"you suck"

*VANESSA'S POV*
5:14am
Mads and I were on our way to set after dropping off Charlie. She had her hand on my thigh, rubbing it, and telling me how much she loves me. "I love you to the moon and back", she said, moving her hand closer into my inner thigh. "I love you to infinity and beyond", she said, moving her hand onto my crotch area. "Babe, I love you so much, but move your hand", I said. She looked at me with a frown, and moved her hand back to my thigh. "You don't have fun", she pouted. "But who ate you out last night", I asked, with a smirk on my face. "We're here", she said, changing the subject. She opened the door, then walked over to mine, opening it for me to get out the car. I sat in the with my arms crossed, "I'm not getting out this car until you admit what I did was great last night", I said. "You're doing too much", she said, trying to pull me out by my hand. "I'm not getting out until you admit it", I repeated. Madelaine grabbed and rolled her eyes, "Fine, you were great last night, now come on", she said, pulling me out the car. We walked to her trailer hand in hand, and once we got inside, Roberto called us to hair and makeup.
———————————————————————————
7:24am
I was in Mads trailer, while Madelaine was still shooting scenes. I was on my phone, watching Netflix, when I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it", I asked, walking towards the door. "Camilla", she said. I opened the door, and let Camilla inside. "Hey Cam, What'd you want to talk about", I asked, sitting on the couch. "I wanted to know how you and Madelaine are doing", she said, sitting beside me. "We're doing great, what about you and Lili", I asked. "We're not doing so great. You know Derrick", she asked. I nodded, Derrick is a behind the scenes guy, who helps the actors get into character. "Well, he's always flirting with Lili, and it's so annoying", she said, rolling her eyes. "Does he know that y'all are dating", I asked. Camilla looked up, thinking of something, "I don't know, but I would think he does because we always call each other 'Babe", she said. "Friends call each other 'Babe' all the time", I said, laughing at the fact that she didn't know. "But me and Lili kiss 24/7", Cami said. "Well, talk to him, and tell him to back off", I said. "You're right, I'll do it after I shoot this scene", she said, looking at a text on her phone. "I gotta go change, bye V", she said, walking out the trailer. I just laid back on the couch, and continued to watch Netflix.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
8:07am
Madelaine just walked into the trailer, and she went straight for food. "I'm so hungry", she said, picking up a bag of chips. "Damn, Hello to you too", I said, sitting up on the couch. "Sorry, hey babe", she said, walking over to me. She sat beside me, and pulled me on top of her. "Oh, so now you wanna talk to me", I asked, wrapping my arms around her neck. "I don't wanna talk, I want to kiss", she said, pulling my face to hers. I attached my lips to hers, and our lips moved in sync. Madelaine moved her hands down to my ass, and she pulled me closer to her. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and our tongues battled for dominance. I won, and my tongue explored her mouth. I moved my hands under her shirt, and left them on her bare stomach. She pulled away from our kiss, and kissed along my jawline to my neck. I tilted my head to the side, so she'd have more access to my neck. I moaned as she started to leave hickeys. She started to tug on my shirt, asking permission for me to take it off. "Babe, What if someone comes in", I asked. "They'll knock", she said, lifting up my shirt. As she pulled my shirt off, she kissed up my chest, making me moan quietly. She started to suck on my chest, leaving a few hickeys. I pulled away, and stood up. "What are you doing", she asked, as I walked to the door. I locked the trailer door, and walked back to Madelaine. "I'm making sure we don't get disturbed", I said, sitting back on her lap. I gripped her neck, and pulled her lips to mine. I started to pull her shirt off, and once I got it off her, I threw it onto the floor, and started to kiss her neck. I'm like the queen of hickeys, so I gave Mads like 6 hickeys. I pulled away from her neck, and laughed. "What'd you do now", she asked, pushing me off her. "Go look in a mirror", I said. Madelaine sighed, and grabbed her phone. She went on Snapchat, and looked at her neck. "Babe, are you serious", she asked, looking at the hickeys. "We still have scenes to shoot", she said. "You can always cover it up with concealer", I laughed, standing up. "It won't help much", she said. I walked in front her, sat on the counter, and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Can we get back to what we were doing", I asked, pecking her cheek. "Maybe, But you can't give me hickeys", she said, pecking my lips. "You suck", I said. "Well if I'm so boring, we don't have to have sex for a week", Mads said, walking to the couch. "Come back", I whined, holding my arms open. "No, I suck remember", she said, getting on her phone. I crossed my arms and pouted.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
*MADELAINE'S POV*
8:34am
I haven't looked at Vanessa for about five minutes, and I could hear her little whimpers. I looked up at her, and she was looking down with her arms crossed. I started to feel bad, so I stood up, and walked to her. I touched her hand, and she jerked it back sadly. "Babe, are you that sad", I asked, lifting her chin up with my finger. "Move", she mumbled, pushing my finger away. "It's only a week, you can last", I said. "Does this count make out sessions", she asked, looking up at me. "Only the ones that pull off my clothes", I said, moving her hair out her face. "Those are the best ones though", she whined. "Well, you put this on yourself", I said. Before Vanessa could say something, her phone went off. She grabbed her phone, and looked at the text. "It's Lili, she said the Roberto needs me for a scene", she said, putting her phone in her back pocket. "Can I get a kiss before I go", she asked, biting her lip. I leaned up to her lips, and kissed them softly. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and our tongues battled for dominance. I pulled away after she won dominance, "Bye Baby", I said, pecking her lips once more. She smiled and walked out the trailer. I went to the couch, and got on my phone.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
11:56am
Vanessa, Lili, Camilla, and I were done filming until 1:30, so we had a lot of free time. We decided to stay on set, and just talk. Right now, we were all in Lili's trailer, talking about random things. "Cami, how'd it go with Derrick", Vanessa asked. "Wait, Why are we talking about Derrick", I asked. "Derrick stays flirting with Lili, so I talked to him today, and asked him about it. He said that he didn't know Lili and I were dating, so I left it alone", Camilla explained. "When does he flirt with me", Lili asked. "Everyday he tells you corny pickup lines, how do you not notice", Camilla asked. Lili laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "If there was a guy flirting with me, we all know what Madelaine would do", Vanessa joked. "I don't like to share", I said, grabbing her hand. "Not even with me", Cami asked. Lili looked at Camilla, and slapped her shoulder. While Cami and Lili talked, Vanessa laid her head on my shoulder. "Can we go back to your trailer", she asked. I nodded, "Guys, Vanessa and I are gonna go to my trailer", I said, standing up. "Don't have sex", Lili said. "We aren't, Madelaine said we can't have sex for a week all because I said something", Vanessa explained. "Damn Mads, you suck", Camilla said. "That's exactly what Vanessa said", I said. "You a petty one", Lili laughed. "Okay, can we go now because I'm really tired", Vanessa said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Bye Girls", Lili said. "Talk to y'all later", Cami said. Vanessa and I left Lili's trailer, hand in hand, and went to mine. Once we got into my trailer, Vanessa went straight to the couch, and fell asleep, while I sat in front of her on my phone.