-Reasons

Rose

I open the door to my room and find Ryder deep in thought on my bed.

The door creaks and his eyes snap up to mine. I walk in and sit next to him, while his eyes follow me.

I lean against his arm and take a deep breath, relaxing myself as I exhale, feeling a bit of peace for the first time since yesterday.

I turn my head, resting on his shoulder and find him still staring at me.

"Yes?" I ask, smiling at him.

"You're so cute... I just got lost in your presence I guess." He gazes at me, seeming dazed almost.

Who's the cute one?

I chuckle and I punch him on the arm.

"That was cringy. Stop."

"I'm being serious."

"I'm sure you are." I put my legs on the bed and my head in his lap, lying down now, looking up at him.

"Rose, you're so beautiful..."

The smile on my face widens a bit.

"I never pegged you as the romantic type, Ryder, but damn you are." I snuggle against his thigh.

"... I never want to lose you." He grabs my face and moves my head so I'm looking directly up at him, as he crouches over and leans in, getting closer to my lips.

My heart beat starts picking up and I bite my lip.

Shit, I'm nervous.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me." He stares into my eyes and I cant do anything but stare back.

I know I'm going to fight my father one day and I can't promise Ryder I'll be alive after that and even if I survive I can't promise him I'll stay. That'll put him in too much danger.

After you kill a man like my father, no matter who you are, expect to be hunted down and assassinated.

Anyone in the way gets the same result and I know how Ryder is.

Damn, this hurts a little thinking about it. The fact I have to leave him one day.

I swallow and simply stare back in silence.

"Rose, I need you to promise me you're not going anywhere. Please." He grips my face harder and I close my eyes to avoid his words.

Maybe...he'll stop? Leave me alone?

"Rose!" He yells and a few drops of saliva land on my cheeks, I've had enough.

I wrestle outta his hold and stand up straight, facing him.

"Don't ever spit in my face again and stop worrying about me. I'm here, thats all that matters."

"But are you going to stay here? That's my problem." He stands up and closes in on me.

My back hits the wall and he puts his hand on it, next to me.

"I'll be here tomorrow, the day after that and the day after that. Stop stressing yourself out!" I shout, and instantly my lips and sealed by his.

His kiss is aggressive, desperate, and hungry. He pins his body on mine, and keeps me prisoner on the wall.

I respond with the same energy, internally cussing myself out for not telling him anything.

But I can't or else he'd stop me.

His tongue enters my mouth and I respond slipping mine in his. We fight over the dominace of the kiss as he begins to grind himself on me and I bring my hand to his bugle, rubbing him over his jeans.

I win the fight and gain full control. Putting my free hand in his hair, I pull his head back and turn us around so he's on the wall and I'm pressing against him.

"How do you like it, bitch?" I whisper in his ear, and his response is a small moan.

I almost ruin the moment with a surge of laughter, but I manage to keep it in.

Big bad gangleader's up on the wall with a female pinning him against it.

I travel down to his neck and begin sucking one spot.

Suddenly, my legs are scooped up from under me and I'm being carried by Ryder to the bed.

He puts me down gently and looms over me with a mix of emotions in his eyes.

"You're not allowed to leave me. Trust me I'll find you over and over again if you run. You're mine, Rose. All of you." He breathes heavily and slowly lowers himself down on me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Ryder, I don't belong to anyone. I'm free now. I ran away to be free and I don't want to be stuck in another cage, not even in 'the name of love'. Don't think about it too much, just accept it. I've decided to stay and be Queen so let's just focus on that. Now, the present. The future could be anything. We don't know." I stroke his face and try to reason with him. Calm him down.

"My future is you." He stares intensely into my eyes and my heart pains increase.

I keep the words on the tip of my tongue to myself and nod.

He holds onto me and we begin talking about trival things, laughing together, just enjoying each other.

Shit I never thought I could find in another human. Honestly.

The words though, stay imprinted in the back of my heart.

Ryder's a dumbass for picking me, of all people to kidnap, bond and fall in love with.

And I'm a dumbass for sticking around long enough to where I don't want to leave either.

But the words remind me the truth and I know what I have to do, for myself.

But my future isn't yours.
______________________________________
255k

12/14/18

Heyyyyy guyssss so i havent been sticking with my 3 days update schedule and I dont think i can so once a week is sounding good to me.
Like every Saturday.

During winter break I'll try to get one out every day if not every other day

Dont be too mad at Rose, tell me if you guys think she's being too much or just herself.

Love yall and im soooo grateful for you guys

Ciao.