Keith's POV(Chapter 6)

Keith's POV:

Ring!!!!

Finally, it's lunchtime. It was the only "class" I actually enjoyed.

Walking up to the table I usually sate at, I sat down. Immediately, my "friends" started to talk to me, but I wasn't in the mood to. Instead, I ate my lunch and turned my attention to a certain new girl who was sitting with... Lance and Hunk.

I looked at their table for a few minutes before deciding to go over there. I was getting bored here anyway. 

No one said anything as I got up. As I got closer, I heard something that sparked something inside me.

  "Aww, look, little Katie has a little crush," Hunk said, trying to pinch Katie's cheeks. She had a crush already? 

Keeping my voice even, I said, "Pidge has a crush on somebody on her first day here already?"  

I don't know why I said Pidge. It was the first thing I said and I didn't want to call her Katie: Pidge was better. Plus, she reminded me of a pigeon.

Sitting down next to Pidge, I saw that she was blushing. A second later, she realized something and turned to me.

  "M-my name i-is Katie, n-not P-Pidge," She said so quietly, I could barely hear it.

  "I know that Pidge, but you remind me of a little pigeon, so I am going to call you Pidge," I said, smirking when Lance bursted out with an "aww". 

While Hunk was laughing, Pidge asked me, "W-why are y-you here?"

Good question, why was I here?

It's because you wanted to see your future wif-

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I will be picking you up to drop you to your house. Shiro and Matt's orders. See ya," I said, ignoring my stupid mind. I quickly got up and left before they could say anything else. 

Guess I was going back home with Pidge today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was after school, and I was waiting for Pidge. My friends were talking about some things that I didn't really care about. I saw that Pidge was walking up to my friends, and I immediately stiffened.

This wasn't going to go well.

  "What do you want, kid?" Jeff said to Pidge as he turned around to face her. 

"I-I w-was w-waiting for K-Keith." D*mn it Pidge, don't say that!

I heard laughter around me as comments were thrown at Pidge.

"You, looking for Keith. Ha, in your dreams, kid."

"Keith doesn't talk to people like you."

"Yeah, you're just a girl trying to get attention." 

I could feel Pidge's eyes on me, but I just looked away. If I showed any sign that I cared for Pidge, my "friends" would do anything to drive her away from me. 

Pidge finally turned around and walked away, and I immediately felt bad. This wasn't how her first day was supposed to go.

I told the people around me that I was going home and left on my bike, headed for Pidge's direction. First, she was going the wrong way and second, I said that I would take her home.

Otherwise, Shiro would have to prepare for my funeral.

A few minutes later, I found her walking somewhere that was definitely not where our houses are. She turned to face me but started to run away. Of course, she couldn't recognize me.

I finally caught up to her, I took off my helmet, and recognition came to her eyes. 

However, water came to her eyes too as she looked down on the ground.

Why are you always such a mess up Keith? Seriously, making a girl cry?

  "D-did you n-need a-anything?" She asked me. 

  "Yeah, I need to take you home. You are going the wrong way and I need to make sure you are safe. Otherwise, your brother is going to kill me," I responded, running a hand through my hair. I highly doubt she was going to let me take her home from what happened before.

 "Why do you care if I am safe or not? You didn't care when your friends were humiliating me," she suddenly bursted out, and I flinched, feeling bad. 

She put a hand on her mouth as I said, "Yeah, I am sorry about that. It's just that-" 

  "I-I am s-so s-sorry!" she said, cutting me off. 

Huh?

"Sorry for what?" I asked, confused. If anything, I should be sorry. 

"I-I didn't m-mean to s-say that t-to you," she muttered, looking down in embarrassment.

I just laughed. Honestly, sometimes she was just so cute.

"He has such a nice laugh," I heard Pidge say. She was probably voicing out her thoughts.

 "Why, thank you for the apology and the compliment, Pidge," I said as she looked embarrassed for saying that.

"Anyway, let's get you back home before I have two people planning my murder," I said, putting the helmet on top of her.

 And with that, we were off to home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

Here is Chapter 6 in Keith's POV!

What do you think of Keith's POV?

What is your favorite chapter or part from this fanfic so far?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!