35 | you came back

AERI

out the playground, swinging myself again. this is my peaceful place to be at, it'll be more peaceful with a peaceful person to be with. just a person who is chill and loving. like mark, and sometimes...... like hyuck.

i sighed, i want to relax and i don't know exactly how to.

i inhaled deeply, and exhaled. i tried to remove my jealousy, but nope they just keep staying there. they could stay, but i just want to relax.

i wish i could stop loving you hyuck, i really wish i could. but how can i? even though you're being an idiot to me right now, i still adore you a lot hyuck. you're just an amazing person. how can i not stop loving you?

i sighed.

i suddenly heard footsteps behind me, i wasn't sure if it was mark, or perhaps donghyuck. i wish for hyuck, but it'll be fine if it was mark too.

i didn't even turned around to check who it was, but i let the person come to me, or make eye contact with me first.

also i wasn't sure if they were after me.

then someone coughed, placing a palm on my shoulder. "aeri, we have been searching for you." sister lina's voice spoke, making me flinch.

i widened my eyes, not daring to turn around. did i did something wrong? i then noticed my wrist, wrapped with the gold bracelet. i covered it with my pale small hands, and finally had the bravery to turn around.

sister lina was looking down at me, and unexpectedly smiling. "sister lina?" i asked, gulping. i quickly stood up, and bowed politely at her.

sister lina smiled wider, it looked fake, her smiles are always fake, always.

"aeri," she grabbed my hands, and that fake smile was getting on my nerves. "someone is here to see you."

sister lina stepped on the side, letting me have a full view of a man.

a not so tall guy, was standing in front of me. he had brown fluffy hair, that was parted in two by a help of gel. his eyes were shining, and pupils were hazel and round like the moon. his lips were tinted red, and he looked attractive.

handsome, i thought.

he looks familiar as well.

"um..." was all i could say, and it was pretty dumb. i could have said something else, but i chose to say that. dumb, dumb.

the man in front of me chuckled softly, then smiled. "it's okay not to remember me, it's fine." he said, waited for me to say something but i stood in silence.

i glanced over at sister lina who was secretly yawning. "well, i will give the two of you, a time alone." she awkwardly laughed, and started walking away from us.

i looked at the man again, tilting my head. "you seem really really familiar." i whispered to myself.

he smiled again, he grabbed my hands which startled me at his sudden action. a stranger can't just grab my hands like that. or is he a stranger?

i gulped.

"it's me aeri, i came back. i came for you aeri, everything would be alright." he spoke, those sentece made me finally realized, after standing there, clueless i finally figured it out.

"b-brother? taeil?" i stuttered, biting on my lower lip as i tried to hold my tears back.

he cracked a smile, then his eyes started to get teary. "yes, it's me aeri." he spoke, he whispered.

once my first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. i sobbed loudly, and hugged taeil tightly around his stomach. i placed my face on his white, plane shirt and let the tears stain on them.

he hushed me, stroking my hair for support. "shh, it's okay aeri."

my sobbing was loud, loud enough to hear them even though i buried it down his stomach.

"taeil, w-why would you leave me like that? i was so young, i wanted to be with you." i cried loudly, tightening my hug.

"i'm sorry aeri." i could hear from his voice, that he was crying too.

"never leave me again taeil, i don't wanna get far from you again." i was breatheless, i was crying that i could feel my heart aching since i cried too much perhaps.

"it's okay aeri, im here."

"you came back brother, thank you for coming back! taeil don't leave, thank you." i kept thanking him, and plead him to never leave me again.

"it's okay, i will take you home now." he kneeled down, grabbing my face and wiping those tears away with his thumb. "shh, hush aeri don't cry, im here now." he smiled.

he was also tearing up.

"t-take me home." i hiccuped between my words, and sniffed.

"let's go then." he stood up, folding his hands into mine. "let's tell sister lina, then leave."

note: guys, the look alike jeno from my school is so cute! he keeps wrapping his arms around my shoulder, and keeps hugging me :#) idk if that's a blushy smiley lollll.