chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of Luke breathing. I smiled and stretched my arms yawning at the same time. I shimmied out of Luke’s arms and walked to bathroom to pee. When I came out I heard a knock on the door.

“Hey.” I whispered to Ash.

“Morning. We are going out for lunch in like 10 minutes.” I ran my hand threw my hair.

“What time is it?”

“Wait did you guys just wake up?”

“No, I mean I did but Luke is still asleep.” He peeked his head in the door and raised his eyebrow at me.

“Hailey, the bed is still made, and there’s alcohol on the floor.”

“I know, we got drunk and we kind of took our relationship to the next level kinda.”

“Hailey!”

“Shh you’ll wake up, talk quieter.”

“What happened… did you guys… did you guys sleep together?” I smiled at the ground and tucked my hair behind my ears.

“In the same bed yes.” Ash pushed my arm.

“It’s about time you kids told each other about your damn feelings.” I heard Luke move around in the bed.

“We will meet you in the lobby in 15 ok?” He nodded his head at me and winked. I walked back to the bed and lied down beside him; wrapping my arms around his torso.

“Mmmm” Luke moaned. “Good morning.”

“Good morning Luke.” I whispered to him kissing him on the cheek. “The boys and everyone are going out for lunch. They are leaving in 15 minutes, do you want to go?”

“Ok. I need to have a shower first.” He drew back the covers and walked to the bathroom. I stared at him; his long legs and his long torso, his broad shoulders.

“You look hot those boxers.” I yelled at him. I heard him laugh. I got out my suitcase and picked an outfit for me to wear. By the time Luke was out of the shower I was just starting to do my makeup.

“Ready?”

“Almost. Just finishing making my face look pretty.” I looked back at him and smiled.  He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“You don’t need that crap to make you pretty. Your already beautiful.” I felt my cheeks flush.

“Luke you are making me blush.” I held my cheeks. “Is this what it’s like dating you?”

“Who said anything about dating?” I looked up at him. “I’m joking! And yes this is what it’s like dating me. I have years of compliments I haven’t said to you and I’m planning on telling you all of them.” I looked back into the mirror and continued doing my makeup.

“I like being your girlfriend. Heck I just like that I am some ones girlfriend. If I knew how good it felt I would have done this a long time ago.” He squeezed my shoulders and walked back into the bathroom.

“We should go down now. I bet the boys are going to be crazy when they find out about us.”  I got up and put my makeup back in my bag. I grabbed my phone off the desk and stuffed it in my coat pocket.

“Have you seen my wallet?” I asked Luke.

“No, but don’t worry I’ll pay for your food today.”

“Luke, that is the way to my heart.” I held my hand over my heart and pouted my lips. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

“Come on lets go.”

~

“Well it’s about time.” Calum said. We announced to everyone that we were officially dating. “You guys have loved each other for like the past seven years of your lives.”

“Calum don’t make fun. Some people are just late bloomers. I for one am happy for you both.”

“Thank you Michael.” I said.

“Does this mean that you guys are going to be keeping us up all night long with your extremely loud moaning?” Ashton asked. I looked at Luke and blushed.

“I know that I want to take things slow, I finally have him and I don’t want to ruin anything between us.” I put my hand on Luke’s.

“I think I may vomit.” Calum said.

“Your just jealous that I have a girlfriend and you don’t mate.” Luke said giving Calum a sassy look.

~

“Ok so we got ‘Ted’ ’21 Jump Street’ ‘The Perks Of Being A Wallflower’ and ‘Project X’ what do you guys want to watch?” Michael asked.

“I want to watch Perks Of Being A Wallflower but I know all of you are going to say Project X.” I said. All the boys looked at each other and smiled.

“Ya, Project X it is.” All the boys said simultaneously.

“Fine.” I sat back on the bed beside Ashton and Calum, Luke was sitting in between my legs with his head on my chest; these were my favourite nights, nights with the four most important boys in my life.