27 | is he?

AERI

when it was bedtime, we were lucky no one noticed that we sneaked down the secret room. we are also proud of ourselves, not getting caught.

everyone tucked themselves on the bed, and waited for mark to kill the lights. me and donghyuck for some reason are doing fine now, not like before. he is laying beside me, blankly staring at the ceiling.

"guys, please don't feel down about the file. let's still fight, and try to have a home." mark said, placing a finger on the light button. "and it doesn't even have to be our family, it can be another family." he said.

"another family? do you think someone really wants us, or me?" i asked, and copied donghyuck, also staring at the ceiling.

the room went silence for a couple seconds, till mark spoke then closed the lights. "w-why are you saying that?"

i sighed, fisting my hands. "come on mark, i don't think someone wants a teenage girl, because they think teenage girls are so girly and picky, and stuff. i don't think they want me." i honestly said, making the boys it the room speechless.

"you're so pessimistic." mark said, then hopped on his bed.

"goodnight." mark said, i could feel the boys' lips in the room curved into a smile. "goodnight." they said in sync, except me.

i frowned, biting my lower lip.

will taeil actually ever come back? will he give me a new life, as i said with proper things. unlike here.

i hope he comes back.

i pray, please come back.

i felt donghyuck clinged closer to me. "it's okay aeri, i am sure someone wants you." he smiled, cheering me up with his bright smile.

even though it was dark, he was glowing. "you're like a sun." i said, smiling and didn't break eye contact with him.

"son?" he asked. i chuckled. "no, sun idiot." he furrowed his eyebrows. "why sun?"

"because you're bright, and beautiful." i said, i couldn't believe my mouth just spat those words, right in front of the one i like.

"and because we're meant to be?" he suddenly asked, making my heart raise yet i was confused.

"w-why, what do you mean?" i asked confusedly, and fluttered.

"because i'm your sun, and you're my moon." he smiled.

moon, moon aeri. now i get it.

i was speechless, and flustered. i had butterflies inside my stomach, as always when im with him. all i could do was smile.

"c-can you guys be quiet?" mark stuttered, making the both of us laugh.

"no, don't i like it!" chenle whined, as the boys' laugh echoed inside the room.

well, i can't control my feelings i have for him. sometimes i actually feel amazing having those feelings, sometimes i don't.

note: stan gugudan. who's your bias? mine is sejeong!! i fell for her, when i watched this tv-serie she was in (school 2017) . i amfreakin gay for her lololol9!!!