Chapter 30

“What the hell did you do?” Aubrey stood up from her chair and looked at herself in the mirror.

“I think it looks good.” Michael said. All the boys were sitting around watching and waiting for me to finish her hair. 

“I don’t care what you think!” She screamed back at him. Her hair didn't look THAT bad… I asked her if she wanted me to add some highlights in her hair and she said ya so I put some blonde highlights and it didn't look too great… so I actually did a good job on it. 

“It’s what’s in style, I can change it if you want…” 

“I can’t now! The show starts in half an hour!” She turned around gave me the deadliest eyes I've ever seen. 

“If you think it’s that bad then just put it up in a bun…” 

“And ruin this outfit?” She gestured to herself.

“Well I don’t think you can ruin it more. I mean it doesn't even look that good.” Ashton tried to stifle a laugh. Aubrey’s jaw hung open and I swear to you the look she was giving me could kill. 

“Ya well I slept with your boyfriend.” 

“Oh honey,” I put my hand on her shoulder. “Giving him a blow job isn't sleeping with him.” Her face fell from her stupid cocky smile, she looked past me and to Luke.

“You told her?” 

“Yeah, she's my girlfriend and I told her that I made the biggest mistake of my life.” Luke said getting up from the chair he was sitting in and came and stood beside me. 

“You don’t mean that Luke!” 

“I think I know what I mean and from the bottom of my heart I can tell you that I mean that doing that with you was the biggest mistake of my life.” I looked at Aubrey and she had tears in her eyes. 

“Don’t let your makeup run… cameras will be on you all night.” I smiled then walked out of the room. 

___________________

“Bitch.” I muttered to myself. I was on Tumblr looking at the pictures of the concert. There was pictures of Aubrey staring at Luke with so much fake love in her eyes. I looked at the comments and started laughing. 

“What’s so funny?” Luke asked walking into the hotel room. 

“‘Look at how he looks at her. It’s so fake.’ ‘who does this bitch think she is?’ ‘as if Luke would date her.’ All the fans hate her.” 

“I know that you have the right to hate her but it’s kind of bad that your laughing at it.” I looked away from my laptop at to him. 

“Shit. I’m a terrible person.” I closed my laptop and got off the bed grabbing a beer form the mini fridge. “Shit… I just hate her so much.” I took a sip of it and made a disgusted face setting it back down. “That tastes like actual pee… it’s warm.” Luke laughed and walked over pulling me into a hug.