Hey! Nice costume

(A/N: Hey Motherfudgerz! Ruru here, So guys I've been feeling kinda sick and got loooots of homework.

Another Spideypool one-shot for your spideypool needs~
-------------------------------------
New York City

3:12 am
2 months before the saving....

'Ahh...This feels great..'

Not.

Peter was sitting on the rooftop of his apartment, taking the scene before his brown-doe eyes, It was really beautiful to be honest.

He woke after because of his nightmare, He was crying his eyes out, You could tell from his bloodshot eyes all red and puffy from all the tears he had shed.

Now, Peter was just relaxing, He was wearing his Suit, To not draw suspiscion of course.

"Spidey?"

He turned around, Thinking it was somebody but it's just Deadpool, waving at him slightly.

He sigh in relief, He wasn't in the mood for fighting after what happened, Peter waved back at the red-black wearing dashing spandex man.

(Thanks Author! You're really are a nice person)

(Ehh..That's what I would do, You're wels btw.)

(Anyways back to the story!)

Deadpool went forward and sat next to the young teenager, It was silent for a moment until Wade spoke up.

"Sooo....Spidey? What brings you to this lovely roof?" He joked but no laughter came, Well That's a downer.

Peter look at him tiredly "You know...The usual?" He responded more than a question as an answer.

Wade wasn't convinced, He knew that the 'usual' has another story, but didn't want to press on the young hero.

He exhaled his breath "If you want...You can talk to me, Heck! You can talk to me about everything" He practically yelled but reassuringly said to him, Peter was taken back, I mean he was usually the sarcastic, joking guy who doesn't have a sane mind but reassuring and comforting him? He must be joking.

"How are you sure about that?" He squinted his eyes as he said that, Wade gasp in fake shock "Spidey! If you're saying I'm joking, I'm not, Scouts honor!" He exclaimed jokingly and softly, Okay he was being weirded out.

Is this the real Deadpool or what?

"Are you the real Deadpool? Because the last time I checked he wasn't a reassuring and comforting a person who has problems of his own" He quip but seriously if he was real or not.

He put his chest in mock hurt "Ok Spidey, Now you're just being rude, I'm the real deal! In the flesh of course" Wade joke, Peter laughed softly, His heart swooned at the sound.

[Damn! I always wanted to hear that laugh!]

{Yeah, But the text sounded wrong.}

[Ah! Who cares about that! At least we could hear his laugh]

{I guess you're right about that...Did you use the 'At least' reference?}

[Oh, So you're agreeing to me for once! This must be a miracle!]

[And yes, Yes I did]

"Ok guys, Behave" Wade muttered under his breath, Peter look at him confused but understands what's going, He knows that the 'Boxes' are talking to him again, It's basic knowledge that you're observant enough to hear all the conversations they had.

He chuckled softly "Well...I guess I could talk to you about my problem.." He said slowly, He stopped talking to the Boxes and glanced at his Best Friend.

Under the mask, He was basically tearing up for letting Peter trust him willingly for talking to his personal problems.

Peter told him about his Nightmare, about his Uncle Ben, The night that He died, There were some technical difficulties but they made it in the end.

So Peter has tears and stains in his eyes behind his mask, Wade was just silent and not making a single movement, Now that's not normal.

He spoke up "Wow...I'm mind blown, I'm sorry for your loss Spidey...Wanna...hug it out to make you feel better?" He uncomfortably raised his arms, Not really knowing what to do, Spider-Man was looking at Deadpool as he slowly hug his partner-in-crime.

He sobbed and sobbed, letting all his pent-up feelings he had been bottling up ever since it happened.

Wade rubbed circles on his smooth spandex materialed back, He felt really bad for what happened he has been through, I mean he has been through hell and all that crap making him like a burnt avocado but he doesn't care about that right now.

Right now, What's more important is to calm and tell him everythings okay even though it's not, They been in bad and traumatic experiences before and now they just let it all out.

Peter started to drift off, It's still dawn and now the emotional exhaustion is taking over him, Wade is also exhausted and gave in as both of them slept through the peaceful night.

"Also by the way, You have a nice costume though...."

Peter sleepily glance up at him

"Thanks...Yours too....."
------------------------------------------

The End!

Wow that's not really but emotionally sad Spideypool One-Shot.

I'm sick AF