Chapter 3 and 4 (Keith's POV)

This chapter is going to be Keith's POV from Chapters 3 and 4. In case you don't remember them, Pidge meets Keith for the first time, passes out, and talks to him and Shiro for some time.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Keith's POV):

Where in the world was Shiro?

He said that he was going to be gone for about 8 hours, but I feel like he should be here already. Maybe he is at Matt's house?

I didn't really go to Matt's house. It's mostly Shiro who does since both are in the same college. I walked over to the house next door and opened the front door. Suprised to see it was open, it banged in the wall next to it. Whoops, that was not supposed to happen.

Hearing voices in the kitchen, I walked over there. Matt and Shiro were there, plus another girl who I have never seen before in my life. The first thought I had of her was: wow, she is cute.

I looked over to Shiro and was about to say something when a little thump was heard. The mystery girl was on the ground and looked like she just passed out. Is she okay?

Matt quickly picked up the girl with a concerned look on his face. While he was taking her to the couch, I was wondering who she was.

"She's Matt's sister," Shiro said, and I realized I said my question out loud.

Oh, Matt did say that his sister was coming to stay with him for 1 and 1/2 years.

Sometime later, Matt and Shiro tried to talk to Matt's sister.

"Hello. Katie, can you hear me? Blink twice if you can." Matt, how can she do that if she isn't awake?

"Dude, how is your sister supposed to blink her eyes if she can't even open them right now?"

"Idiots," I said, and they both turned around, glaring at me.

"Hey, respect your elders!" they shouted simultaneously.

Because of how loud they were, the girl started to stir and woke up. Matt turned around to her and Shiro asked if she was okay. The girl nodded, probably too embarrassed to talk.

Then, Shiro looked at me and said, "See what you did Keith?! If you hadn't just barged in, little Katie over here wouldn't have fainted and risked splitting open her head."

"Hey, it's not my fault she saw my good looks and thought it was too much to handle," I shot back. How was this my fault anyway?

The girl must have realized I was here because when she saw me, her mouth opened up a little. See, I just proved my point.

After blatantly checking me out for a few seconds, Matt waved a hand in front of her and asked, "Katie, hey are you okay?"

The girl looked so flustered that before she could reply, she fell down on the couch again.

Oh my god, I have never seen someone pass out twice in under 10 minutes.

Matt was about to hold the girl to take her upstairs when Shiro stopped him, "The one responsible should do this," he said, pointing at me.

Seriously? Oh my fricking goodness. Sometimes, I hated being the younger one. Shiro literally treats me like a song.

"Fine," I grumbled as I picked up the girl whose name was Katie. Surprisingly she was light, but that's probably because she is so small. She reminded me of a pigeon.