Chapter 33

*****OK SO THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT HEY! ITS SOMETHING. PLUS THAT GIF IS KILLING ME... HE IS SO HOT I CANT BREATHE!******

“So hows life going?” I looked up from my book to see Harry taking the seat next to me; I was sitting outside in the warm sun reading a book. 

“Well, I’ve been pretty good at hiding my relationship with Luke for the past four days.” 

“Two more days to go, right?” I nodded my head and laid back resting my head on the brick wall. The door of the arena opened up and Zayn waked out; he pulled out a cigarette pack out of his back pocket and pulled one out. 

“Vas happenin’?” He said with a cig hanging from his lips. 

“Nothing.” I said. I watched him as he lit the cancer stick and sucked in the smoke. “How do those help you?” 

“What?” He asked raising his one eyebrow. 

“Like, people smoke those to help them calm down. Does it do that for you?” 

“Yeah, I mostly just do it to get away for a bit. I think better when I smoke.” I nodded my head. “Why do you ask?” I stayed silent for a few seconds. 

“Can I try one?” He walked over to me and sat on the other side of me holding out the cigarette. I took it hesitantly then looked over to my left to Harry. “Have you ever tried it?” He nodded his head. 

“Not really for me though.” I looked at the cigarette in my hand and put it up to my lips taking in a small breath making me cough. Zayn chuckled from beside me. 

“Try again.” I put it back up to my lips and did it again resulting in my coughing again but not as much as before. I handed it back to him and blew out the rest if the smoke that was in my lungs. 

“I was never good at smoking, I always chocked.” 

“I wouldn't peg you as the drug type.” Zayn said. 

“I’m like Harry; it’s not really for me.” It was silent until Zayn finished his cigarette. 

“Hey, I was thinking of getting a new tattoo tonight.” He said blowing out the last of the smoke. “Do you want to come with me?” 

“What are you thinking of getting?” I asked.

“I want something here.” He said pointing to the top of his wrist.

“Would you get another one?” Harry asked. 

“I want some finger tattoos. I love Lou’s and I think they’re cute.” I examined my fingers. “Ya, I wand a heart here, and maybe like an arrow or a bow.” My mind was racing with ideas. “Oh! I should get my dad’s initials on my knuckles.” 

“Come with me tonight and you can get them.” Zayn looked over at Harry. “You too. I know you want more.” 

_____________

“You’re getting to badass for me.” Luke joked as I was getting ready to go with Zayn and Harry. 

“You should get a tattoo. You’d look hot.” He stood up and walked over to me hugging me from behind. 

“I already am hot.” He kissed my neck. “Plus my mom would kill me.” I chuckled and turned around in his arms and kissed him; something I didn’t do too much of this past week.

“Wuss.” I smiled into the kiss that got broken up by a knock on the door. 

“Can you at least tell me what you’re getting?” Luke asked as he watched me grab my jacket and purse.