Chapter 20

OK THIS IS MY FAV CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR! SCREW ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS I LOVE THIS ONE SOOO MUCH! ENJOY! 

My plane landed at 7am; the plan was for one of the security guards was going to pick me up form the airport and was going to drive to where the bus was where I would then hang out on the bus and wait for the boys to wake up. I didn’t tell Ash what time I would be getting there so it was going to be a surprise to everyone. The drive to the bus was quiet because I was half asleep the whole time. We got the bus at 8:30; I took my bags inside the bus and went to my room to put all my clothes away, Luke wasn’t in there so I was guessing he was in his bunk. When I was done putting my clothes away I went into the bathroom and freshened up.

“Michael, Michael someone’s here.” I heard Calums groggy morning voice.

“Calum, we are all here.” Michael said.

“No, I hear someone walking around.” I tiptoed out of the bathroom and walked over to Cals bunk; the curtains were shut so I decided to pull them back really fast.

“Boo!” I said; he screamed like a little girl, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Hey! I know that laugh.” Michael said; he pulled back the curtain of his bunk and smiled. I put my finger over my mouth and shushed him.

“What the hell is happening?” Ashton asked poking his head out of the curtains. “Hailey!” I covered his mouth.

“You’ll wake up Luke.” He pushed my hand away from him and smiled.

“Well, wake him up! Let me Keek it though.” I rolled my eyes and went over to Luke’s bunk and crawled inside next to him; I shook his shoulder but he didn’t wake up.

“Stop it Michael.” Luke mumbled.

“It’s not me.” Michael said. Luke rolled over and opened his eyes looking at me in disbelief. 

“Surprise!” I said.

“Hailey? What?” He had a huge smile on his face.

“Aren’t you going to say hi to your girlfriend?” Ashton asked.

“Why are you filming this?” Luke asked.

“So our fans can see how cute you guys are! Now kiss her already you have 8 seconds.” Luke looked at me smiling; his hands went up to my face and pulled me into him kissing me. God, I missed the taste of his lips. “So damn cute.” Ashton said before stopping the video.

“I missed you so much.” I said.  

“When did your plane land?” Luke asked.

“I got here at 7.” I smiled knowing that I could kiss him whenever I wanted and wherever I wanted; with that thought in mind I kissed his nose, his mouth, eyelids, cheek, neck and then back up to his lips. “I missed you so much.” I kissed him again.