chapter 4

We got to London a week before the tour started to get know the One Direction boys. It was the day after our flight landed and we were on such a high. We decided to go out for breakfast before meeting the boys.

 “How excited are you guys to meet them?” I asked while taking a sip of my coffee.

 “I still can’t believe that Louis emailed me.” Luke said. “But I’m so excited.”

 “I wonder what he saw in us… like those videos sucked.” Calum said.

 “That’s not true, you guys are so good your like my favourite band to ever exist.” I said sarcastically.  

 “Oh shut up.” Michael said. “We should get back to the hotel, the car should be there soon.” We paid the bill then walked back to the hotel, the hotel was 4 blocks away so we got to look around London a bit. I was behind all the boys with Luke taking our time and looking around at the sites of London.

 “It’s so nice here.” Luke said.

 “Ya but its freezing! I’m wearing like 7 sweaters!” I wrapped my arms around myself.

 “Here.” Luke said, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him. I snuggled into his chest and took a deep breath in. My heart began to race a bit. “I’m kind of freaking out about today.”

“Why? We’re just hanging out with them. What if they become like your best friends for the rest of your life?”  I snaked my arm around his waist.

“I know, I just, you know me, I’m shy at first.”

“I know. But you’re the one of the best guys I know and your awesome. So don’t be scared of anything.” He pulled me in closer to him and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m really glad you’re here Hailey.” I looked up and smiled at him.

“Me too Luke, me too.”

 ~

“Oh my god there they are!” Calum pointed out the car window. We were meeting the boys at the arena and hanging out for the afternoon.

“Calm down Calum, they are just people.” I said trying to calm myself down at the same time.  I grabbed Calums hand and squeezed it.

“Ok everyone deep breath.” Ashton looked at all of us and nodded his head. He opened the door and we all got out looking incredibly awkward I bet. I was looking at the ground the whole time scared that if I would meet with one of their eyes I would scream.

“Hey!” I heard one of them say. I looked up and smiled at the 5 boys walking towards us. “What’s up guys! So awesome for you to be here!” Niall said walking closer to us. They were so beautiful, I was so distracted by their looks that I didn’t even notice Luke’s hand on the small of my back pushing my forward.

“It’s good to be here.” Ashton said extending his hand to Niall. We all exchanged awkward handshakes and when Louis got to me he stopped and look me over.