chapter 10

“Hailey come here we are going to do a Keek!” I was lying in my bed reading a book.

“Ok I’m coming.” I said getting up and walking out to the living room part of the bus; Luke put his arms out and pulled me into his lap hugging my hips tight. Ashton got out his phone and opened up Keek.

“Hello! We just wanted to say thank you to London! You guys were incredible.”

“Astounding! You guys were astounding!” Calum said. Michael took the phone and video taped Luke and me along with him.

“We are really tired and are heading to Scotland so we will see you guys later!”

“Goodnight guys! We love you so much.” Luke said.

“Ok we have 5 seconds left! Bye bye bye!” Mikey said.

“Everyone is going to know we are dating now.” I said to Luke once the keek was done.

“Good.” He said hugging me tighter.

“Can I go back to my room? I’m really tired.” I asked Ashton.

“Ya you can go. Goodnight.” I got up off Luke’s lap and grabbed a water from the fridge.

“Are you coming with me Mr. Hemmings?”

“Ya.” He got up and followed me to my room. I took off my pants and bra and kept my old Nirvana shirt on. Luke got in bed in his boxers. I crawled on the bed and on top of him; I was feeling quite frisky tonight and although I wasn’t planning on going all the way I was planning on going far.

“Someone is feisty tonight.” Luke said; he put his hands on my butt and pulled me in closer to him.

“Only if you are.” I started kissing his neck and running my hand in his hair.

“Well know I am.” He moved his head to the side so I had more neck to kiss, I kissed up his jaw line then back to his neck and down to his collar bones giving him a hickey right under it. He rolled me over so I was underneath him, his body was pressed on mine and his hand was on hip while mine was in his hair; he kissed my neck and bit it lightly making me let out a small moan. I felt him smile as me started grinding his hips into mine.

“Luke.” I whisper/moaned.

“Hmm?”

“Luke look at me.” He stopped kissing my neck and looked me in the eye. “I meant what I said this morning. I’ve never felt like this, for anyone. And it’s all really new to me this dating thing and I want you to know that I care so much about you.” I didn’t know why I was saying all this; it was kind of just spilling out of me. “I know that us dating isn’t going to be like if we dated back home. You know what I mean?” He nodded his head yes. “But even though we can’t go on dates I still love you a lot and I don’t care if you can’t give me certain things like that because all I care about is being with you.” I put my hands on his face and pulled him down to kiss him. Our lips moved in sync with each other and our tongues danced around each other’s.

“I love you too.” Luke whispered. “So much.” He kissed me again, adding tongue this time. I ran my hands down his back and back up to his hair tugging on it. I took in everything that was happening, the way Luke’s hands felt on my body as they went under my shirt and up my torso, the way his lips felt against mine. I pulled him in closer to me; if that was even possible. Our little make out session lasted until Michael knocked on my door asking if I had seen his phone charger.

“No I haven’t seen it.” I yelled threw the door.

“Ok, just wondering, oh and can you keep it down in there, we can hear all your moaning.” I covered my face with my hands.

“Sorry, we’ll stop now.” Luke laughed and rolled off me walking to the door.

“Do you need anything else?” He asked.

“Well, for one.” He looked down at Luke’s crotch. “You can ask your boner to calm down.” I burst out laughing.

“Listen, when you have a hot girl like Hailey in bed with you and you are making out and grinding on her then you are bound to have a boner.” My mouth hung open.

“LUKE!” I got out of bed and went to the door. “Ok goodnight Michael.” I shut the door in his face.

“Goodnight.” Michael said.

“You’re too much.” I said turning to look at Luke. “Good thing I love you.” I got up on my tiptoes and kissed him. “Bed?” He put his hands on my waist and kissed me again.

“I really like kissing you.” He bit his lip.

“I really like kissing you too.” Our foreheads were touching and I felt Luke’s breath on my lips. “You’re driving me crazy.” I kissed him once more then stepped back. “We should go to bed though.” I took his hand in mine, feeling his fingers and the lines in his hands.

“Ok, Bed.” I crawled into bed and pushed my butt against Luke’s crotch, he draped his arm around my waist. “I’m going to take you on a date, I promise and it will be the most kick ass date ever.”

“I believe you.” I snuggled my head into the pillow. “I can’t wait for it.”