Chapter 32

When Lance and I entered the cafeteria, I noticed a few things.

One, Lotor was sitting with Mike and Katherine, who were all looking at me and talking in a whisper. 

Two, Keith looked like he wanted to punch something. Or, more specifically, Lance.

"Where were you guys?" Keith asked, trying to make it sound like he was calm, and not about to rage on a certain smirking boy next to me.

"Katie and I needed to talk about a project. That's all. Why are you so mad?" Lance said, and he smirked when Keith turned red.

"Whatever. And I'm not mad. But I need to tell you something." Then, Keith whispered something in Lance's ear, which I think should've scared him, but made him laugh instead.

"Boy, you are whipped beyond belief!"

That caused Keith to scowl and blush at the same time.

"Hey Katie," Hunk said, "Want to sit next to me?"

"No! She is sitting with me," Keith suddenly said, and I looked at him, amused.

It was official: Keith was a super jealous person.

"Don't worry Keithy boy. I'll sit next to both of you," I said, smirking when he turned red at his nickname.

Now he knows how I felt every time he made me flustered!

As I sat down, Keith pulled me close to him, glaring at Lance. The blue-eyed boy just smirked in return. 

Throughout lunch, I could feel someone (or three people) staring at me, but I ignored them. I was enjoying my food and my friends' company. Let me be, please!

Once the bell rang, we all got up to go to our classes. 

"Pidge, why don't we meet up today after school to work on our project?" Keith asked as we walked to class.

"Sure. My place or yours?" 

"Um... let's do it at mine," Keith said, grinning.

"Why are you smiling like you just got an endless amount of popcorn to eat?" I asked him, and his grin widened before he laughed to himself.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." 

That's not fair!

"But-"

He silenced me with a kiss. "All you need to worry about is going to class, beautiful. See you later." 

As much as I like that kid, he can be a pain in the butt sometimes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One the bell for last block rang, I quickly went to my locker and got all my things. I didn't want to face Lotor again, and thankfully, he wasn't anywhere near as I was walking towards Keith's locker. However, what I saw there made me angry.

Katherine was leaning against the locker next to Keith's, flirting with him. Her hand was on him and she was so close that they were practically touching. Keith looked very uncomfortable, so I decided to go up to them.

"Um, hello. What are you doing to my boyfriend?" I stepped between Keith and Katherine, preventing her from touching him.

Katherine looked a bit surprised before smirking.

"Keith and I were just talking about how we were going to go to my house today. You see, we have to-"

"Cut the crap, Katherine. We all know you are just desperate to get with my boyfriend, who, by the way, thinks of you as a pest who doesn't get a hint," I cut her off, letting my anger show. Keith placed a hand on my shoulder as to calm me down, but I didn't want to deal with this pest anymore.

Katherine looked a bit surprised and was about to say something but I stopped her.  "No, just stop. I don't want to listen to you anymore. You continuously annoy me with your nonsense. So just stop. Please."

The girl in front of me looked very shocked. Then, she scoffed and walked away, making me slump in relief. 

Thank god she's gone.

For now. 

"Let's go, Keith," I said, dragging him out of the school. We sat in his car before he started speaking. 

"Katie-" He started.

"I'm not bothered by what just happened Keith. Now, let's just go to your house to work on that project."

He just nodded and we left the school. 

It's not like I wasn't super mad at what happened. It just gave me weird feelings. And by the look of Katherine's face, it seemed as if she was planning something big. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

I know it's been FOREVER since I last updated, and I am super sorry about that. I felt really bad, but I got some time, so I decided to update! It's a bit short, but I promise to make it up with a longer chapter next time.

So, what do you think Katherine will do?

What do you think of Katie's actions?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!