-Once

Rose

Something seems tight around my waist as I shuffle to get it off.

"Get off." I whine as the force pulls me in closer.

What the fuck? This is my room no one should be in here with m-

I open my eyes and come face to face with Ryder. He smiles, watching my expression as it all comes back to me.

Ryder saved me.

The wedding didn't happen.

Caleb is in the hospital and...

Last night was great.

My whole body suddenly aches, remembering exactly what's happened to it.

A smirk graces my lips.

"Did you sleep well?" Ryder asks, perching up on an elbow to look down at me.

"Have you brushed your teeth?" I ask, turning away from his morning breath.

He laughs.

"C'mon Rose, look at me. You have to get used to it, you'll be smelling it every morning from now on." With that, he grabs my shoulder and spins me back towards him.

He hovers over me then let's himself fall on top of me, his head settling in the crook of my neck and the blanket serving as the only barrier between us.

He kisses my ear, slipping his arms under the covers to squeeze my butt. I grin at the action. I love his hands on me, but I like mine on him, just as much.

"I want to feel you again. I want to explore every inch of you, just like last night." I whisper in his ear, bringing my arms up to hold him closer to my body.

"Rose," he breathes out, "I'll really fuck you again. You don't know what you do to me." He clenches his jaw and softly pushes at my thigh, letting me feel the wood in his underwear.

"I know exactly how I make you feel, and that's why I love playing with you, teasing you, making you want me." I let my finger stroke his back.

"I always want you." He kisses lower this time, wandering towards my neck.

I almost moan.

"As good as that sounds, we still have to brush our teeth, Ryder, and I have to pee." I slip from underneath him and jog to the bathroom, wearing only my panties.

"Fuck Rose, leave the shower open." He follows me.

He pulls out a brush as I pee and passes me one with toothpaste as well. I take it, holding in my mouth as I clean myself and get up, washing my hands before standing next to him. We look at each through the mirror and smile.

"What?" He asks.

I arch an eyebrow at him.

"You what?" I respond.

"Nothing, just happy." He says, leaving a soapy kiss on my cheek.

"Ew." I say, giving him one back.

We both stare at each other with grins on, daring to do something next.

I shrug finally and lean into his chest. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and brushes with the other. I brush with one hand and hold his arm to me with the other.

"I'm happy too."

*-*

After a hot shower and me stealing a hoodie from Ryder, an hour passes and we head down to the kitchen. The suite Ryder bought in this hotel, along with renting the whole thing out, makes me feel a lot safer, from old Busken members mostly.