-Decision

Rose

Ryder leads me out the room aka my prison and brings me to the main hall where he tells me to sit.

"I'm calling the boys right now." He says, walking into the kitchen with his phone to his ear.

I sit on the chair and sigh.

Am I really making the right decision?

The moment my father finds me this whole gang will probably be killed if they try to protect me.

Do I want that? Am I ready to put all these lives in danger because of me?

I shake my head.

I won't let it happen. They're my responsibility after this and I'll give up my freedom if I have to.

I'm tired of hiding, running, and being afraid. It's not how I was raised and it's not who I am.

I'm a fighter, I've always been and I can't keep hiding from people because of my father. He's going to find me one day and I'll be ready.

We'll be ready.

I thought Ryder was the one controlling my life, how he kept me in that room for days and made every decision for me but in a way, my life's been in a box since I left my father.

Everything I did was so that he wouldn't find my mom and me. Dressing up like a bum, wearing fake glasses, acting like a weak little pitiful person. It was all so he wouldn't find me. Even my dreams for the future are because I want to keep away from him.

Ryder hasn't controlled my life. If anything, he set me free. By kidnapping me and opening my eyes.

How ironic.

I'm not hiding anymore and I'm not running either, because of Ryder I've finally been able to make my decisions for myself.

Becoming Queen isn't for Ryder, or this gang. It's for me to take my life back. My fucking life back.

I can't let my father control me anymore so I won't. Starting from now on.

I was afraid to be Queen because my dad would find me but now I just can't be bothered by it. He's coming, I know and I'll face him this time.

As equals. One on one. I can't have Ryder fighting my battles for me.

I won't allow it--

"There's our favorite girl!" Lucas shouts walking into the room followed by about 20 others.

He snaps me out my thoughts and I almost flinch back.

Ryder walks in from the kitchen, sliding his phone in his pocket with an annoyed look on his face.

"Why are you so loud?" He asks, sitting next to me, adressing Lucas.

I look up at the boy as he sits across from us and he winks at me then turns to Ryder.

"No need to ask, I've always been like this, you know that. Now let's talk about what we're really here for." My eyebrow quirks up.

Oh ok, boss man.

Ethan and Caleb sit on either side of him and while Caleb nods his greeting, Ethan avoids eye contact. The rest of the men stand.

I grin at Ethan.

How adorable. It'll be nice training him.

"You're right," Ryder says,"I'm here to introduce your Queen who you all should remember. Rose, she'll--" I cut him off.