BC: The Birth of Adam

You can also read this on Inkitt (link in bio) or Dreame (link in Conversations) to support me please. Just saying. Chapter is also below>>>

Really long chap

Rose

"What the fuck?!" I punch the wall beside me.

Christine laughs.

"It's not funny. I'm about to lose my mind." I glare at her.

"I've been pregnant before Rose, as much as you love your bundle of joy, the ninth month feels a bit dragged. Come sit down." She smiles softly, gesturing to the leather seat to her right.

My huge baby bump tries to work against me as I make my way to my dining table. It's so much work.

"I feel so useless. I can't help out at all. I'm always either mad at something or really forgiving. I love my baby boy but damn, he kicks the fuck outta me all the time now." I sit back on the chair and look towards her.

"You love it, don't you?"

"It's really cute. He'll be strong. But still..." I sigh.

"You're going to be a great mother, the baby is due any day now so the wait won't be long." She assures me, grabbing my hand.

"I hope so. I just want him out of me already, so I can hold him. Teach him. He'll be so loved." I rub my bump, looking down at him.

"Of course he will. I can't wait to meet him, all of us can't wait."

I nod, lifting my eyes to meet hers with a smile.

"I'm hungry. My snacks aren't here. If you look in my pantry, all you'll see is tortilla chips, tons of ranch for some salad, chocolate chip cookies, and this cookie that's made 3 blocks from here. I checked before I came. That's how crazy these cravings are." I roll my eyes.

He's such a fat baby.

"Is he craving that cookie right now?" She smiles, getting up.

"You have no idea. My hormones are making me feel like I need it, I'm bout to start bitching in a few minutes." So seriously.

"I could go get some really quick. You want to come with me?" She grabs her coat off the rack, going into the living room.

"My ankles ache, so no I'll sit this one out. Thank you so much, I'm about to die."

"I'll be right back. Call me if anything happens." She leaves and shuts the door behind her.

I sigh and try to get up. I need some water.

Looking around my mother in law's home, I smile softly. Ever since I got too pregnant to do anything, I've been stuck over here. I hate the feeling of being too useless to do my job, run our group.

Ryder's been so busy nowadays and yet he still comes home and stays up with me. I can see him wearing down.

I take slow steps to the kitchen, keeping my hands on my back and cautiously moving.

I reach the fridge and grab a cold bottle of spring water. If I was at home, the members of our group would've fought to get me this. Like I can't walk or something. I can't let them follow me here, I'd break something trying to get them away from me.

I wobble to the living room and sit down on the white leather couch. Grabbing the remote, I turn on the news channel. It keeps me feeling useful.

"Ugh!" A stabbing feeling echos from my pelvis area. I drop my water and spill it all over myself and the floor.