Chapter 31

Ellen woke up the next day in her rightful place, her bedroom. She was so glad that Kian had came after her, because she loved him so much, and now she knew just how much he loved her.

Because Emma was staying with Ellen for a few more weeks, she could assist in planning the wedding with Ellen. Kian had booked the date after they had reunited, and after they had cleaned Nicky up a bit after he tripped over. The wedding was in a month’s time, so Emma and Olly would have to come back for the wedding, which seemed stupid, so Kian invited them to stay until the wedding, so it would save them money and they would have a longer holiday.

Olly helped Kian and the lads sort out everything on their side, whilst Ellen and Emma were kept extremely busy with their side of the planning. Kian wasn’t like the usual groom, he was willing to put in as much time and effort as Ellen was.

Koa wanted to help with the plans as well, but Ellen and Kian weren’t too happy at the idea of a Barney themed wedding. The main colour apart from white would be royal blue, one of Ellen’s favourite colours. Kian was getting as excited as if it were the original wedding, which was how they were treating it, as Ellen wasn’t wearing a wedding dress at the time and there were some uninvited guests. Kian’s family were over the moon that they were renewing their vows, as it proved they had stuck together through thick and thin.

Kian and Ellen had decided to keep Ellen’s past pregnancy a secret to his and her family, they didn’t want an argument to split anyone up, or for their families to try and keep them apart. They didn’t want it to turn out like Romeo and Juliet’s love story, were they end up dying because of their love for one another. Ellen was finally going to get her happily ever after, she had no more secrets to hold her down and neither did Kian.

Emma and Ellen decided to go wedding dress shopping, even though Ellen would be making her own. But they still needed a little inspiration, and of course they needed new shoes to match the dress. They drove into the town centre in the BMW and started their raid on the wedding shops. There were some beautiful dresses, but none to Ellen’s taste. Whilst the shop keepers weren’t looking she jotted down a few ideas and sketched some drawings in her notebook. Ellen was busy looking at dresses that Emma might like for her maid of honour dress, but Emma was preoccupied.

“What are you looking at? The dresses aren’t outside in the street.”

“I know, but how many shops have we been in now?”

“Three or four shops, why?”

“It’s just that I’ve got that feeling that I am being followed”

“Don’t be silly. Or maybe it’s Olly checking to see how much money you are spending.”

“Maybe I am being silly” they returned to dress shopping and found the perfect dress for Emma. The size had to be changed slightly so the dress would be finished just in time for the wedding.

They were about to make their way back to the car when Ellen grabbed Emma’s hand and pulled her into the ladies’ public toilets.

“What was that for?” Emma rubbed her hand after Ellen finished squeezing it tightly.

“You were right, there is someone following us”

“Is it Jodi, maybe she heard about the renewing of your vows”

“No, I recognise them, what are they doing here?”

“Who are they Ellen?”

“Remember that violent boyfriend I was telling you about?”

“Yeah, I thought he was in prison”

“He is supposed to be, but he still has men on the outside. They have been searching for me for years, that’s why I move a lot, because I’m afraid that they will find me”