously. "Uh.. I said mac n' cheese", I said. She nodded and started to grab the pot and the noodles. While the water was heating up, Vanessa and I started to talk about tattoos and piercings. "I wanna get a smiley piercing", she said. "What is that", I asked curiously. "It's the piercing on the line when you open you top lip, it's cool", she said, showing me where.
Smiley

"Well you're crazy", I said

"Well you're crazy", I said. "I'm too scared to get any piercings or tattoos, that why I only have 3 piercings", I said pointing to them on my ears. "Dang, you're a wimp", Vanessa laughed. "I know", I laughed with her. "You know what would be cute", she asked. "What", I asked, a bit nervous for her answer. "We should get matching tattoos", she said, pouring the noodles into the water. "I don't know.. I don't like tattoos", I stated. "Come on, we could get a really small one, like a heart or our initials",she suggested. "Fine, But I get to choose where", I said. "I'm fine with that", she said, leaning into kiss me. I kissed her lips slowly, gripping onto her cheeks softly. She slid her tongue into my mouth, moving her hands up my body. I pulled away slowly, taking Vanessa's bottom lip with me. "Foods done", I said. She rolled her eyes, got up, and grabbed us bowls.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
*VANESSA'S POV*
2:24pm
Madelaine was vlogging our process on choosing what and where to get a tattoo. "I think we should get the yin and yang signs", I said. "How about the word 'promise' on our finger", Mads suggested. "Ooo, I like that", I said. "Let's do it", I said, grabbing the keys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we arrived at the tattoo shop, we told the artist what tattoo we wanted, and got started on the tattoos. Madelaine went first, so she sat in the chair, and got started, I recorded her the whole time. "It hurts", she said, scrunching her face up. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon", I said, as she squeezed my hand. A couple minutes later, the tattoo was finally done, and it was now my turn. I passed the camera to Mads as the guy started. It didn't hurt as bad as Madelaine was making it seem. "Babe, you're a wimp", I laughed, "This doesn't even hurt", I finished. Mads rolled her eyes, and kept recording. Once my tattoo was over, we thanked the guy and left. Mads set the camera on the headboard, and I started driving. "Guys Madelaine is a whole baby", I said. "Am not, I just don't like tattoos", she said, lightly punching my arm. "Okay, are you hungry", I asked, once we were at a stoplight. "Always, I want Veggie Grill", she said. "That's what I was thinking", I said. We got the food and headed home.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
8:49pm
Madelaine and I were in our bed, talking about random things. "Since you got the tattoo, why not get another piercing", I asked her. "See that's where I draw the line. You can get that smiley thing, and I'll get nothing", she said. "I'm getting that piercing, but only if you get another ear piercing", I said, straddling her lap. "You're not getting that piercing then", she laughed. "Why not, it'll be so cute", I said, playing with her ear. "I don't care, I'm not doing it", she said, crossing her arms. "Come on Babe", I said pecking her lips. "This is not going to work", she said turning her head away. I gripped her cheeks, turned her face back to me, and kissed her lips softly, and slowly. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and moved my hands to the hem of her shirt, pulling it off. I kissed along her jawline down to her neck. I sucked and bit her neck gently, causing her to moan quietly. I smiled on her neck, and looked up at her. "Will you do it now", I asked, putting my hands on the waistline of her jeans. "Maybe if you continue doing what you're doing, I might", she said. I bit my lip, and pulled off her jeans. I kissed on her thighs before pulling her underwear off. I licked her clit, making her moan softly. I smiled, and started suck and eat her out. She moaned loudly, turning me on. I slid my finger inside of her, pumping it inside and out. She started to grind her hips into my fingers, as I ate her out. I pushed another finger inside of her, pumping harder. She moaned loudly, while grinding her hips harder. I could tell she was about to reach her climax, because she was starting to quiver. I pumped harder and harder, until she came all over my fingers. I licked it all up, and sucked her juice off my fingers. I went back up to her, and kissed her lips slowly and passionately. "Was that enough", I asked her. She nodded, still out of breath. With that her and I went to sleep, enjoying each other's company.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*MADELAINE'S POV*
4:06am
I woke up with a naked Vanessa on top of me. Today, we had to go back to set, and so I woke up real early. We had to be at set by 5:30, so I just woke up because Vanessa likes to sleep in. I started to wake up Vanessa because we have to take a shower, and it takes us a while to get ready. "Baby, wake up", I said, rubbing her back. She whimpered and turned the other way. "We go back to set today", I said, tapping her. She groaned and sat up. She looked so cute. "We have to take a shower", I said, walking to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, and hopped in. I wet my hair, as I waited on Vanessa. Vanessa got into the shower, and started to wet her hair also. We started to clean our bodies, and wash our hair.
—————————————————————————
We were out the shower, and I was blow drying my hair, while Vanessa got dressed. I put my hair in a ponytail, and started getting dressed. While I got dressed, Vanessa started to play music. Vanessa was wearing a red hoodie and some leggings, and I wore a thrasher hoodie and leggings. We were in the bathroom, putting on a little bit of makeup, and brushed our teeth. Vanessa started to flat iron her hair, while I was on Instagram. It takes her about 30 minutes to flat iron her hair, so I had time to do whatever. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and made us some coffee. I walked upstairs with our coffee in my hands, and I put Vanessa's in the bathroom, and went to lay on the bed. Once Vanessa was finally done with her hair, we put on our shoes, walked downstairs, and left for set.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
We arrived on set, and the first people we saw were Camilla and Lili. We walked over to them, and talked for awhile. "Omg, did you guys get matching tattoos", Lili asked, grabbing Vanessa's hand. I nodded and showed her my finger. "I would've never thought Mads would get a tattoo", Camilla laughed. "It hurt", I said. "It did not, you're just a baby", Vanessa said. I just rolled my eyes, "Vanessa is making me get another piercing because she wants a smiley piercing", I stated. "What the hell is a smiley piercing", Camilla asked confused. Lili showed Camilla where it was, "You're crazy", Camilla said. "Isn't she", I said. "Vanessa, hair and makeup now", Roberto yelled. Vanessa and I said goodbye to Camilla and Lili, and left. Vanessa sat in her chair, getting her hair done. I sat in the chair beside her, playing with her fingers, while scrolling through Instagram. Vanessa grabbed my phone, and started to scroll through Instagram. "Give me my phone", I said, holding my hand out. "Hold on", she said, putting her hand on top of mine. "Babe, What're you doing", I asked, reaching for my phone. She pulled my phone closer to her, and started typing something. I just rolled my eyes and laid back in the chair. I can hear the lady doing Vanessa's hair saying "Awe", and "You're so cute". Now I was really curious about what Vanessa is doing. Vanessa finally gave me my phone back, and I smiled at what I saw as my wallpaper.

 Vanessa finally gave me my phone back, and I smiled at what I saw as my wallpaper

I leaned over to kiss her, and hug her. She's the sweetest girl. "I almost didn't read past the 'I want kids' thing", I said pecking her lips. "I mean I want kids someday, but when I'm ready", I told her. "I agree", she said, letting her makeup artist finish. Me and Vanessa spent the rest of the day on set, watching movies, and talking about our lives.