Chapter 30

By the end of the day, I felt like the smile on my face was permanent. I mean, who wouldn't be all smiles once Keith asked them to be his girlfriend?

The look on Katherine's face was hilarious.

In fact, I was so happy that as I was skipping to my locker to get ready to go home, I bumped into something. Or more specifically, someone.

I was just about to say sorry when I saw who it was.

Lotor.

"Hello, Katie," Lotor said, smirking. That's when I realized that everyone around me seemed to disappear, leaving only us two in the hallways. 

"H-hi," I said, backing away slowly. Lotor followed my step, keeping the distance between us the same.

"So, it seems as if you have already made a few friends and a boyfriend in this school. I must say, I am shocked. I thought they would have realized what an ugly, stupid b*tch you are."

I could feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes when he said that, but I refused to show him that he was affecting me. I had to be strong and stop this once and for all!

"Lotor, I think you need to get your eyes checked. Because you are the one who is ugly and stupid. You had an F in Algebra and you were in 11th grade!" I shouted, surprising him. That's right, I am not the same shy kid you last saw at Galra High. 

"Oh, so little Katie can defend herself. Well, this just makes things even more interesting. Don't worry though, no matter how strong you become or how far away you try to go from me, I will always find you. Remember what I told you the first day this all started. I will make your life living h*ll." And with that, he walked away, leaving me scared like crazy.

What did you get yourself into now Katie? 

Forcing myself to move, I reached my locker, only to see Keith leaning against it, phone in his hand. As soon as he heard footsteps, he looked up, grinning.

"There's my girlfriend," he said, wrapping an arm around me. I blushed as I opened my locker.

"What took you so long? The bell rang five minutes ago," Keith said.

"Oh, I was just talking to my teacher for a few minutes about an assignment we got and lost track of time." That wasn't a lie; I did have an assignment and asked the teacher about it, but most of the time was spent talking to Lotor. 

Ugh.

"Okay then," he said, grabbing my backpack for me. Aww, it hasn't even been a day and he is already so sweet.

I swear I am going to die because of how sweet Keith is being right now. 

"So, do you want to come straight to my house or go to your's first? I really don't care; I just want to spend time with you."

"Um," I thought about it for sometime before replying, "I should probably go to my house. But you are coming with me because you will be breaking the news to Matt and Shiro about how we are a couple now, okay?" Keith looked so frightened I had to stifle a laugh. 

"Oh shoot, I forgot about that. Honestly, I am forgetting to do a lot of stuff when it comes to you. Probably because I'm distracted by how cute you are," Keith said, looking slightly embarrassed. 

I blushed but pinched his cheeks, "You are the cute one when you are embarrassed. I need to start seeing you like this more."

Keith shook his head like he didn't believe me. Anyway, how about we get going? The sooner I tell Matt and Shiro, the sooner my mental breakdown will end."