"because you love me"

*MADELAINE'S POV*
Vanessa came out the bathroom with no shirt on, so I decided I'll blur it out when I edit the video. She sat on the bed, and I handed her the food. "Can you turn on the tv", she asked. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. We started to eat, and almost instantly, Vanessa started to feel the heat. "Babe, is your food spicy", she asked, starting to fan herself. "Nope, do you need something to drink", I asked her. "Please, yes", she begged. As I walked out the door, I heard her hiccuping. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I ran back upstairs, and when I walked into the door, I saw Vanessa on the floor. She was shaking, and foam was coming out her mouth. I ran to her side, and called Lili. "Baby, Get up please", I said shaking her. "Please don't do this", I said crying.
"Lili, please help. Vanessa is having a seizure, and I don't know what to do", I said crying.
"Omg, turn burn in the side, and call 911", she told me.
"I'm on my way, Call the ambulance", Lili said.
"Okay bye", I said crying.
End Of Call
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
I turned Vanessa on her side. "Please wake up, it was just a prank, I didn't want it to go this far", I cried. "I knew it", Vanessa said. "What", I asked still crying. "I saw the camera when you went downstairs. I decided to fake a seizure to get you back", she said laughing. "That's not funny, I thought you were dying", I said standing up. "I was dying, you put the spiciest sauce in my food", she said sitting up. "I'm done talking to you until tomorrow", I said, walking downstairs. "I should be the one not talking, you pretty much tried to kill me", Vanessa said, grabbing the camera and following me downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water. "Now I gotta call Lili and tell her go back home", I said calling Lili.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*VANESSA'S POV*
8:27pm
Me and Madelaine were in our bedroom, watching a movie. Madelaine still hasn't said one word to me. She would scoot away from me every time I wanted to get close to her. So I was at the bottom of the bed, and she was at the top. I took a few glances back at her, and she would look at me, then roll her eyes. After the movie was over, I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. I crawled to the top of the bed where Madelaine was, and I just looked at her. "What're you looking at", she asked. "I'm looking at you", I said. "Okay, whats your problem", I asked her. "My problem is that you acted like you were dying, and I never want to lose you", she replied looking down. "You know I'd never leave you", I said scooting closer to her. "I know, but I was just scared", she said grabbing my hand. "I was scared of you leaving me here, on this planet alone", she said, rubbing my hand. "I'd never do that, I promise", I said leaning closer to her. "I love you, Madelaine Petsch", I said. "I love you too, Vanessa Morgan", she said kissing my lips. I wrapped my leg around her waist, and pulled her closer. She moved her hands down to my butt, and squeezed it roughly. I moaned softly, and slid my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance, she won. For some reason, Madelaine was going rougher than usual. For example, she gripped my ass harder than usual, she also flipped us over so I was on bottom, and she started to kiss my neck roughly. But I enjoyed when she was rough, it made me want her more. I pulled off her hoodie, as she continued to kiss my neck. Right before I could pull her pants off, Camilla called me. "Don't answer it", Madelaine said, grabbed my phone and putting it on the nightstand. She went back to kissing me, and I flipped us over, so I was on top. I leaned down, and kissed her lips roughly. I started to kiss down her body, but once I reached her waistline, my phone started going off. I groaned, and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I answered the phone call.
"What", I whined.
"Okay, I guess I interrupted and make out session, but I need your help", Cami said.
I rolled my eyes, and looked at Madelaine, who was pouting. "What is it", I asked.
"Okay, So Lili left Because I said that a girl was cute, what do I do", she asked.
"Come over, now bye", I said hanging up.
————————————————————————
I laid down on Mads, putting my head in her neck. "What happened", she asked rubbing my back. "Camilla said a girl was cute, and Lili left", I said. "Why would she do that", Madelaine asked. "I don't know, but I need you to talk to Lili", I said sitting up. "Why", Madelaine whined. "Because you love me, and we both know you'll do anything for me", I said kissing her. "Ugh, Fine", Madelaine sighed. We both got up, put on clothes, and Madelaine left. I went downstairs to wait on Camilla. 10 minutes later, I hear the doorbell ring, so I open the door. "What happened", I asked, pulling Camilla to the couch. "We were in my room, and I was scrolling through Instagram, while Lili watched a movie. So I scrolled past a girl who I thought was cute, and I said it. I showed Lili, and she got up and left", Camilla said. "So, she probably left because of who you showed her. Let me see the girl", I said. Camilla handed me the phone, and right then I knew why Lili left.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||_|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
*MADELAINE'S POV*
I left the house going to find Lili. I went to her house, cause that's where she usually goes when she's pissed. I knocked on the door, and five minutes later, she opened the door. She stepped to the side to let me in, and we walked to the living room. "Okay What happened", I asked. She explained what happened, and that the girl Camilla called cute was Lili's ex. "I left because I was pissed, I mean she had a thing for my ex", she said looking down. "I know how you feel, but you can't just leave, you gotta tell her why", I said. "Now, we're gonna go to my place, and you're gonna get your girl", I said, pretty much dragging Lili to my car.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We arrived at my house, and went inside. Once we walked in, Camilla ran to Lili. They hugged for a goo 5 minutes, while me and Vanessa were talking. "I just wanna eat you out", I whispered. "Oh yeah, well you're gonna have to earn it now", she said smirking. I rolled my eyes, "are you serious, I literally had it an hour ago, now I have to earn it", I groaned. "Sorry, I just want to see how far you'd go to get some", she said. "I'd go to the moon and back babe", I whispered, gripping her butt. "That's not gonna work", she said laughing. We watched as Camilla and Lili talked things out, then left.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Vanessa walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. She sat on the counter, while I was on the couch. "Babe, Come here", Vanessa said. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I was on the other side of the counter, and looked at her. "What Babe", I asked. "Come here", she said again. I walked in front of her, she wrapped her legs around me, and I looked up at her. "Are you good", she asked me, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I'm hungry", I said. "Hungry for what", she asked smirking. "I'm hungry for you know what", I said picking her up. "Put me down", she said. "Not yet", I said going upstairs. "Babe, I'm not playing", she said, hitting my back. I ignored her, then once I got into our room, I placed her on the bed, and took off my shirt. "I think I earned it", I said kissing her neck. "How", she giggled. "I made you smile", I said kissing down to her shirt. "Take it off", I said tugging on her shirt. Vanessa did as I said, and threw her shirt on the floor. I leaned back down and kissed her stomach. Sucking and biting, leaving hickeys. She moaned every time I sucked a spot. I kissed down to her waistline. I pulled down her pants, leaving her in a bra and underwear. I pulled away, and turned off the lights. I pulled my leggings off, and walked up to the bed. I straddled her and leaned down to kiss from her cheek to waistline. Once I reached her waistline, I looked up at her. "Are you sure", I asked kissing around her panties. She nodded and I did what I do.