07 | bleeding

AERI
12 years old

"open the door~" jisung knocked softly on the door, slowly whining. "it's okay, i will help you!" he tried to cheer me up, but it didn't worked.

i sat down the floor, hugging my legs and pressed my knees against my chest. i cried helplessly, and endlessly.

"is she there, what is happening?" i heard mark's voice outside. "she said that she is bleeding." jaemin replied simply, shrugging his shoulder.

"did she fell?" jeno asked the youngsters. "no, she just bled on her butt." jisung laughed at this serious situation, making me cry even harder.

"ah! so she fell on her butt, and she has a wound on her butt!" chenle did his dolphin laugh, making me extra upset. the boys laughed along, but mark and renjun hushed them.

"aeri open this door!" mark voice appeared, he knocked loudly on the door which scared me. i sobbed, and shook my head. "no....." i quickly responded.

donghyuck exhaled heavily, he banged his fist on the door making a big noise of banging. it sounded most likely like something exploded. the door did a slight shake, making me flinch.

"yah, if you don't open this door i will wreck it down!" he angrily said.

goosebumps popped up, and i felt my whole body shaking as if there was an earthquake.

this isn't helping.

they are scaring me.

"open up!" donghyuck screamed, forced the door to open by twisting it open. "stop, you're scaring her!" jeno pulled donghyuck away.

"sorry, we are just really worried for you. please open the door. "donghyuck plead, but no thank you i would not open that door.

a few minutes of silence, i still wouldn't open it, till a female voice spoke. "aeri, it's me sister nancy~" she spoke softly, suddenly i felt my tears stopped.

"would you open the door, i can help you." she calmly said. "just open the door." she repeated, i gulped and slowly unlocked the door.

the boys tried to come in, but sister nancy stopped them, and didn't let them come in.

she locked the door, and faced me. "what is it sweetheart?"

...

when sister nancy explained everything, i felt more relaxed and better. she gave me this kind of diapers, and told me to change every time it's full.

when we opened the door, the boys were sitting down and blankly stared at the floor. they really waited for me, they really cared for me.

donghyuck quickly looked up, grabbed my hands and pulled me closer. "are you okay?" he whispered, tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "yeah.."

sister nancy smiled, and stood beside me. "so, did she really fell and bled?" chenle tried not to laugh, renjun slapped his arm.

"no, she just got her period, her menstruation." sister nancy smiled, while i blushed out of embarrassment.

"what the heck is menstruation?" jeno asked cluelessly, tilting his head

"it's something that girls get." sister nancy laughed at the boys.

note: do you like marvel? i do, my favorite is black panther, spider-man, and last but not least BUCKY!