chapter 12

Have you ever looked at something or someone so beautiful that you can’t help but smile? That was me looking at Luke sleeping; his features were so delicate and soft, his lips lightly closing then opening again. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I grabbed my phone to check the time; 7:28 am. I was lying in bed awake for the past half hour just staring at Luke. I pulled the covers back and got up, I didn’t bother putting on pants because I was wearing one of Michaels sweaters that went mid thigh. I went out to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle then went back to the tv room. I walked past the boy’s bunk beds and opened the door to the tv room.

“What are you doing up so early?” Ashton asked. He was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I couldn’t go back to bed and I got bored of staring at Luke.” We both laughed. “Can I ask you something?” I looked up at him.

“Of course.” He put his phone down.

“Do… are… are you guys ok with us dating?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that we are probably in your faces with our relationship and I don’t know if you guys are annoyed with us…”

“Of course not Hail, we are all so happy for you two. You guys are so in love.”

“We are aren’t we?”

“Ya you are.” I smiled then looked back down.

“I really appreciate having you guys as friends, you are the most genuine bunch of guys and I love you all so much. You know that right?”

“We all love you too, you’re like my little sister, my tour sister and my best friend.”

“That’s really weird that you’re calling me your sister considering that I tried to sleep with you, but I understand where you’re coming come.”

“Hey, look at me.” I looked up at him into his green eyes. “It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks of your relationship, all that matters is what you and Luke feel for each other, remember that ok?”

I nodded my head. “Ok.” He kissed me on the cheek then got up.

“I’m going to try to sleep some more. You should go back to Luke, he’ll probably be sad if your not there when he wakes up.” I smiled. I ended up playing video games for an hour then went back to bed to wait for Luke to wake up.

“Mmmm” Luke stretched his arms out and hit me in the face with his hand.

“Oww!” My hand held my eye where he hit me.

“Oh my god I’m sorry babe!” he sat up and held my hands.

“It’s fine.” I said laughing. “You are usually so pleasant to wake up next to.” I smiled.