17. A good fighter never gives up

“I could have taken them you know,” Harry said bitterly as we walked towards the hotel. I nodded in agreement just so he wouldn’t be mad.

“I’m pretty good at boxing you know,” he told me with a grin.

“Sure, you’re a good fighter,” I agreed to keep him happy. I didn’t exactly want him to feel like he needed to prove something.

“Or, maybe not a good fighter. After all I stopped fighting for you,” he mumbled. I had a hard time understanding what he said, and had to concentrate hard to catch his unclear words.

“But that was because you told me to stop fighting,” he said quietly. That caught my attention. Since we started walking I’d decided that I wouldn’t listen to all the crap he was going to say, but this I couldn’t ignore.

“What?” I asked him. He stopped and looked at me.

“You asked me to stop fighting for you, when you were drunk,” he said before suddenly started laughing.

“At one concert I sang big brown poo, in stead of gotta be you,” he told me. I didn’t pay attention to his babbling anymore. Had I really told him to stop fighting for me?

The rest of the walk we spent in silence, or I felt it was spent in silence. The truth was that Harry was talking non-stop the whole way, but nothing really made sense to me anymore.

“Okay, Harry I just need to go to my room to see if my cell phone is there if it isn’t I have to go look for it when I get you to bed,” I quickly informed him as I took his key and locked up the door. Harry stepped inside before I even had the chance to stop him.

I quickly searched the room and found my cell phone lying on the nightstand. Thank god!

“Come on Harry, we’re going!” I said and stood by the door ready to go again. There was complete silence for a second.

“Harry!” I said and went towards my bed where I found him laying. He looked at me with a cheeky grin.

“This isn’t your bed Harry, get up!” I tried to convince him, but he didn’t look like he was going anywhere.

“I’m tired, and I like your bed better,” He mumbled.

“You are not sleeping in my bed,” I said strictly. The thought of him lying here the whole night was unacceptable.

I took his arms and dragged him half way up before he suddenly fought me and it turned around to him being the one dragging me down.

“Harry, what are you doing?” I asked and couldn’t control the laughter that was coming out of me. At first I thought it was funny, but when I realized that he was going to pull me all the way down I got mad.

I tried to fight the best I could, but he was way to strong. It ended with me falling on top of him. He gave me a pleased smile. We were both staring into each others eyes and our lips were only centimeters apart. Just one small movement and we would…

“Harry, come on, stop!” I said and rolled off him. Laying on top of him didn’t just make me uncomfortable it made me kind of scared. Scared that I wouldn’t be able to control him when he was drunk.

“Harold Edvard Styles get out of my bed now!” I said and used his full name to show how pissed I was.

“Make me,” He smirked.

“I’m going to count to three and by three you better be out of my bed,” I said and tried my best to sound threatening.

“One…” I said holding one finger up.

“What happens if I don’t?” He asked before giving me one of his cheeky grins.

“Two…” I said holding two fingers up.

“You’re so sexy when you’re sassy,” he said and to my surprise he stood up.

“Thank you,” I said while grabbing his arm and pulling him out. I silently praised the lord for letting me get him out of my bed. I was just about to close the door when I thought of something. The key! I would not get locked anywhere with Harry again.

“Let’s go,” I said while guiding him towards his room. When we finally got to the room I locked it up and opened the door before pushing him in. He would have to handle him self from there.

“Bye,” I said quickly before walking back to my room again. As I got to my door I locked it up and for the first time this evening felt like I could breathe.

I brushed my teeth and took of my dress and on a big comfy t-shirt. Just as I was about to lay down in my bed there was some knocking on the door. Maybe it was Anna?

Since I was pretty sure it was Anna I didn’t even bother myself with putting anything else on. I locked the door up and opened the door. To my surprise it wasn’t Anna standing there. It was Harry.

He stood leaning his body weight on his on arm that was leaning on the wall. He stood there with a puppy face.

“What? I thought you were sleeping?” I said impatiently. His eyes ran up and my body once before he met my eyes which made me aware of my clothing. Uncomfortably I tried to pull the big t-shirt a bit further down, and made sure to keep my arms folded across my chest because of my lack of a bra.

“Anna and Niall were there, talking… They told me to come here,” He said and actually didn’t seem wasted at the moment.

“Can’t you just ask them to shut up?” I asked.

“When I say talking, I meant at the moment, they were basically almost making out, and made it pretty clear what they’re plans were for the night,” he said and gave me a begging look. Fuck, how could I force him back there if that was true?

“Fine, come in,” I said and stepped aside so he could walk pass me. I closed the door silently. I watched Harry lay down in the Anna’s bed before I crawled into my own bed.

To try to keep myself from thinking at Harry I lay with my back towards him and tried to convince myself that it was Anna laying there. As I felt myself getting sleepier I closed my eyes and felt my body relax.

Suddenly I heard Harry standing up and walking towards me. He silently lifted the covers that was over me and crawled under. I was about to tell him to get the hell out, but the powerlessness took over and I was way too tired. To tired to resist the soothing warmth of his body, to tired to fight again. So I just simply laid there, feeling him taking his arm carefully around my waist.

His breathing tickled my neck and sent some kind of warm feeling through me. It felt good to be held this way. He held me really tight and not long after I heard his breathing becoming more even and it soon turned into snoring.