chapter 8

“There are so many famous people here!” I yelled over the music. I had already seen Rita Ora and Cara Delevigne and a few others as well.

“I feel so out of place.” Ashton said back.

“You?!? You guys just opened up for the biggest boy band in the world, I on the other hand only did your hair!”

“And you did a damn good job of it!” Michael said handing me a glass of champagne.  I thanked him and took a sip.

“Holy shit this is good.” I took another sip.

“And it’s free!” Luke said sitting next to me. He had 4 glasses in his hand.

“Those all for you?” Calum asked.

“No I got 2 for me and 2 for my girl right here.” Luke was already tipsy and everyone could tell.

“Thank you Luke.” I said. Harry came over to the table and sat down with us.

“Are you guys having fun?”

“Ya man, thanks for inviting us.” Ashton said.

“Don’t mention it. You guys are family know… So, are any of you gonna dance?”

“I want to but no one else does.” I said pouting my lips.

“I’ll go with you. Niall is down there with Louis acting crazy, come down and we will dance with them.” I looked up at Luke and he just had his stupid look on his face.

“Ok.” I finished my glass of champagne and stood up.

3

“Where are you going?” Luke asked. I laughed and patted him on the head.

“I’m going to dance with Harry, Niall and Louis.”

“Oh ok, have fun.” I laughed again and followed Harry to the dance floor.

“Before we dance I want you to meet someone.” Harry yelled into my ear. I nodded and followed him through the crowd of people. We stopped behind a tall blonde girl and instantly I knew who it was. “Cara!” Harry tapped her on the shoulder.

“Harry! So good to see you.” She pulled him into a hug and they did the very European thing of kissing each cheek. 

“This is my new friend Hailey, she does the opening bands hair so I guess she’s part of our tour family now.” Harry pulled me forward so I was closer to her.

“Hello Hailey.” She said opening her arms for a hug.

“It is so cool to meet you. You are gorgeous! Even more so in person.”  I was having a very out of body experience.