-Help

Rose

The boys nod.

I look pass them and survey the huge backyard space.

"Alright, run." I start jogging and turn my head to see the guys staring at me.

"I said run. C'mon!" I shout, keeping my steady pace.

They begin running after me, trying to catch up.

Caleb and Lucas easily catch up, pulling up next to me, not seeming tired at all. Glancing at both of them, they almost seem smug about it. Even Caleb.

I chuckle.

This is the easiest part. They won't be so happy-go-lucky in a minute.

I smile to myself.

Last night, I was thinking of the best and most effective things my father taught me for self-defense.

He always said to strike like a snake.

Seduction.

Strength.

Strategy.

The hiss.

I decided strategy and strength were the two I was going to teach them. Seduction is a bit of a higher level thinking I don't know if they're capable of yet.

They'll be in tears when I'm done today.

We run a couple more laps around the backyard space and I finally call to them to stop.

They all line up to where they were before, some heaving, others a bit tired, and Caleb and Lucas stand in their spot as if they had been there the whole time. Unfazed.

A drop of sweat rolls down my chin and I instantly wipe it off.

They piss me off.

I glare in their direction and suddenly hear the door behind me open and shut.

Ryder's finally here huh? He could've took longer.

I try to turn to face him but his arms come around my waist and hug me from behind.

"Get off, Ryder not in front of them. I need them to take me seriously." I try to peel his arms off me but with no prevail.

He puts his face in the side of my neck and nuzzles his nose against my skin, causing me to almost laugh.

I'm just a little ticklish on my neck annd none if these kids need to know that especially not Ryder.

A couple hoots come from the boys standing in front of us and I feel as if cold water has been thrown on me.

This isn't helping me establish a leader and subordinate relationship with these boys, if anything they'll probably think of me of their boss's bitch who thinks she can train us.

Fuck. My job just got harder.

"Ryder get off. Right now." My tone becomes serious and the hoots form the crowd die down.

He squeezes me tighter.

"Don't wanna."

I sigh. I didn't want to have to do this but...

I lift the heel of my foot and slam it down on his, causing him to yelp and instinctively loosen his grip. I slip out easily.

"Told you to get off." Smirking and trying my back to the crowd, I bend down to level with the now crouching Ryder, holding his foot. He glares at me.

I still got it. Good.

"What the fuck are you all staring at?!" Ryder shouts suddenly to the men behind me.