"prank wars has started"

*VANESSA'S POV*
7:17am
I woke up in Madelaine's arms. I remembered we both took our shirts off and looked at her. I bit my lip then got out of the bed. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and hair.  I walked out the room, to the kitchen. I decided to cook Madelaine some breakfast. I finished making pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I put the food on a tray and carried it up to her. "Madelaine sit up", I said entering the room. I sat the tray on the bed and started to wake Madelaine up."Baby, I made you breakfast", I said kissing her cheek. She got ups and smiled. "Thanks Babe", she said pecking my lips. While she was eating I had some questions about today. "What are we gonna do today", I asked. "We could make a video", she said. "Okay, but what video", I asked. "We should do a vlog on what we do today", she said finishing her breakfast. "Let me get my camera", she said running to her equipment. "Wait, But I want to eat first", I said biting my lip. "Later, put on a shirt", she said grabbing us both a shirt. After putting the shirt on, I pouted and laid back down in bed with the cover over my head. Mads laughed and turned on the camera. "Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! I'm here with this baby", she said pointing the camera at me. "Quit Babe, it's not funny", I said moving away from her. "Tell em' what's wrong babe", she said smiling. "I'm hungry, and Madelaine won't let me eat", I said trying to make it sound appropriate for younger viewers. "Say What really happened, and I'll just bleed it out, but I want to see if someone knows what your saying. "Okay, So I told Madelaine I'm hungry and that I wanted to eat her out, but she said later and now I'm mad", I said pouting. "So yeah, I wanna see if y'all can read her lips", Madelaine said laughing.
*MADELAINE'S POV*
I decided to prank Vanessa while she went to the bathroom. "Okay guys, so I'm gonna tell Vanessa that I still have feelings for Travis, I know she gonna be pissed but I wanna see how she reacts", I whispered to the camera. I hid it on my tripod and hid another one on the nightstand so they could see her face. After, I went back to the bed. "Are you still recording", Vanessa asked walking out the bathroom. "No, but we need to talk", I said patting my lap for her to sit on it. She climbed onto my lap and kissed me. I pulled away and got serious. "Okay, I need to tell you this, it's really important", I said looking at her. "Okay, What", she asked worried. "This might hurt you and I'm really sorry but I still have feelings for Travis", I said looking at her. She slapped me softly, "You're playing right", she asked getting angry. "No, I'm being dead ass", I said looking down. She looked at her hands then hopped off my lap and stood up looking at me angrily. "Madelaine quit playing", she said. "I'm not playing, I just feel like I should get back with him", I said looking at her. "Are you serious, after all of this, you could've told me this before we had sex, but no you just used me", she said rolling her eyes and turning away from me. "Listen, I wasn't using you I liked you for a while, but this morning I realized I want Travis back", I said grabbing her arm. She yanked it away quickly, "You have to be fucking kidding me, so all these kisses we just had a minute ago were fake, all the 'your mine and only mine' shit was fake", Vanessa said starting to tear up. "I'm sorry, I just-", I got cut off. "I just, my ass.  You know what, I actually loved you and to think you loved me back. I broke up with Michael for you and you just-, you know know what.. I'm done with you", she said tears falling down her face. She grabbed her phone and walked out my room slamming the door. I grabbed my camera from the nightstand and ran after her. "Babe, Baby", I yelled trying to stop her. "Don't call me that", she yelled back. Just as she was about to walk out, I shut the door. "It was a prank babe", I said trying to kiss her. She pushed me away. "Where the camera", she asked. I put it on her face. "I don't like you", she said going back upstairs. "Babe, wait, we gotta do an outro" I said walking into the room with her . I turned off the camera I had in my hand and went to the one on the tripod. Vanessa was under the covers. I pulled the covers from over her face. "It was a prank baby, I swear", I said kissing her cheek. "I hope you know, you just started prank wars", Vanessa said. "Yep, now come do the outro with me", I said as she got up. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and laid her head on my shoulder. "Hope you guys enjoyed this prank, comment what I should do next. I just started prank wars between us, so stay tuned for more pranks. Make sure to like, comment and subscribe for more videos every day", I said. "Bye", I said putting my hand over the camera. "I love you", I said removing my hand from the camera, knowing it was still on. "I'm mad at you", Vanessa said laying back down. "Oh wow, that's rude", I said looking at her. "Fine, I love you too", she said turning away from me. I smacked her ass and looked at the camera smirking. "Bye now", I said. "That was still recording", Vanessa asked. "Yep, I needed a blooper", I said kissing her softly. "Now to edit this video", I said scooting to the top of my bed, and grabbing my laptop. Vanessa laid her head on my lap, watching me edit the video. I played with her hair from time to time, until the video was ready. I posted the video.
Telling Vanessa I Have Feelings For My Ex| Madelaine Petsch
I waited on people to start commenting, while Vanessa was on Snapchat. "I don't like you no more", she said putting the camera to me. "I love you though", I said kissing her forehead. She captioned the video, 'Prank Wars Has Started🙄'
People were already posting clips of the video on Instagram. One guessed what Vanessa said, and almost had it right. "Babe someone guessed what I said, and they got it right", Vanessa said. "Who", I asked so I could go follow them. "@madnessa4l", she  said showing me their page. I followed them. More people were talking about how Vanessa slapped me. "I don't get why they over exaggerating that slap, it was gentle, like a 'don't fuck with me' slap", Vanessa said rolling her eyes. "Im gonna reply to this comment about the slap", I said. "PSA: Vanessa did not even slap me hard, it looked hard, but it was a very gentle slap. If it hurt I would've slapped her back. So don't come for her", I commented under my video. "Thanks Baby", she said leaning down to kiss me. "No problem", I said pecking her lips. "Is gonna get you back", she said smirking. "I'll wait for that", I said. We both just answered comments about the video and fell asleep.