Concern Heroes

(A/N: This one consists Spider-Man and Iron man bonding, father-son relationship, also pretend they first met though.)

New York City

1:45 pm
Sunday October 13, 2018

Peter was swinging through The busy city, Dodging a lampost and buildings feeling the adrenaline rush in his body.

He was still swinging until his Enchanced hearing picked up some people screaming and gunshots were heard.

He immediatly swing into the crime scene, Swiftly landing beside an NYPD Chief Officer, who jumped in suprise when he saw Spider-Man but recovered quickly "Spider-Man! The civilians are taken hostage in the bank! Do you think you could get them out?" He ask, Desperation on his voice, Poor guy He's trying his best to stay calm.

Spider-Man put his hand on the Chief's shoulder reassuringly, "Sure I'll get them out, When the hostages are out, Take them to the paramedics until then I'll take care of the robbers, Okay?" Peter said Gently but stern to calm the now panic and sweaty Officer.

(I really don't want to say Officer or chief, Let's name him Kenny.)

"T-Thank you Spidey! I wish we could repay you for what we've done to you before..." Officer Kenny stammered as he calmed down a bit, Peter was hit with emotion 'They really do care...' Peter thought heartedly as he look at the calm Officer
"You don't have to repay me anything, I just wanted to help, Now gonna run!" As he said that, He already swung off to help.

He carefully slid in the bank, In sync with the shadows as he crawl to where the Thugs and the hostages were, He was behind the the corner when he saw them.

The robbers were getting money from the vault and some are guarding the hostages, They were huddled together too scared to move, Some were crying and some are.....

Dead.

Blood was pooling around on top of the two dead civilians' head, Gushing out until they fell limp, One wrong move then BAM! Dead as that person fell.

Peter felt sick at the moment he saw the bodies of innocent civilians, He couldn't save them fast enough 'It's all my fault...I could have save them fast enough...' He thought grim, But he's gonna save them now.

He got out of his hiding place and
He swiftly web the robbers until they get to shoot at him, He could take down 5 robbers, He landed on the ground making a 'thud' sound, He looked at the them until he spoke "So...Doing those Clįche crimes, I suppose?" He joked as he jumps out of the way when a a bullet came

'Thank goodness for my Spidey sense....' He dodge again, He punch and kick them in the guts, Once they were unconsious, He web the robbers swiftly to the wall
But one robber managed to shoot him at his left leg, He scream in pain and agony, He web the man's hands and dropped the gun.

(Sorry not good at fighting scenes either.)

"Party's Over!" He shouted as he limp his way to the scared hostages, He kneel down and look at the guy with white hair "Ok, I'm just gonna call you Stan, Ok Stan I need you to help these people here" gesturing to them "To get out of this dump pile, Okay? Okay!" 'Stan' nodded quickly, probably scared out of his wits, He stand up groaning in pain, They look at him in concern, He waved them off saying "I-I'm fine..Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go treat myself a break" He walk out, The hostages trailing behind him, still in concern.

As he got out, The Police and everyone in the scene, Gasped in shock, when they saw Spider-Man limping, Blood gushing out from his left leg, The paramedics rush to the uninjured civilians, wrapping them in blankets and leading them to the ambulance, Officer Kenny came forward to him as he was still limping.

"Spider-Man! Are you okay? Do you need some medics to treat that?" He ask, pointing at the wound "No...It's okay Chief...It will heal and the 2 hostages.." He responded with pain and guilt in his voice, He look at him in sadness and concern for the arachnid hero
When he said that Iron man landed gracefully behind Peter "I don't think you're going nowhere" Peter turn around to see Tony looking at him concern and an another emotion that he can't decipher.

"Oh! You must be Mr. Stark, Great fan of your work and all but I'll be fine.." Peter wave him off, With fake cheerfulness tone, Tony shook his head, Not convinced "Kid, You're injured you need medical attention" Tony said, protective of the young hero.

Peter look at him, suprise that he was determined to help him, He sigh "Fine...But just patch me up and we're done here.." He nodded in agreement as he picks up the red and blue clad hero as he flies to the Avengers tower.

-There will be part 2 in "Concern Heroes" as always See you later Fam!

Ruru~