14 | my brother

AERI

while having a beautiful time with bora, and the boys renjun started singing songs, for the little girl while we all clapped along and jammed.

this was cute, seeing the boys play with small kids, small girls, a small girl, and it's bora.

i wish this moment wouldn't end, but it did. someone already opened the door.

it was sister lina, with two parents and a younger boy that looked like a brother to their family.

the boys got excited, maybe they would get chosen and would finally leave the orphanage. living a new life, i could see their fingers crossed.

"miss, and mr kim there she is." sister lina pointed, i wasn't sure if she pointed at me or bora. she said "she". it must me or bora.

the woman walked towards bora, kneeling down and grabbing her hands just like i did. "you must be bora huh?" she spoke softly, the shy little girl nodded her head.

it wasn't me then.

the woman brushed her fingers, through her hair and laughed softly. "you're so cute, and little. is it okay if we take you?" the woman asked, and without any hesitation bora nodded her head instantly. "yes please."

the woman happily smiled, looked behind her family and sister lina. the younger boy came closer, kneeling down and grabbing her hand too.

"hello bora, i am taehyung your brother." he spoke with a deep voice.

i felt like my heart shaking, as if there was an earthquake.

brother.

brother.

brother.

"i promise to take care of you, and i won't leave you~" he whispered deeply, making bora slowly stand.

the mother smiled, glancing at sister lina. "we will take her, take care of her and let her enter our family."

sister lina nodded slolwy. "i am sure bora would love it, she would." sister lina smiled, also smiled at bora. "well, lets go." sister lina said.

the brother; taehyung looked at us before leaving. he exchange smiles with us, and we would of course smile back.

"brother let's go." bora grabbed his hand, as they both left and closed the door.

brother.

brother.

big brother.

moon.

moon taeil.

FLASHBACK
"what happened to you aeri? who hurt you like this? who was it?" my angel brother taeil grabbed my arm, and studied the wound that was pasted near my elbow.

i smiled, giggling at this serious situation. i mean my brother thought it was a serious situation, because i was hurt. "nothing brother, i just tripped." i honestly said.

he tsk-ed, opening a band aid with his mouth and gently plastering it on my burning wound. "ow." i muttered.

"there, it would heal soon don't worry." my brother kissed my forehead, then pulling me into a warm and big hug to comfort me.

i whined, pulling myself away from him. "brother, i am not hurt it's not that serious, seriously." i frowned, taeil stared a few seconds then nodded

my frown got bigger.

"brother, why are you packing your things?" i asked, looking at his packed bag. is he moving? "are you leaving me taeil?" i pouted, my eyes started to get teary.

taeil quickly grabbed my hands, squeezing them tight. "no i am not leaving you aeri, i just need to go somewhere and you need to stay with mother for a while okay?" he said, placing a hand on my shoulder. he sounded like he lied.

"b-but you are leaving me." i stuttered, my eyes teary, and my hands balled into a tight fist. "brother you can't leave me with mom, mom is going insane." i whispered the last sentence.

"i just need to go, and earn money and i promise i will take you with me. aeri, i promise i will!" he attached his forehead into mine, rubbing small circles on my cheeks with his thumb.

"you promise?" i asked. "i promise." he whispered. "i just need to go ear money for a while, then i will take you with me." he said, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"i promise to take you with me. to give you proper food, proper clothes, proper house, and a proper life." he whispered, i felt a tears rolled down his eye, then to my shirt.

"i will come back, i promise."
FLASHBACK ENDS.

note: ey, soon it's chenle's birthday!