Chapter Thirty Three

The weekend came quickly and Cam and I are headed to Trevor's house for the pool party.  I am wearing a black and gold tankini with black basketball shorts, and a black see through cover up.

"You look beautiful."  Cam said when he picked me up, kissing me on the cheek, making me feel better about my swim suit. 

I get nervous wearing it because it accentuates my stomach in a non-flattering way but he made me feel better, just like he always does.

He is wearing a white tank top and a pair of light blue swim trunks.  My foot bounces up and down as we head closer to the street Trevor's house is on.

"Are you nervous?"  Cam asks, his free hand intertwining with mine. 

"It's stupid but this is the first time going to my brothers' house, the first time I'll be hanging out with his friends as his sister. I guess I'm a little nervous."  Cam squeezes my hand reassuringly. 

"It will be okay.  Nothing will happen and if it does, you have me."  He says, pulling up to Trevor's gate.  His words are reassuring and most of my nervousness goes away.

Cam presses the intercom, telling the butler who we are.  When Trevor told me his story, how he was adopted by rich parents, I couldn't even imagine that they were this rich.

All alone in a big house, must be awful.  A stab hits my heart, feeling guilty for time Trevor spent alone.  We pull up towards the house and park behind the other cars.

"Oh my gosh."  I gasp as I stare up at what has to be the biggest and most glamours house I've ever seen. 

It was big, the size of three houses put together in one, two stories, white with a dark blue roof, windows everywhere.  It was a mansion.  I didn't even know that we had a mansion in this town.

Cam opens the door for me, I didn't even notice he got out of the car.  He grabs my hand and we head towards the double door front door.

"This place is huge."  Cam says, pressing the doorbell.  The butler let's us in and leads us outside to the pool. 

The party was already in full swing already, a DJ playing music, people in the pool, in the lawn chairs, by the barbecue pit, by a table full of snacks and drinks. 

The pool was huge, an in ground pool, maybe ten feet deep.  I notice Jake, Spencer, and Kylie are already in the pool. I give them a wave and head over to Trevor. He's standing behind the barbecue, two football players beside him and three girls.  Cam and I walk over towards him.

"Hey guys."  Trevor says, placing down his tongs and walking over to me.  He wraps his arms around me, hugging me to him, making my eyes widen in surprise.  I hug him back.

He pulls away, smiling down at me.  I smile back and look around to see a few party goers watching us, confusion on their faces.  Trevor signals the DJ to cut off the music.

"Everyone!"  Trevor yells.  The people all stop and turn to look at the host of the party.  He smiles at them.

"I would like you all to meet my sister!"  Trevor says loudly, placing a hand on the top of my head.  I look over at him in surprise.  What?!  I was not expecting this.  The party goers look at me in surprise.

"What?!"

"Seriously?!"

"No way!"  Various people shout out.  Trevor keeps his hand on my head, his other hand reaches out, his index finger extended out, accusingly.  

"If any of you have a problem with her or cause her any grief, you will deal with me."  Trevor says, narrowing his eyes at them.  A second later, his smile returns to his face.