04 | have fever

AERI
8 years old.

"go and call sister nancy, say it is important!" mark said, jaemin nodded his head and ran his way out of our room. "are you guys okay?" mark questioned, looking worried

achoo, achoo.
sniff, sniff.
cough, cough.

it repeated over and over, which made the boys worried for the both of us.

chenle sniffed, scratching his nose who laid beside me. "it's your fault aeri." chenle blamed me, he was sick but he managed to laugh. "my fault? you're the one who pushed donghyuck, and slept with me." i laughed, you could hear my voice shaking.

"yah, stop laughing you guys are sick!" mark pouted, running his fingers through our hair. "see? if you didn't pushed me down, you wouldn't be sick right now." donghyuck crossed his arms, stuck his tongue out.

"yeah, i regret it." chenle admitted.

mark cupped my cheek, pouting. "you have been sick these days, did you ate something that poisoned you?" he asked.

jisung gasped, smacking jeno's arms. "i knew that oat meal is poisonous!" jisung squealed, and everyone's jaw dropped in shocked.

"that's right! now we have evidence!" chenle pointed at jisung, and they nod their head instantly.

we heard footsteps came to us, and sister nancy rushed to place her palm on our forehead. "oh dear, you guys are really warm! you both have fever." she said with shocked voice.

mark looked at her. "do they you have medicine to them sister?" he asked, crossing his fingers. "yes, i can go home and take some medicine for the both of you. technically sister lina doesn't have them."

"are you going home now?" jaemin asked, tilting his head and looking at sister nancy. "mhm, now watch after them okay?" she asked the boys, they all nodded their head.

"oh, and if it's bedtime chenle and aeri needs to sleep together. so that you won't infect them too." sister nancy informed, she waved and quickly left the orphanage to get medicin.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, and stomped his foot. "great, you get to sleep with aeri!" he frowned.

"what is it with you and aeri, i know you like her!" mark teased, pushing donghyuck and making him blush.

"no, it's not that! it's because we have good night talks which is cozy and fun!" donghyuck explain. "now you get to experience it chenle."

"i will haechan." chenle sniffed.

...

"sister nancy, what is this?" mark asked, as she hands him a paper bag of bread. a weird looking bread. "it's looks like a poop!" chenle took one out, laughing at it.

sister nancy laughed at his sayings. "it's bread. it's french bread, called crossiant with chocolate inside it. try it out" she smiled, watching all of us took a bite.

once we did, we all gasped at the delicious taste and our mouth started to get watery, wanting for more. so we took another bite, and continued to finish it.

"here's the medicin, put it in your tongue and swallow it with water." sister nancy handed us two small pills, it was white and simple. we grabbed on our water, and drank it along with the pill.

"hope it'll make you feel better, now get some rest while the others try to go get some breakfast." sister nancy stood up.

jeno frowned. "with that oat meal?"

"at least you got desserts first." sister nancy chuckled, and we all laughed a long.

note: okay bye guys i am late for school and we have a kind of exam.