Chapter 10

"Nononononono. We are not watching that movie," Matt exclaimed as he took out the movie from Keith's hand.

"Too bad. We are watching this," Keith argued back.

After eating some food, the four of us decided to watch a movie since it wasn't that late. However, Matt and Keith couldn't decide on what movie to watch. Keith wanted to watch Jurassic Park, but Matt wanted to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

"Keith, I am older than you. Therefore, I should choose the movie," Matt said as if his logic made sense. 

"That's BS, Matt. Everyone knows that Jurassic Park is way better than Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Right Shiro?" Keith looked over to his brother, who was getting annoyed at this useless bickering.

"Sorry, I am not getting into this. Just pick a d*mn movie."

"Keith muttered some colorful words about his brother before turning to me, pouting.

Oh my.

Why does he have to look so cute doing that? Honestly, such cuteness should be banned. 

"Pidge, can you please tell your dear brother that we are going to watch Jurassic Park? Don't you want to watch this?" his voice sounded like a little kid and I was about to fall into his bait when Matt stepped in between us.

"Woah Woah Woah, you are not going to persuade my sister just by.....looking like that," Matt said, disgusted.

"But she likes it. Don't you Pidge?" Keith smirked at my blushing face as if he could tell that I would agree with him.

" Oh my god. High schoolers are hopeless," Matt said, giving up.

Shiro started laughing out loud and sat down next to Matt.

"Matt, you shouldn't be complaining. You were like that three years ago."

As the two college students started bickering over their high school memories, I took a seat on the other couch while Keith put in the movie.

Once it was all set, he plopped down right next to me, his leg brushing against mine.

I ignored that as the movie started, concentrating on the first scene that was always so mysterious.

As the movie continued to play, Shiro and Matt made comments in whispers, which was kind of distracting. Keith looked really bored, which was surprising since he was the one who wanted to watch this movie.

Boys.

After a few minutes, I could hear a light snore to my left and saw that Keith was asleep, head tilted towards me. I had to admit, he looked cute with his hair all frazzled and his lips parted slightly. He looked so innocent.

I let him be and continued to watch the movie, which was very interesting. I had watched this movie before, and while it wasn't my favorite, I certainly didn't-

Wait. 

Why did it feel like my left shoulder felt heavy all of a sudden?

I slightly moved my body and gasped when I saw Keith's head resting on my shoulder, his face buried into my neck. The image made me blush, and I tried to watch the movie, ignoring the fact that a boy was laying down on me. 

Luckily, neither Matt nor Shiro noticed that Keith was not actually paying attention to the movie and, in fact, was sleeping. 

It was hard to concentrate. Every time Keith breathed out, I could feel it and it kept my blush from leaving my face. To make matters worse, he put his arm around me so I couldn't get up even if I needed to.

Somewhere towards the end of the movie, I was about to wake up Keith when I found out that he was already awake, looking at me.

"W-why are you l-looking a-at me?" I questioned while blushing.

Keith brushed back a piece of hair that had fallen in front of my face before responding, "You just look really beautiful. Is it a crime to look at something so beautiful?"

I hid my face with my hair. I don't think I have ever blushed this hard in my life. Did he really think I was beautiful? I didn't. I had boring brown hair and dull brown eyes. I was too short. I wasn't pretty like the others girls I had seen in my previous school and this one. Maybe he was just joking?

For some reason, that thought made my heart hurt, but I ignored it.

"C-can you g-get o-off me?" I quietly whispered, trying not to draw Matt and Shiro's attention.

"Okay." Keith sounded disappointed as he moved away from me and kept a good distance between us. I just shrugged it off and saw that the movie had finally ended.

Okay," Shiro said as he stretched, "Now that that is done, Keith and I have to go back home. I'll see you before class tomorrow?" He asked Matt. My brother nodded as he got up too.

Once we cleaned up the room, Shiro and Keith got ready to leave. As Shiro and Matt talked about some homework assignment(every single day they do this) Keith leaned over to me and whispered something.

"I really do think you are the most beautiful person in this world."

I looked down at our feet and realized just how close we were. I was never in a relationship with a boy so all of this was new to me. What do I do now? Do I step closer to him and give him a hug?

Keith must have read my mind because he put his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. At first, I was shocked and didn't return it back. After a few seconds, however, I tentatively put my small around his body and rested my head on his chest. Even though I have hugged Matt and my dad before, this hug felt different.

It felt way better.

"Break it up you two. Keith, we have to go now," Shiro said, and I quickly sprang away from Keith as if we were both caught doing something not so innocent.

Keith gave a small glare to his brother, who just smirked back, before turning to me and saying, "Bye Pidge. See you tomorrow."

"B-bye," I said as I gave a small awkward wave to both of the brothers.

I closed the door behind them, turned around, and saw Matt looking at me with a smug look.

"Aww, does my little sister Katie have a crush on someone?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"N-no," I denied. Why did he think that?

Matt didn't say anything, just kept the smug look as if he was right and I was wrong. Ignoring it, I went upstairs to prepare for bed.

After changing into comfortable clothes and brushing my teeth, I read my book for a few minutes before deciding to hit the lights. 

Before I slept, though, a thought came to me.

Did I have a crush on Keith?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here is Chapter 10!

So, Katie-sorry Pidge- is wondering if she has a crush on Keith. She really is oblivious...

What do you think of the story so far?

Who is your favorite character?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!