Chapter 26

*****THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO HAILEY AKA LILMISSHEMMO1996 CUZ SHE IS THE BOMB DIGGITY AND I LOVE HER COMMENTS! ANYWAYS ENJOOOOY! XX*****

“You look like shit.” I walked into Harry and gave him a hug. 

“We had a party last night and we all got shit faced.”i pulled out of his hug and smiled. “But I missed them so much so I don’t even care that I look like I got run over by a truck.” Harry laughed and walked with me to the dressing rooms. 

“So how was your few months off?” He asked.

“Really well actually, my mum and I got really close, I met one of my cousins via Facebook, my boyfriend is dating another girl, it’s all swell.” I did a fake bitchy smile and rolled my eyes.

“Well I heard she’s a bitch so you don’t have to worry about being the worse girlfriend.” I laughed and opened the very heavy door to the 1D dressing room. My boys were doing sound check so i was hanging out with the 1D boys. 

“Sup bitches?” My eyes met with Liam’s and he had a big smile on his face. 

“Theres our favourite groupie!” He said walking over to me and giving me a hug. 

“Wait, doesn't a groupie sleep with the band?” I asked.

“Isn't that what you do?” Harry asked with one eyebrow raised. I hit his arm. 

“You got sassy.” 

“He’s been hanging out with me too much.” Louis said giving me a hug. 

“Ya I bet.” I gave Niall a hug and then Zayn. “Oh Zayn guess what!” 

“What?” I giggled at his accent cuz really it sounded like ‘wot.’ 

“I got a new tattoo! I didn't even tell the boys yet.” 

“Well, let’s see it then.” I smiled and lifted my shirt revealing the tattoo I got three weeks ago. “Back story please…” Zayn said smiling. 

“Ok boys gather round for this emotional story… so like last month I was cleaning up the house with my mom and going through all of my dads things and in one of his old journals I found a letter, addressed to me.”

“Oh shit, I'm already going to cry.” Liam said. I smiled at him. 

“Anyways in the letter he said that he knew he was going to die soon and that no matter what I go on to do in life he will be proud of me. At the end of the letter he wrote a list of things he wanted me to remember. So, one being ‘Love deeply’ then ‘Think sensibly’ then last ‘Smile’ and he signed it ‘Love always, dad so I went to the tattoo place and got it.” 

“I love it.” Harry said. “It looks amazing.” 

“It really does.” Zayn added. “I think that the personable tattoos are the best.” 

“ I agree.” Louis said. I looked at him and laughed. 

“Says the guy with a tea cup tattoo.” 

___________________________

“Did it hurt getting it there?” Mikey asked me, I was now showing the boys my tattoo and telling them the story.

“Like hell. It was a bitch but I’m so happy with it.” I smiled and pulled my shirt down and took a seat on the couch next to Luke. “He wrote about you.” 

“What?” Luke turned to me. 

“In the letter my dad wrote, he said and I quote ‘Make sure Luke and Michael stay in your life. I really love those boys. And I’m giving you my blessing now to marry one of them, you can pick which one though.’” Michael and Luke were looking at me smiling. “No word of a lie he gave me his blessing to marry one of you idiots.” 

“What was he thinking?” Michael asked laughing.

“Right? I asked myself the same question.” 

“I wish i was around to meet your dad.” Ashton said.

“He would have loved you.”

“You think so?”

“If he loved these idiots he would of loved you…” I looked over at Calum. “He talked about you sometimes, he said you looked like a good kid.” Cal smiled. 

“FIVE MINUTES!” Someone yelled. 

“Ok, enough of this emotional crap. Go rock your first show back!” I leaned over and kissed Luke. “I love you.” 

“I love you too.” He kissed me again then went to get ready for the show.