NERDY SPIDEY | THIRD ANNIVERSARY

Hi, there fellow readers. As you have a good guess about what this chapter is. It's about the third anniversary when this book is first published. I haven't done any anniversaries before and thought I should write the first-ever one-shot published in this story. You should expect the changes when I first started as a writer.

Well, have a good time reading this because I'm glad that I have changed throughout the years, and thank you for reading this cringy one-shot book that I had developed since 2018. You have my sincere thanks, dear readers.

The compound was usually compressed with the disarray that is commonly influenced by the Avengers but today seemed to persist relaxation as the team rested on the couches that were furnished inside the lounge. Others were conversing with each other that is often accompanied by a procession of brief laughter and Tony and Bruce were communicating about the conventional topics of science and technology that the two have appeared to share the most interests with, their faces were happening to be carrying scowls as they continue to supply opinions on a math solution that have been annoying them for a few weeks now, and nothing came off resolved on their problem. To the rest of the members that weren't busy, they had taken off to visit their homes, and they will be back to the compound unless there is an emergency that needed their assistance.

As for Peter, he was hanging upside down to study peacefully for his upcoming midterm exams, and he had a string of notebooks being maintained beside him as he skims through the information in front of him. He was entirely focused on the issue at hand that he hadn't noticed Clint walking up to him, his expression filled with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. The archer cups his hands around his mouth and yelled at the top of his lungs to frighten the teenager. “HEY, WEBS!”

In response to his shout, Peter unleashes an alarmed exclamation and accidentally slips away from his string that he had been clenching onto before he fell to the ground, the book crashing down on the top of his skull. He mutters a painful groan and Clint winces, quickly bending down to check if there are any injuries from the spider but sighed in relief when he didn't catch any on his skin. “Oh, you're okay!”

Peter lifts his head to glare at Clint, his scowl evident on his lips. “No thanks to you.”

He expresses a chuckle, feeling a little ashamed by his satire. “Uh, sorry? You know how I am, Spidey. Don't get mad, it was only a little wit.”

He rolls his eyes and stands up from the floor, picking up the book from his head. Clint gazes at the book curiously, not really knowing much about education since he was never taught in his childhood, and Peter notices the look he is giving him. “What?”

“What's that book all about?” he asked, confusion embedding on his gaze, and Peter's eyes blinked before turning the book towards him to demonstrate the contents.

“It's naturally about Physics. Why are you asking?” He raised a brow at Clint, who simply shrugged as his response. He pushes his head upwards to the roof and he finally catches sight of the books hanging on the ceiling. He was certainly troubled about the sight and offers Peter a skeptical crease of his eyebrows. He suggests to the publications of his subjects. “Why is there a string of books hanging on the ceiling?”

Peter breathes out a sigh and vaults himself to the air to latch onto the silky cable that was nonetheless of attaching to the exterior of the canopy. “I'm studying each of them for my test,” he answered, opening his book before shooting Clint a glare. “Now don't disturb me.”