Chapter 14

Luke, Michael and I were in my bed talking. It was 11pm and we were driving to another city.

“Do you miss your mums?” I asked.

“I do.” Luke said rather fast. Michael and I laughed.

“Of course you miss your mum, you’re a momma’s boy!” Michael said. “But yes I do, why?”

“I don’t miss her.” I said just above a whisper. “I haven’t really had a real conversation with her for like seven months.”

“Babe.” Luke said pulling me into him. “Don’t like, blame yourself.”

“Who else is there to blame Luke?” I sat up. “I told her she killed my dad! I told her she was a whore for getting a new boyfriend. I told her I hated her.”

“You were in the heat of the moment.” Luke said rubbing my back.

“I don’t care. I blamed her for something she couldn’t help. I’m such a piece of shit.” I said laughing.

“Hey! Don’t say that!” Luke said turning my body to face his, he was always like this, whenever I said something bad about myself he got all defensive. “You are not a piece of shit! Your human and humans make mistakes.”

“Ya Hailey, don’t do this to yourself, she knows that you didn’t mean it.”

“Does she? Cuz I didn’t clear that up with her. When I left I didn’t even say I love you.” Luke pulled me back down so I was lying on his chest. “Anyways, I just don’t miss her.”

“Have you talked to Kylie at all?” Michael asked.

“Ya, she called me the other day. She said mum misses me and that she has a new boyfriend!” I said the last part sarcastically. “Didn’t take that one so well. She said to say hi to you guys though, Kylie not mum.”

“She is so hot.” Michael said.

“Eww!”  I said. “I hope you’re talking about Kylie! No wait I hope you’re not talking about any of them!” We all laughed.

________________________________

I woke up earlier than usual with a bad cramp in my side. I went up to the toilet and when I got there I found to my greatest pleasure that I got my period I groaned and got my necessities; I went back to my room and flopped down on the bed.

“What’s wrong?” Luke said in his extremely sexy morning voice.

“Period.” I looked up at Luke and saw his face palm himself.

“This is going to be a terrible week.” I laughed, the boys knew not to get on my bad side. I got really emotional…  “Do you need me to get you anything?”

“Well if you could take my uterus out that would be lovely.” Luke rolled his eyes and laughed. “A hot water bottle and some tea?” He nodded his head and got up and left the room; he came back a few minutes later.

“Do you want to come with me? I got a car and he’s gonna take me to get stuff. Do you want to come?” I nodded my head.

“I’ll come but I’m going like this.” I said looking down at the track pants and baggy sweater I was wearing.

“I wouldn’t expect anything else from you.” he said smiling.

“You are a pretty decent boyfriend, you know that?”

“I try.” He said pulling me into him and kissing me.

_______________________________

“I CAN BARELY STAND IT HURTS SO MUCH!” I yelled, I was doing Ashton’s hair. “I’M HAVING CONTRACTIONS!”

“What’s wrong with her?” Louis asked walking into the room.

“Don’t get her started on it.” Calum said.

“MY FREAKING UTERUS IS EATING ITSELF!” I yelled.

“What?” Louis asked.

“MY. PERIOD.”

“Ewww.” Harry said walking into the room. “That is nasty.”

“You’re not the one with blood coming out of their vagina.” I snapped back.

“Sweetie,” Lou put her hand on my back. “I can do the boys hair, you go sleep in the bus.” I wasn’t even going to fight with her; I was in so much pain.

“Thank you so much Lou.” I put down the brush and left the room walking slowly cuz I was in so much pain.

“Cuddles tonight?” Luke yelled from behind me. “We can watch The Notebook!” a chorus of “awes” erupted from the room.

“A Walk To Remember.” I said back, Luke nodded his head and smiled.

________________________

“Oh my god this part kills me.” I said. I was snuggled up with Luke on the couch while the other boys were sitting around us watching A Walk To Remember.

“You’ve said that like three times already.”

“Shut up Mikey.” I said shushing him. “’Are you scared?’ ‘To death.’ ‘That’s not funny.’” I said along with the tv. The boys all giggled at me. “Would you marry someone if you found out that they only had a few months to live?”  The boys all thought for a moment.

“That’s really hard because I feel like I wouldn’t, couldn’t date anyone else after.”

“I don’t think I would marry them.” Ash said. “Think about it. In a way it would be easier to leave them before they die, it wouldn’t be so abrupt. That’s the douchy thing to do.”

“Very true, but I wouldn’t have the heart to leave them.” Calum said. We all nodded in agreement and continued to watch the movie and cry.