"viagra and cheating prank"

*VANESSA'S POV*
10:25am
"So as you know Mads started prank wars in the last video. I've decided today is the day I get her back. So, today I'm going to be doing the viagra prank on her. Y'all are gonna see a kinky and more fun side of Madelaine. So she's at the store right now and once she gets here I'm gonna Uber Eats us some food. So when she ask for a drink I'm gonna pour 2 two viagra pills inside her drink, so she's extra kinky. I'll start the prank once she gets here.", I said into the camera up in the bedroom. I wait for about 10 minutes, until Madelaine is finally here. She walks up into the bedroom and gives me a hug. "I missed you", she said. "I missed you too", I said kissing her. "You hungry, I Ubered is some food from Veggie Grill", I said sitting on the edge of her bed. "Yass! You're my freaking hero", she said hugging me. The doorbell rang, so asked Mads to answer it. Once she was out the room, I hid the camera on the Tv stand in front of the bed. Madelaine came back up with the food. We ate for about 5 minutes, when we both got thirsty. I offered to get us a drink first grabbing the camera from the Tv stand. I went downstairs with the viagra in my back pocket. Once I got to the kitchen, I started to record. I poured me and her some lemonade, then opened two of the viagra capsules and poured them in Mads drink. I smirked at the camera, then carried the cups upstairs. I set both our cups down, and put the camera back on the Tv stand. I handed Madelaine her cup, and watched as she took the first sip. I sipped mine too and went back to eating. Madelaine was taking breaks drinking her lemonade, so I decided to do something that'll make her drink faster. "Mads I have a proposition", I said smirking. "Yes", she said interested. "If you drink your lemonade in under 5 seconds, I give you $10. Bet", I said. "Bet", she agreed. "Ready. Set. Go", I said counting down slowly. She drank the whole, so I gave her$10, and smirked at the camera. After about 30 minutes, I started to notice the viagra is working. I was laying on top of Mads when she put her hand on my butt and squeezed it gently. "What're you doing babe", I asked her. "Nothing, why", she answered. "No reason",I said turning back around. After a couple more minutes, I think it really hit her. I laid back on the bed and she got on top of me. I looked at her confused. "You look so delicious, right now", she whispered in my ear. I looked at the camera shocked. I just wanna eat you out please", she said loudly. "No, I'm tired.", I said looking at her. "Please, baby", she asked, lowering her hand to the waistband of my booty shorts. I shook my head, and turned around. Madelaine grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of her. I wad now straddling her. Her hands moved inside of my shorts. "Hold on.. Nooo", I said removing her hand from there. "Why not now", she asked rubbing my cheek. "Because, I don't want too right now", I said trying to get out of Mads grip. Madelaine pulled me into her and started kissing my neck roughly. She started to suck and bite my neck roughly, leaving large hickeys. "Babe.. Let me go", I said trying to pull away. "I want you", Madelaine said biting her lip. "Okay, Later though.. lets watch the movie, I said finally out of her grip. I payed on he chest. I felt her hands find their way into my shorts. I looked at the camera and removed her hand once again. Madelaine flips us over so now my backs on the bed. She leaned in and kissed me with full force. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, and explored my mouth. Once she was about to take her shirt off, I decided it was time to tell her. "Madelaine, listen to me, this is very important", I say laughing. "Okay, What is it", she asked. "I put viagra in your lemonade so now your gonna be horny as fuck, for the next 2 hours", I said laughing and grabbing the camera. "How do you feel now that I got you back", I asked smirking at her. "Mine was better", she said grabbing my waist and picking me up. "Mmhmm", I hummed, knowing dang well I got her. " Well I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Give this video a big thumbs up, and comment '#TeamNessa', down below. Bye!!", I said turning the camera off. Madelaine smacked my ass a little hard. "Oww", I yelled. "I'm sorry, baby", Madelaine said rubbing my butt. "It's okay",I said looking down. She put me down and I laid on the bed. Madelaine grabbed her laptop as sat beside me. Cami called me. "Hello", "Hey, I was wondering if you and Mads want to have a girls night with me, Lili, and Ashleigh", "Yeah, we'd love too", "Okay bye"
I went back into the room . "Cami just invited us to a girls night, and I said yes, so get ready", I said politely. "Okay, after I post this video", she said. "Posted", she said smirking. I looked at all the views go up. We started to get ready to go to Camilla's place.
*MADELAINE'S POV*
At Camilla's House
We are at Cami's house playing truth or dare. It was my turn. "Madelaine, makeout with Vanessa for 1 minute", Lili said. "That easy", I said grabbing Vanessa's face and kissing her lips. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, exploring every single spot. I pulled Vanessa into my lap. Grabbing her ass, and exploring her body with my other hand. "Times up", Cami said separating me and Vanessa. "Y'all are so hot", Ashleigh said. We both just laughed and moved on to making videos. Me and Lili decided to do a prank on Vanessa, Cam, and Ashleigh. I grabbed my camera from out my bag, and turned it on. "Hey guys! Today I'm here with Lili, and today we're gonna be 'kissing' each other and we're gonna get their reactions.", I explained. "Where are we gonna do it though", Lili asked. "We should do it upstairs in the guest room", I suggested. Lili nodded in agreement. We put a camera on the table downstairs and one in the guest room. So me and Lili told them we'll be upstairs talking, but we're really gonna be 'kissing'.
*VANESSA'S POV *
Madelaine and Lili have been upstairs forever. "Hey guys, I think Lili and Mads fell asleep upstairs, because they've been up there for about 20 minutes", I said getting up. "I'm gonna go check on them", I said walking to the stairs. I walked up the stairs and went to the guest room. I walked in and saw Lili and Madeleine kissing. "WHAT THE HELL MADELAINE", I yelled, walking towards them. I pushed Madelaine away from Lili. "How could you", I yelled holding her on the floor. "I just wanted to know what it was like kissing a girl", Lili said sitting on the bed. Cami and Ashleigh walked in trying to get me off Madelaine. "So you went for the one girl here that you know has a girlfriend", I said getting of Madelaine. I ran towards Lili about to fight her when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I fell back onto the bed, and Madelaine straddled me.  "Get off me", I yelled pushing her away. I ran towards Lili again. Right before I could slap her, Camilla stepped in between us. "What the hell happened", Ashleigh asked pulling me back. "I walked in here to see Lili and my girlfriend kissing", I said rolling my eyes. "She just wanted to know what it was like kissing a girl", Madelaine said. "Y'all two are seriously fucked up in the head", I said about to slap Madelaine. Ashleigh pulled me back again. "I can't believe you Lili. Like you knew I could walk in at anytime, and you Mads, your just fucked up", I said going downstairs. I was so frustrated, so I got a bottled water. I heard 'Oh my gosh's' and 'wows' from upstairs. I heard them coming down the stairs. Madelaine was about to walk up to me. "Go away", I said pisses off. I saw her reach behind her back. "You just got pranked", she said pulling out her camera and running to me. She hugged and kissed my cheek. "I would never cheat on you babe", she said kissing me. "I'm going back downstairs", I said walking out the room. Madelaine posted the video. I started getting notifications from Instagram. People were saying how I would fight for Mads, and how I should've slapped Lili. I just laughed sat the comments and went upstairs. Everyone was asleep, but me and Madelaine. "I love you baby", she said, as I walked in. "I love you too", I said, laying on top of her. "Your amazing", she said yawning. "Goodnight", I said closing my eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and we fell asleep.