12 | a tear

AERI

"aeri....." mark whispered, leaning down to check if that was really tears.

i swung my face away from his, and sniffed. he was about to pull me, but i managed to pull myself and refuse his hug. i turned around, wiping my tears.

everyone fell into silence, after watching the scene. mark pursed his lips, and faced the youngster. "well, let's go to sleep, we still have a whole day tomorrow." he clapped his hands, helping them to stand up.

i looked at mark, he was already looking. "we will do this with or without you, feel free to come and join anytime." he smiled, it healed me a bit but i didn't show it.

i sighed, taking a blanket and a pillow to drop on the floor. hyuck looked at me, again as if i was crazy.

"what are you doing?" he asked, grabbing the pillow i was about to place down. i pulled it back, and stared at him. "sleeping on the floor, you can have the bed for your own today." i weakly smiled, but before i could place the pillow he snatched it.

"no, you can have it for today." he said, almost likely forcing me.

"no." i said steadily, pulling back the pillow. "no, you lay down the bed." hyuck's voice increased, tossing the pillow on the bed.

"i said no, i will sleep down here!" i said angrily, done with his games. i grabbed that darn pillow tightly, and kneeled down, readying my bed.

donghyuck scoffed angrily, kicking my blanket. "fine, sleep there and catch cold! get sick you fool!" he spat, again breaking my heart.

"stop fighting hyung, noona." jisung whined, pleading. "sorry sungie." i apologized.

i sighed sadly, pushing back my painful feelings and slowly tucked myself. 

"goodnight." jisung said, turning off the lights and calmly walked his way to his bed.

i remember when the oldest mark, used to do that. and he would run, because he thought of a monster coming after him.

yes, now we are grown up. is different.

anyways, hyuck's game.

why was he suddenly nice to me, after being a jerk before? i don't want him playing with me like that. acts like a fool, then treats me like a fragile glass afterwards. no hyuck, that ain't it.

donghyuck, why'd you change? i really want explanation now. does he do it me on purpose, because he keeps hurting me!

it would be fine if i had.... no feelings for him. it worst that the one you actually like, or love is acting weird and different towards you.

donghyuck is such a sweet, kind and caring kid, that's why i fell for him. because of his kindness, now it hurts that you hurt me.

did he found out that i like him? that's why he avoids me, or tears me as if i was a useless thing?

please give me answers.

and about the plan. the plan is about "us" sneaking into sister's stuffs, and search for our files to have more info about ourselves. maybe even find our parents number, and we secretly contact them with sister's phone. and they might want us back. who knows?

yeah, i lied about it being dangerous because we might get penalized.

it's because i don't want them to find those files, i wanna stay like before when we were little.

a family, me and only them.

but they changed, they want the opposite now.

sometimes i want to rewind time, and enjoy those days with them when we were little, when we enjoyed having fun together.

i miss them
so damn much.

i wish we could be like that forever.

but i guess not.

note; bye i need to wash the dishes!