33 | bedtime

AERI

"remember when sister nancy use to tuck us?" chenle pouted, those words made jisung pout with. "ooh, i miss her a lot. she's so caring, and loving." jisung spoke.

yeri tilted her head. "who's sister nancy?" she asked curiously, smiling and patiently waited for the answers.

i was kneeling down, packing up the chess that the youngsters just played. mark who was helping me, gathering the bricks.

"sister nancy, a sister who used to work here." jaemin spoke. "but not anymore, which is sad and bad." jeno said.

"sister nancy is the actual only sister who was sweet, and nice. everyone else is cruel." renjun applied, which made yeri slightly nod.

"well, well enough talk." mark said, we were finally done and we both stood up, dusting our hands off. "there's still a whole day tomorrow." mark stated, he smiled and everyone readied bed.

i was about to walk towards mine and hyuck's bed, but i saw yeri on my place, mine, my place. she didn't thought or knew that it's mine?

and wouldn't hyuck say, that it's my place?

"can i sleep here?" yeri asked hyuck, who was already laying down. he smiled softly, nodding. "yeah, of course you can."

what? why would he do that. doesn't he want me? why are you being like this?!

mark eyed me. "it's okay, you can sleep beside me now." mark grabbed my hand, and dragged me to his bed.

i sat down, and felt the smooth and silky blanket he had.

"coming back, i'll just turn the lights off." mark pinched my cheek, i nodded and smiled, watched him make his way.

donghyuck was looking behind his shoulders, his eyes lasered on mine as if i did something wrong, or broke his heart.

i ignored, and looked away.

note: lol, hyuck is a dramatic and jealous hoe.