25 | our files

AERI

i opened my eyes, my fingers twitched as i saw an unfamiliar room i was in. i quickly pulled away my head on hyuck's shoulder, and felt my heart beating thrice faster.

but nope, nothing bad. i just remembered i fell asleep after we ate tons of food, that made our stomach ache. and it seemed like everyone was dead, with 0% battery.

sadly, even chenle.

i wanted to go back to sleep, but i almost forgot that we still need our files and so. i crawled towards the leader, and shook his shoulder gently. not to gentle, because he needs to wake up.

he moaned, slowly opening his eyes and met mine. "aeri?" he whispered, sitting up and stretched his arms. i backed up, and waited for him.

his eyes widened when he saw the boys, dead on the floor, with their saliva dripping down their lip corner. "ah, did they fell asleep too?" he asked, i nodded my head.

"mark, we still need our files." i said, he nodded his head and thought for a moment. "shall we wake them up? or, not?" i asked.

"that's what i am thinking of too, i think it would be better if we wake them up. go to the other room, i will wake them up." mark patted my back, i smiled nodding my head and taking a step forward.

"hey, wake up~" i could hear mark's voice slowly disappearing, every time i took i step.

i was nervous, and scared. i reached out the hallway, and looked to my right, another wooden door was there, in the far end of the wall.

i gulped, and looked behind me, only to see mark struggling by waking the lazy boys up, with aching stomach.

i sighed, slowly making my way to the door. when i stood in front of it, i inhaled and exhaled. i placed my palm on the doorknob, and gently opened it by twisting.

the door creaked open, as i saw the big room. it wasn't that big, but it was still big. everything was made out of wood too, the floor, ceiling and the walls.

there were some shelves filled with papers, folders and some small things placed on top of it. i automatically smiled, this was it.

our files are in here, but there's so many how are we going to find it?

"noona, is that it?" jisung appeared behind me, making me flinch. i looked behind, and saw jisung who had dried chocolate on his lip corner.

"yeah, our files are in here." i said to the younger, slowly wiping off the chocolate he had.

he smiled widely, and entered the room. the boys were also behind me, they looked all shocked and speechless that they stood still staring inside the room.

"is it safe?" chenle asked, blinking his eyes. "of course it is stupid." donghyuck replied.

jeno sighed, frowning. "but there's so many, how are we going to find ours?" he asked, scratching his head with no hope inside him.

"we just have to dig in, if you want that file you'll spend a day to find it in here. if you want to see your family again, stay here and search for it." mark said, he patted his back as we all entered.

"okay, there's 7 rows of shelves in this room. me and aeri search in row 1, jaemin search in row 2, jeno search in row 3, chenle in row 4, jisung row 6 and lastly renjun row 7." the leader said, it was a good plan he did there.

everyone nodded, and went to their positions, looking through the files and papers on the shelves.

"remember if you find someone's else, say it even if it isn't yours." renjun said, renjun is like the third leader. i am the second, because mark said i was a smart girl.

everyone hummed, and continued to work. this will take forever though, but i still wouldn't mind because i want to see taeil again.

a few of silence, and rustle of our fingers through the papers were heard.

then, forward us we could see jaemin raised his hand above his head, and squealed. "i got yours mark hyung!" he said, feeling proud of himself.

everyone stopped, and looked at mark. mark's face had a nervous expression, i could hear his heart beating loudly even though i was standing a few steps away from him. he inhaled, then exhaled.

"we should open it, when we all get ours inside our room." he said, jaemin nodded placing marks file on the floor for a while, and continued searching.

another minutes passed by, maybe about 16 min.

chenle jumped up and down, waving a file. "i got mine, i got mine!" he said, mark told him to put it away first and continue searching. chenle did, and pouted. he was so impatient.

an hour passed by.

"oooh!" jisung said. "i think i got yours jaemin hyung, na jaemin right?" the youngest asked one of his hyungs.

jaemin nodded, and curiously peeked a bit inside it. but jisung, slapped his hands. "not now hyung."

"renjun, i got yours!" jeno quickly sprinted his way to renjun, with a file on his hand. "good job, now go continue searching." the older spoke.

"um hyung, i think i found two. lee jeno, and park jisung is here." hyuck waved his file on the air, mark gave him a nod as he continued working.

i sighed, still not finding one.

i kneeled down, and looked down at the lowest shelve on the bottom. my eyes sparkled when it laid on donghyuck's name. i smiled automatically, and grabbed it.

these files always include a belonging from yourself, a letter and information about you. that's why it's really helpful.

slowly a handkerchief fell, his belongings. i kneeled down and grabbed, as i spoke.

"hyuck, i got yours." i said, looking through the shelves. he turned around, smiling widely and instantly.

seconds of me and hyuck smiling warmly at each other, didn't lasted long.

"aeri." mark spoke, i looked over at him and saw a smile pasted on his lips. his eyes met mine, as he walked closer to me. "i believe this belongs to you." he gave me a file, along with a bracelet and a letter.

"thank you." i smiled, grabbing it.

note: NCT we all so sexy!