chapter 11

We’ve been on the road for three weeks now and it is such an experience. The boys have five days in Belfast, today we all have a day off though and I planned on sleeping in and having a chill day with all the boys. I was lying in bed by myself; not having the energy to do anything. I heard my door slide open but I didn’t even have the energy to look who it was.

“Good morning.” It was Luke. I turned around and smiled, he was holding a water bottle and a granola bar. “Brought you some breakfast.” We were staying the tour bus for the five days because 1. It was cheaper and 2. We all slept better in the bus.

“Thank you.” I sat up and took the water drinking it.

“You have to get up soon.”

“Why?”

“I’m taking you somewhere, no where special but we are still going somewhere, and Niall, and Ash are coming too. So get your pretty ass up and get dressed.” He kissed my cheek and went out of the room. I ate my breakfast in bed and then went over to my suit case picking out an outfit, it was only jeans and a sweater but I think I still looked good; it was really sunny out so I grabbed my sunglasses and spring jacket and went out of my room, I didn’t bother with any makeup or doing my hair; I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and face then found Luke sitting on the couch with Ash and Niall.

“Good morning guys.” I said.

“You ready for some fun in Ireland?” Niall asked.

“What are we going to do?” I asked.

“We are going exploring.” Ashton said. There was a knock on the bus door, Luke got up and went it see who it was.

“Are you excited to be back home, kinda…” I asked Niall.

“Ah man, I am so happy to be home, Ireland is the best country in the world. We have to go to a real Irish pub tonight.”

“Are we old enough to drink here?”

“Ya, when your sixteen you can get beer. We’ll go to a pub for dinner.”

“Guys the car is here.” Luke said.

~

“It is beautiful here.” Luke and I got separated from Ash and Niall, we were walking through the streets and they were in a store. “I would definitely move here.” Luke laughed.

“You say that about every place you go. Remember when you went away to Iceland and you came back planning out where you were going to live and what job you were going to have.” I let out a small laugh.

“I guess I just fall in love with things easily.”

“That’s what I love about you, you always see the good in everything.” He took my hand in his. “Like Iceland is cold as balls and you still wanted to live there.” We both laughed.