21 | should'nt be

AERI

happily we all went to bed, while listening to renjun's humming. all of us was readying our bed, while i quietly watched donghyuck fixing the bed.

i was confused.

and didn't knew what to do.

confused that if i should sleep on the floor, or beside him. i pursed my lips, gulping and hoping if he could say where i should sleep.

few seconds passed, he finally turned around and as always "unsurely" smiled. i didn't smiled, but blinked at him. "you can sleep here, maybe i could sleep on the floor." hyuck said, dropping a pillow and blanket on the floor.

why is he changing?

why was he cruel, then sweet?

what's with him?!

"o-okay..." i stuttered, i gulped and hopped on the bed, only to realize that there was no blanket to be seen. i blinked and looked up at the boys, to check if they might have stolen it.

but nope.

"guys, where's the other blanket?" i asked, jaemin and jeno looked at each other with wide eyes. "u-uh.... we might have done something-" jaemin quickly covered jeno's mouth, to not speak more.

i glared at them. "tell me." i said.

jaemin sighed. "i accidentally threw it out the window... and it flew off." jaemin gulped, not looking up to see my annoyed and angry face.

i laughed quick. "jaemin, why would you throw the blanket?"

jaemin suddenly chuckled. "because it's red, and i thought it was jeno's underwear." jaemin and jeno laughed ridiculously, while everyone stared at them.

"you guys are so weird." renjun rolled his eyes, and quickly laid down.

donghyuck tossed me his blanket. "take this." he simply said. "no hyuck-" he cut me off with a frown, and angry face. "no hyuck, only haechan now use my blanket." he hushed me, and closed his eyes without saying something else.

i felt bad for leaving him down the cold solid floor, but i didn't wanted to start a conversation with him again. instead i laid down, and closed my eyes.

somehow i couldn't sleep.

15. min later

i kept turning sides, and couldn't sleep comfortable for some reason. i sighed, and stared at the ceiling.

25. min later

i blinked, i sat up and looked around. nothing but darkness, but i could still see.

i looked down, and saw hyuck curled into a ball. he hugged his own legs, and was shaking a bit. i pursed my lips, sighing and slowly placed the blanket on top of him.

i smiled satisfied, and laid back.

suddenly hyuck's head popped up, it scared the hell out of me. he had a smile on his face, and his blanket on his hands. "no, i said no." he whispered.

he protectively covered my body with the blanket, then he smiled satisfied. "goodnight." he said, laying back.

i laid down with wide eyes, didn't really knew how to react. gosh no, please no aeri. don't fall more for him. am i not young to fall for someone? ugh, stop yourself aeri. stop yourself.

minutes has passed, and i still couldn't sleep.

...

i should be sleeping now, because we have that plan to complete tomorrow. instead of taking a rest, i am here staring at the ceiling. why can't my eyes fall down, and why can't my view fade away? i just wanna sleep man.

i turned on the other way, and sighed when i saw hyuck curled up like a ball again.

hyuck shouldn't freeze because of me.

pop.

i knew why i couldn't sleep. i gulped, not knowing if i should do it.

if i do, it's the best for both me and him.

i blinked, letting out a small sigh. i sat up, and slowly took the blanket. clawed it so it won't slip. slowly, and gently stepped down the floor, and quietly kneeled down.

i sat beside hyuck, and covered our body with the blanket. slowly, i laid down and we were now tucked in bed. i was uncomfortable a bit at the start.

when i felt his arm snaked on my stomach, and pushed me closer to him, as i clinged to him and placed my head on his chest.

everything somehow felt good.

my body was loosened, and i felt like flying and relaxed. at that moment, my eyes fell down and i saw nothing but darkness.

i was smiling.

note: stuck outside my house, sitting on the stairs ufhhh.