School festival in America

Peter, MJ and Ned walked around the school, biting some burgers in a stand that students made a really great idea on building. The business was booming successfully.

The brunet munch on his vegetarian burger and look forward to go to this stand that let's you request songs, whenever you want, and this made him smirked mischievously. "What are you smirking at?" MJ questioned wearily, eyeing her friend.

Peter shook his head with a wave of a hand. "Oh, nothing at all." He changed the subject, making her having a feeling of suspicion.

They headed towards a stand that Peter eagerly wanted to go at. The two friends stood as the teenager wrote something on a piece of paper given to him, the student working in the front desk grab it and looked at the paper with her eyebrows furrowed. She shot him a weird looking smirk and nodded at Peter. "It will be ready in 2 minutes." She told him.

He nodded back and left the stall. MJ and Ned had an overgrown feeling of horror as they followed their small friend to another stand.

When 2 minutes came like the teenager had said. A song came into an upbeat opening until a familiar twinge came through everyone's spine as they heard more and more of it. Everyone in school grinned widely and started jumping to the catchy beat.

The two friends watched as every student and teacher began singing Silhouette from Naruto Shippuden. MJ glared at Peter as he joins the singing. "What the f*ck." That's the only thing that she said to him.

Peter just shrugged. Ned since, never heard of Naruto cause of various reasons, was confused and kinda like the beat that it was making. "What is happening dude?" He asked, genuinely interested.

The teenager replied after doing his daily Naruto run. "It's just Silhouette from Naruto Shippuden, opening 16. Never heard of it?"

Ned shook his head, making nearly everyone turned to him with wide eyes. They began firing questions quickly to him as to why he never heard of the best, catchiest song in the whole universe. "Sorry! I can't watch anime because my mom told me so." Ned yelled through the shouting of questions.

The students stopped and silently looked at each other. They all immediately apologized to him, which made Ned more confused. Peter grab him by the shoulder to drag him away from the crowd, MJ following behind as she gave everyone the finger. "Why is everyone questioning me that I never watch Naruto?" He questioned.

The brunet sighed. "Just...Forget about it Ned. Someday if Ms. Leeds could let you watch Anime, you will understand if she will."

MJ grimaced. She hopes that she won't let him watch. It will bring her misery filled with everyday conversations about anime, they only had star wars to begin with as the first topic. "Gotta go, just realised that there is a stand filled with Naruto merchandise. See you later when I become Hokage, believe it!" Then Peter ran away with his arms behind his back like dangling noodles.

Ned stared in awe. "Woah, he became super fast when he does that," He clenched his fist with a determined expression. "I must become like my peers to become like one of them!" Now that he had set his dreams into action, he told MJ that he's going outside the school to see other stands.

He sprinted away like what Peter did with his arms behind and let the wind flow through his hair. The brunette stifled back a laugh, her friend who was daydreaming just now stumbled upon a unexpecting can and fell on the ground.

"Losers.." She shook her head and went to other stalls to enjoy.

=÷=

This will be my plan when the day comes and I will request this song, it will be heard throughout the speakers!

From then on, I will die happy.